THIS IS HOW MUCH HOLLOWS AND JAW WIDTH CARRIES A FACE

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
1591295132376  01

Literally nothing good about this pic. Lightbulb head, flat and narrow zygos, low fwhr, long midface, cuckish eyes, cuck coloring, etc etc. Wanna see the full pic now?

JB SLAYER.

THIS IS HOW MUCH HOLLOWS AND JAW WIDTH CAN CARRY YOUR FACE. EVEN WHEN I WAS NORMIE I NOTICED THIS THE MOST IN GLING GUYS.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bromose, Rascal and 9 others
Jaw is law.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Reoa and 20 others
I clicked this thread expecting some male model. Saw me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, her and 10 others
Great jaw tbh

bonesmashing worked for me and gave me really good zygos this year. For my jaw I mewed and chewed, I had just turned 13 when I started to be fair.
Well, you are :love:
:cool::cool:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and TheEndHasNoEnd
bonesmashing worked for me and gave me really good zygos this year. For my jaw I mewed and chewed, I had just turned 13 when I started to be fair.

Do you have a recent pic?

Do you have a recent pic?
Yes but I wont share publicly id rather not have users share my face but I can't help it, it was my own fault for posting it publicly in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Yes but I wont share publicly id rather not have users share my face but I can't help it, it was my own fault for posting it publicly in the first place.
I get why you wouldn't but I'm not going to share anyone's faces. No reason to. You can send in PM if you want.

I get why you wouldn't but I'm not going to share anyone's faces. No reason to. You can send in PM if you want.
I'll just say I have improved my cheekbones enough to give me .5-1psl increase.

I'll just say I have improved my cheekbones enough to give me .5-1psl increase.
How much time did it take to notice a physical change? And you're about 15 now?

is that picture you?

• +1
Reactions: Madness
Yes, and it's mostly swelling at first. It took probably 6 months of light bone smash to get results

Yes
pm me prove it also did you bone smash the side of your jaw

What’s bone smashing

Yes, and it's mostly swelling at first. It took probably 6 months of light bone smash to get results

Yes

what areas did you bonesmash? how much force did you use? did you use a hammer or your knuckles?

Last edited:
bone smashing being legit is the most comical thing i've ever heard since i was there at its inception

but it's probably legit at 14 tbh, but still holy fuck tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Tall
You’re so dumb if you think he has narrow zygomactic bones, long midface and poor fwhr

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4671 and Darkstrand
hey mind sharing your bonesmashing method

View attachment 446295
Literally nothing good about this pic. Lightbulb head, flat and narrow zygos, low fwhr, long midface, cuckish eyes, cuck coloring, etc etc. Wanna see the full pic now?
View attachment 446297
JB SLAYER.

THIS IS HOW MUCH HOLLOWS AND JAW WIDTH CAN CARRY YOUR FACE. EVEN WHEN I WAS NORMIE I NOTICED THIS THE MOST IN GLING GUYS.
He apparently bonesmashed to achieve this. Now ofc I can't bash his jaw, but c'mon those are quite poor results for bonesmashing, his zygos aren't that big. Mine are much bigger, and all I did was play sport for like 6 months, and I got hollowing.

would look better with a cut that hides the forehead more
He apparently bonesmashed to achieve this. Now ofc I can't bash his jaw, but c'mon those are quite poor results for bonesmashing, his zygos aren't that big. Mine are much bigger, and all I did was play sport for like 6 months, and I got hollowing.
what sport?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Jaw is law.

Surgery or death ngl jfl at normies being scared to even try meanwhile i'm bloody stuck on how to make money to try

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
bonesmashing only works when ur 13 jfl, im reccesed subhuman so it wont work either way

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200605-212741.jpg
    Screenshot_20200605-212741.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose
facts
2CD7F180 CDC1 4F3D 874E D880B10D821B

• +1
Reactions: Cope
all he has to do is perma squinch

Yes
Aren't you 14 as well? God damn son.

Legit af

I only have hollow cheeks in certain lighting like at clubs and stuff and it halos me so hard. Leanmaxing rn to get in all lighting.