THIS IS NOT A DRILL - I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL - GTFIH, A LEGENDARY MEMBER IS BACK

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
HOLY FUCK. I can't believe this, but I was checking requests this morning and I see a request that says
"im an old lookism user, people will know who i am based off of how i type".
I think to myself, ok this is bullshit. I see these sorts of applications at least 10 times a day "muh I've been lurking since 1997". But, before I click reject I realize that this is an alt account. An alt account for an old user named "King" to be exact... I think to myself, this sounds quite familiar. So I check king's profile and...
IT'S MOTHERFUCKING UNDISPUTED.
@forevergymcelling @thickdickdaddy27 @Anstrum95 @Gargantuan @Polar @cmfanel GTFIH
UNDISPUTED IS BACK TO MOG THE FORUM.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Jason Voorhees, kebab and 7 others
that nigga is dumb
idgaf tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: 0hMan
Finally a worthy foe

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, SidharthTheSlayer and the MOUSE
One more agecuck whiteknight?

OP is 17 btw and knows more psl lore than history. Should tell you how much virgin he is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, EverythingMattersCel, Lethbridge and 12 others
yes i do
And i dgaf
quite frankly
Ok. Tell me who he is. Fill in this sentence for me "keep _____ for _______ bad boys like me".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50491
OP is 17 btw and knows more psl lore than history. Should tell you how much virgin he is
I know PSL lore and history equally, and I'm 16.
Being a virgin isn't a bad thing too.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
Ok. Tell me who he is. Fill in this sentence for me "keep _____ for _______ bad boys like me".

Crying. Ethnic

I know PSL lore and history equally, and I'm 16.
Being a virgin isn't a bad thing too.

You registered in 2022, how do you know him?

Thats not undisputed.

I know who it is, it's someone else.

.me administrator as well. Apex of life has been reached.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Debetro and Deleted member 23558
HOLY FUCK. I can't believe this, but I was checking requests this morning and I see a request that says
"im an old lookism user, people will know who i am based off of how i type".
I think to myself, ok this is bullshit. I see these sorts of applications at least 10 times a day "muh I've been lurking since 1997". But, before I click reject I realize that this is an alt account. An alt account for an old user named "King" to be exact... I think to myself, this sounds quite familiar. So I check king's profile and...
IT'S MOTHERFUCKING UNDISPUTED.
@forevergymcelling @thickdickdaddy27 @Anstrum95 @Gargantuan @Polar @cmfanel GTFIH
UNDISPUTED IS BACK TO MOG THE FORUM.
Cagee

I'd bully you both pretty hard irl, no offense pal

Who is it then? The IP location adds up.
I won't snitch, I have a message history with "King" account so I cheated, but "people will know who i am based off of how i type" makes it an easy guess.

I won't snitch, I have a message history with "King" account so I cheated, but "people will know who i am based off of how i type" makes it an easy guess.
PM me, I'm curious.

nah i was joking nigga lmao
idk who he is

Imagine spending your key developmental teen years on incel forums studying other men’s facial aesthetics like a fag instead of blasting hormones like you’re about to hit the stage on Mr Olympia

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, Debetro, Deleted member 50491 and 1 other person
Imagine spending your key developmental teen years on incel forums studying other men’s facial aesthetics like a fag instead of blasting hormones like you’re about to hit the stage on Mr Olympia
What else is there to do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50491 and Kamui
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Debetro and Deleted member 50491
this is crazy as fuck tbh
he gave me a 20% for calling funkyflamingos hair dogshit
wut ah losah bruv!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Kamui
this is crazy as fuck tbh
he gave me a 20% for calling funkyflamingos hair dogshit
wut ah losah bruv!
hes the biggest abused dog on here and cums when he warns someone because he has nothing else in life. he think its some kind of flex to say hes been rotting since he was 12. genuinely sad. fucking absolute loser tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: parsekes, Deleted member 23558, Kamui and 1 other person
hes the biggest abused dog on here and cums when he warns someone because he has nothing else in life. he think its some kind of flex to say hes been rotting since he was 12. genuinely sad. fucking absolute loser tbh.
lmaoo yeah this guy is a fucking nerd
good to know lol

Finding out this website exists at 12 is crazy ngl

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50491 and Kamui