This guy will always take your foid

hunkymonkey69

hunkymonkey69

Bronze
IMG 7184

Unless the Jew propaganda has gotten to me I think this guy would fuck any girl I will ever attain and my girl wouldn’t have a problem with it. It’s over if your not 6’5 bbc

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, whiteislandpill, beypazarisoda0 and 5 others
im 6'9 wheres he stealing my girl, 6'5 kinda short deez days

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: normie tiktoker, N1666, WeiWei and 3 others
Is bbc truly law?
Im afraid BBC is past propaganda at this point:feelswhy: If the media and society keeps telling something enough times, Then eventually everyone will believe it and become actual reality:cry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and hunkymonkey69
Im afraid BBC is past propaganda at this point:feelswhy: If the media and society keeps telling something enough times, Then eventually everyone will believe it and become actual reality:cry:
Tell me it’s not real please tell me everything’s gonna be okay

• So Sad
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
This can’t be true

• So Sad
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Tell me it’s not real please tell me everything’s gonna be okay
No,OP, im sorry but i would never lie to you
If you are not black in 2024 its O V E R

• So Sad
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
View attachment 2883726

Unless the Jew propaganda has gotten to me I think this guy would fuck any girl I will ever attain and my girl wouldn’t have a problem with it. It’s over if your not 6’5 bbc
This is what black men get lol
You get uglies keep coping

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240427-153416.png
    Screenshot_20240427-153416.png
    573.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
That guy is a serial mogger. He is the black Maher ngl.

• +1
Swagmaxxed Tyrone.
He looks good ngl.
But white aryan Stacies will 95 out of 100 times go for Chad.

• +1
Reactions: yen, hunkymonkey69 and WeiWei
  • +1
No, we are just on a site that thinks all beckies want what men think is cool,like big bodied, volume mfs
How is it not what they want what else would they want

Would he be Tyrone at 5'8?

• +1
What "guy"? I only see an ugly gorilla

• +1
He's 6'8 and yh in the US he's taking 90% of ur women, the vids he posts on ig showcasing the way women treat him are insane

• +1
He's 6'8 and yh in the US he's taking 90% of ur women, the vids he posts on ig showcasing the way women treat him are insane
bro who is even able to keep a woman from this guy

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and cashmerefraud
mogged that shitskin to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
  • +1
How is it not what they want what else would they want
I have seen so many girls who like lanky, artsy guys etc. offcourse all facial chads, but just a different body type

• +1
He even steals niggas girls on his ig without even trying to flirt with them, acc crazy
even if ur good looking enough it will just be a cycle between a chad and tyrone taking each others girl women are demons

• So Sad
Reactions: cashmerefraud
it would be a mog if he didnt framemog, heightmog, and bonemog that silly ethnic
that "silly ethnic" is white serbian model who is 6'3 which is more than enough, keep coping shitskin, face > height

even if ur good looking enough it will just be a cycle between a chad and tyrone taking each others girl women are demons
Gotta isolate ur women I guess

• +1
I have seen so many girls who like lanky, artsy guys etc. offcourse all facial chads, but just a different body type
it depends if the girl is more submissive or dominant im guessing. if the girl is submissive this is her dream guy

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
Shut your mouth dalit. Women should be worshiped and are sweet angels.

that "silly ethnic" is white serbian model who is 6'3 which is more than enough, keep coping shitskin, face > height
this gorilla is 6'8 with a chin bigger than ur serbian models face. also im not a shitskin dont call me that

• JFL
Reactions: yen
i’m sure that’s the reason he’s taking photos with a ltb
apparently by @cashmerefraud words girls are all over him and they cant all be ltb

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
this gorilla is 6'8 with a chin bigger than ur serbian models face. also im not a shitskin dont call me that
that gorilla has x3 mine nose, he takes oxygen for 3 people retard, this serbian model is 7 psl with peak female appeal, true dark triad king

that gorilla has x3 mine nose, he takes oxygen for 3 people retard, this serbian model is 7 psl with peak female appeal, true dark triad king

Attachments

• 4056463_telechargement.webp
    4056463_telechargement.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 0
nigger this is gay asf can we stop arguing about what male looks better

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
no one outside of blackwashed white mtb's and sheboons will find this nigger attractive

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
no one outside of blackwashed white mtb's and sheboons will find this nigger attractive
i wish i could see ur face when ur "white stacy" (white ltb) gets fucked by a fat gorilla

• JFL
Reactions: yen
i wish i could see ur face when ur "white stacy" (white ltb) gets fucked by a fat gorilla
my country makes fun of niggers and every stacy has enough iq to understand how ugly niggers are, i have never seen a victoria secret model or any stacy with shitskin, all high inhib stacies despise bbc

it depends if the girl is more submissive or dominant im guessing. if the girl is submissive this is her dream guy
Yea might be, but there are many "if"s

• +1
my country makes fun of niggers and every stacy has enough iq to understand how ugly niggers are, i have never seen a victoria secret model or any stacy with shitskin, all high inhib stacies despise bbc
I’ve seen plenty with shitskins just look at modern celebrities

hoodrats type ngl hes a Tyrone

Most girls where I live dont like niggers

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz