THIS IS NOT AN INCEL FORUM

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Don't lump me in with the incel community. I'm not an incel. I just want to come here to discuss male looks and dating stuff. As I said in a previous post, inceldom is a meme. Its bullshit. This is all I want to do, get better looking. That's it. And many users here are not incels anyway so this shouldn't be labeled an incel site. This is the only place to discuss male looks on the internet. Females have thousands of forums dedicated to maximizing their looks. ALL VIOLENCE AND HATRED SHOULD BE CONDEMNED AND MODS SHOULD REMOVE THOSE POSTS.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anubis, Joyride, IWantToMax and 31 others
low t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, john_cope, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
Lol you probably made his of my last comment.
This is a blackpiled forum. If anyone ever finds out you lurk this forum and does research, you will be categorized as an incel.
Some threads on here have even been posted on inceltears

:feelsgah: :blackpill: asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, john_cope, BigBoy and 5 others
Lol you probably made his of my last comment.
This is a blackpiled forum. If anyone ever finds out you lurk this forum and does research, you will be categorized as an incel.
Some threads on here have even been posted on inceltears

:feelsgah: :blackpill: asap
The blackpill is different from incels. I just believe that looks are the most important factor for women. Good looking people can be blackpilled too

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Hector and Deleted member 2205
The blackpill is different from incels. I just believe that looks are the most important factor for women. Good looking people can be blackpilled too
You can't change the public's opinion though. For them any mention of the blackpill means incel.
It is what it is. Lookism is very prevelent in today's society. Even if someone claims that they are not jealous of looking people, they definetly are. Gl people are just treated better even by blackpilled people subconsciously.
Iti is what it is. We can't change human nature but wwe cause it toour advantage. Even though I keep wasting time on this forum, I'd rather find it and be stuck here rather than not be blacpilled at all.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Deleted member 2426, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Inceldom exists but even as a local wise incel, I do think a lot of the incels that actually label themselves one are fucking idiots for talking about going ER and all that illegal type of shit.

Always people that have to ruin shit.

@Sergeant shouldn’t allow ‘I want to rape a foid’ and ‘I feel like going ER’ type posts on all of his forums in my opinion because it just puts members that don’t even say that type of stuff at risk.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mateusz74, SikKunt, Dogs and 3 others
Gl people are just treated better even by blackpilled people subconsciously.

JFL @ this, I treat good looking people better CONSCIOUSLY!

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2810 and 3 others
JFL @ this, I treat good looking people better CONSCIOUSLY!

giphy.gif
Where you maing a joke or where you conused on my comment?

consciously =/= subconsciously
In fact the 2 are literal opposites.

Where you maing a joke or where you conused on my comment?

consciously =/= subconsciously
In fact the 2 are literal opposites.

Not a joke and not confused, as a blackpilled person I consciously treat gl better :lul:

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, CopingCel, Deleted member 1553 and 1 other person
Not a joke and not confused, as a blackpilled person I consciously treat gl better :lul:
It's so fucking over for absolutely everyone on this earth srs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Treat ugly men well, man.

Not worth the effort, I treat ugly people neutrally, the only people I treat negatively are low IQ people tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Master, CopingCel and 1 other person
This is a blackpilled forum catering to incels and non incels alike. Both have similar views on the world and how it should be run.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Master, CopingCel and 1 other person
throwing incels under the bus to safe yourself from normie judgment. its not going to work.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2810, Achathin and 6 others
I hate women
I hate op
I hate jews
I hate muslims
I hate everyone

• Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, MiroslavBulldosex, Hector and 4 others
Kill all the chads, rape all the stacies, the incel rebellion has begun

all hail the supreme gentleman Elliot Rodger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 275, MiroslavBulldosex and 6 others
Is your avatar from that movie ‘The guy who ate himself to death’? That movie was some deep shit since it was all real.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewcel
NOT AN INCEL FORUM

GCmzZRP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, MiroslavBulldosex and Master
As long as it's not illegal; I always lean towards not removing it.

I want to keep this place focused on looksmaxing and male improvement, but I don't want it to become PC and boring.
Master
= BRo .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2969, rockndogs and 2 others
OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2969
SURE

Sure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 2426 and 4 others
1569697751239-png.122852

OP after writing this shit theard

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Bluepill, Deleted member 2969, Master and 9 others
Don't lump me in with the incel community. I'm not an incel. I just want to come here to discuss male looks and dating stuff. As I said in a previous post, inceldom is a meme. Its bullshit. This is all I want to do, get better looking. That's it. And many users here are not incels anyway so this shouldn't be labeled an incel site. This is the only place to discuss male looks on the internet. Females have thousands of forums dedicated to maximizing their looks. ALL VIOLENCE AND HATRED SHOULD BE CONDEMNED AND MODS SHOULD REMOVE THOSE POSTS.
Been thinking about this thread for ages bro!!! Very nice, we are looksmaxers, working on general self-improvement. Fuck PSL sites, we mog them to hell and back cause we take action and dont just whine!!

• Ugh..
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Been thinking about this thread for ages bro!!! Very nice, we are looksmaxers, working on general self-improvement. Fuck PSL sites, we mog them to hell and back cause we take action and dont just whine!!
Joined Jul 29, 2019

Total time spent online 235:46

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
ALL VIOLENCE AND HATRED SHOULD BE CONDEMNED AND MODS SHOULD REMOVE THOSE POSTS.
hard disagree, rest of the post is good though, and everybody should keep it in mind

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You can't deny though that a very large demographic of this forum do identify as incel. Myself included.

Most incels are actively looksmaxxing as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Master, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
You can't deny though that a very large demographic of this forum do identify as incel. Myself included.

Most incels are actively looksmaxxing as well.
Nahh.. most incels whine about the unfairness of the world. Good for you if you dont

im not an incel cause i dont want sex

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
And the other 50.4% arent incels so your argument is invalid.
Also this site is a looksmaxing self improvement forum, thats the aim of this website. This website just so happens to have a lot of incels, and it also happens to have a lot of non-incels.

And the other 50.4% arent incels so your argument is invalid.
Also this site is a looksmaxing self improvement forum, thats the aim of this website. This website just so happens to have a lot of incels, and it also happens to have a lot of non-incels.

Every manosphere site is a incel site. 78% are incels here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and MiroslavBulldosex
more or less its muhh blackpill forum

PEope tag this as incel forum to feel better about themselves, tagging someone other as an incel
And those people who tags this forum as incel forum are like 4/10 according to this site

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
PEope tag this as incel forum to feel better about themselves, tagging someone other as an incel
And those people who tags this forum as incel forum are like 4/10 according to this site
cellInstructor

• +1
Reactions: Master
throwing incels under the bus to safe yourself from normie judgment. its not going to work.
Dude I couldn't care less about what other people think. My identity is anonymous anyway

No, and this thread is meaningless and hateful to incels, a joke this thread, her argument is dumb and wants to deny the blackpilled nature of the forum, so whatever