This is still the best UFC fight that I've ever seen

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
OMG. The match itself was top tier but the drama outside the cage is what took it another level, khabib junping into the crowd like a ninja to fuck McGregors team mates up, the security coming in, the teams fighting with each other. Jfl. The crowd got their money's worth that day

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, n9wiff, skkrrrtcantdo and 3 others
@Gargantuan @tombradylover

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Gargantuan
@Bipolar Vamp6ix

The match itself was top tier but the drama outside the cage is what took it another level
The story, drama and fights outside the cage was the best that ever happened. The fight itself was lowkey ass, Kebab Nurmagomedov is one of the most boring fighters ever (and that’s not because he’s a wrestler, there are entertaining wrestlers/ grapplers) some pre lims are more entertaining.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
lol conors faggot ass got raped

• +1
Stolen thread from Predeterminism

• +1
Better fights have happened before and since tbh

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Jason Voorhees and Yliaster
The fight itself was boring, but what happened after it was JFLfuel.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Ferguson v pettis is my favourite fight

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Jason Voorhees
To name one gathje vs hollowaymogged this fight
The final moments of teh knockout were same but not enough drama, emotions and thinsg at stake unlike this fight.

• Hmm...
Reactions: psychomandible
insanely late

The final moments of teh knockout were same but not enough drama, emotions and thinsg at stake unlike this
Hmm maybe depends on how you look at it.
Also pm me I wanted to tell you something

Me too, I remember watching the fight live, it was crazy..

I was always afraid that Khabib would overextend at some point throughout the entire fight and we would have a similar situation like we had with Aldo..

Other than that, I also really enjoyed Jones vs DC 2, given the story and build-up.. I also can't wait to see what Poatan and Aspinal will have in store for us in 2025..

McGreggor vs Khabib was more soo about Shock Value and clicks never felt genuine and raw
to me just over the top staged gimmicks to sell tickets

In terms of best UFC Fights its honestly hard to say especially since im only a casual enjoyer and not
that much of an expert to go too in depth.All I will say is that most of the greatest fights I have seen
were from many of the older UFC Roster like Anderson Silva the Chuck Liddels,Tito Ortiz etc

One of the best recent fights which I have seen in terms of sheer blockbuster is probably Ngannou vs
Overeem idk lol just seeing two giants like these guys going at it legit gives you an adrenaline rush
even tho you're not even in the Octagon

Last edited:
The only UFC fight I’ve ever watched just because I wanted to see Mcgregor getting smashed. Boxing is way more interesting. It’s purely about who’s punches are superior, it’s classy and elegant to watch, unlike MMA who looks like a bar-fight to me

I liked Jones vs Gustafsson 1 more

The only UFC fight I’ve ever watched just because I wanted to see Mcgregor getting smashed. Boxing is way more interesting. It’s purely about who’s punches are superior, it’s classy and elegant to watch, unlike MMA who looks like a bar-fight to me
Boxing is an art but mma is too, its a culmination of all disciplines, hence MIXED MARTIAL arts.

Boxing is an art but mma is too, its a culmination of all disciplines, hence MIXED MARTIAL arts.
Didn’t say it isn’t. Just said i like boxing more. Everyone can have his own preferences

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix