This girl I like finally added me back on snap but I’m scared to snap her

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
Because I’m ugllyyyy subhuman creature skincel mtn Manlet it’s over it’s over it’s over

What do I do boyo’s should I snap her and say fuck it or LDAR?

It's so over

• So Sad
Reactions: mog_me
mog_me

:p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Klasik01
Because I’m ugllyyyy subhuman creature skincel mtn Manlet it’s over it’s over it’s over

If you’re stressing over Snapchat, it’s over

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
whats the worst that can happen?

• +1
Reactions: bluestaxamz
I’m have Acne and I’m 5’10 there is nothing to be confident about
5’10” is a decent height just wear lifts if you’re that insecure about it. Get tretinoin for acne

you will become more and more high inhib the longer you put it off. if u got her snap in person (i hope you did) and shes already seen your face then whys it matter?

5ft10 is not a bad height. Im 180-182 cm barefoot and I look like 6ft+ easy with shoes and hair.

are you looksmatched? Just write some casual thing without expecting the conversation to continue anywhere the first time.

If your white u should start snapping her especially if your mtn. But if your ethnic dont even bother

you will become more and more high inhib the longer you put it off. if u got her snap in person (i hope you did) and shes already seen your face then whys it matter?
Nope I didn’t 😬 she’s in my science class

5’10” is a decent height just wear lifts if you’re that insecure about it. Get tretinoin for acne
Tret 0.5 fucked my skin. I had very mild acne and I started using it ih August and it made my acne very bad so I’m not gonna use it anymore

Tret 0.5 fucked my skin. I had very mild acne and I started using it ih August and it made my acne very bad so I’m not gonna use it anymore
That’s called purging, you have to wait a bit and it will eventually ally go away

Idk @PsychoDsk had the same problem, he was on tret for a long time it fucked his skin then he stopped using tret and healed his skin
yes, tret is very harsh and most ppl can not handle it on their skin

if you’re truley ugly then don’t bother