This is the average face of a Chad's girlfriend/wife.

Reddit is unironically closer to reality. White beta males cope with SEAmaxxing and the only asian guys that can actually pull white women are Changs (very rare)
Hard disagree on this. Just like Asian women don't have to be very attractive to get a White man, neither do Asian males when it comes to white women.

I'd say the vast majority of AMWF couples I got the chance of seeing, it's either where both are mediocre, both are ugly, or one partner is VERY attractive compared to the other.

The same goes for WMAF. I've seen attractive White males with bottom of the barrel Asian women, but at the same time even more attractive top tier Asian women with White boyfriends or husbands who look utterly subhuman or incel-like.
Snapinstaapp 1080 145001657 3468443396618624 3268617369654539025 n

Snapinstaapp 1080 144809347 890280828440904 1776164122104208532 n

Snapinstaapp 1080 295083708 992961408055260 2615130101636670312 n

Screenshot 20230224 074008

This German autist and his Korean wife are just one example of many, and personally I don't wanna spam, but there's a fucking lot of them.
The point I'm trying to make here is that in these interracial couples, neither side knows how attractive or ugly the other is. And in case they do know, they prefer not talking about it

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito, Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
Ropefuel for Sheboons and pajeetas.
White composite has the typical love island pheno.

@Xangsane Who does the gymnast belong to?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and HeightPilledum
Damn, mirin. Yeah she does look pretty good, feels like he's living the dream tbh
How did you know of him and this much about the situation? Did you live in Korea or know a lot about the country/culture?
I tried to reverse search and found nothing
I've seen them being posted a few times on imageboards and decided to reverse search them, specifically that pic posted by OP of both of them on the beach. I did so way back when they were yet to have any kids.
I suppose you'll rarely see them on any English language space, outside maybe on some Reddit spaces but that's about it:

And no, I'm not Asian, but their visuals (especially when they were a little bit younger) caught my attention and I decided to look them up

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 21661
Ropefuel for Sheboons and pajeetas.
White composite has the typical love island pheno.

@Xangsane Who does the gymnast belong to?
Someone on this forum said she was with Harry Raftus but I am not getting information that supports this, looking back at it.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
@bwrauycnee Do you think the composites prove there is a foid racial hierarchy as well as one for lads?

That's Kevin Dockry, a white american model in Korea who's even been in a couple of movies and TV shows. I wouldn't exactly say he's a Chad, but definitely Chadlite or at least High-Tier Normie. He's by all means a Chad under Korean beauty standards though (which are quite fucked up) He has basically all the features Asian women look for in a man. Above average, but not too macho or masculine.
He's semi-retired now because he's in his mid 30s, has kids and doesn't really care anymore but he's still mogging lots the Kpop-maxxed pretty boys he interacts with, if not by face, then surely by height and frame. By the way, this guy is only 6'1, yet he towers over pretty much every single Korean male he has interacted with
View attachment 2089365
View attachment 2089366
View attachment 2089367

The Asian woman with him in the photo is his wife, Yejin Park, who goes by @lily_yengel on Instagram. She was a model herself and is now just a regular mommy. Despite 2 pregnancies and being about 33 years old, she's still very attractive. You see her all the time with near no makeup or basically bare-

Its funny this is why asian women are the most desired by ALL RACES OF MEN, they age very well and are more thin on average. She is 33 but looks like she is 23 years old.
faced on her Instagram and she ticks nearly every Korean female beauty standard. Plus, she's a Christian tradgirl, so Kevin hit the jackpot here
View attachment 2089369
View attachment 2089370
View attachment 2089371
View attachment 2089372
They aren't exactly literal-whos either, because their hapa son not only got to appear on TV, but met lots of way more famous people than either of his parents. This was their debut as a family on television:

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Xangsane
send me a lisa from black pink and ill eat her nunchie nunchie.
LISA-Blackpink-Instagram-Selfie-e1659276274549-1280x720.jpg

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, HeightPilledum and Xangsane
@bwrauycnee Do you think the composites prove there is a foid racial hierarchy as well as one for lads?
Are you asking if Whites > Oriental Asians > Latinas > MENAs > Curries > Blacks?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Its funny this is why asian women are the most desired by ALL RACES OF MEN, they age very well and are more thin on average. She is 33 but looks like she is 23 years old.
People cope really, really, REALLY fucking hard against Asian women, and I genuinely don't know why. I guess it's partly because of envy or because they have to find an explanation as of why they're up where with White women as the most desired, and have an unbelievably high SMV compared to their male counterparts. It is true they age better. They get compared to white women more often than not.
Asian age mog

Asian age mog 2

Pic related is all women past their prime, in their 40s, the oldest is Penelope Cruz at 48, the biggest age gap between these women is 7 years, they are all aged stars but very popular in their respective countries.

Marion Cotillard Fan Bingbing Jessica Chastain Penelope Cruz Lupita Nyongo Cannes 2018 Fashion

If you don't agree that the Chinese one, Fan Bingbing (Wahoo) stands out particularly amongst them, you're coping out of your mind.
It's not just age, but a lot of factors that should have a dedicated thread of its own.
Most of the coping comes either from browncels that kiss the ground White women walk on, or actual /pol/ autists who have never touched a woman and by ideology also worship white women defaultly.
Women vs men ranking

In reality men of all races find Asian women attractive, from the average Nordic European to the imported African Congolese gravel worker that works in Chinese-owned mines.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, marauder, Xangsane and 3 others
People cope really, really, REALLY fucking hard against Asian women, and I genuinely don't know why. I guess it's partly because of envy or because they have to find an explanation as of why they're up where with White women as the most desired, and have an unbelievably high SMV compared to their male counterparts. It is true they age better. They get compared to white women more often than not.
View attachment 2089450
View attachment 2089457
Pic related is all women past their prime, in their 40s, the oldest is Penelope Cruz at 48, the biggest age gap between these women is 7 years, they are all aged stars but very popular in their respective countries.
View attachment 2089458
View attachment 2089459
View attachment 2089460
If you don't agree that the Chinese one, Fan Bingbing (Wahoo) stands out particularly amongst them, you're coping out of your mind.
It's not just age, but a lot of factors that should have a dedicated thread of its own.
Most of the coping comes either from browncels that kiss the ground White women walk on, or actual /pol/ autists who have never touched a woman and by ideology also worship white women defaultly.
View attachment 2089469
In reality men of all races find Asian women attractive, from the average Nordic European to the imported African Congolese gravel worker that works in Chinese-owned mines.
believe it or not i like latina/black women the most, But asian women are the best LONG_TERM.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Excellent thread OP. Its not surprising that the composite of chad's gf looks ethnic/asian

• +1
It seems like it’s statistically significant enough to conclude that Asians rank higher than other ethnics.
If that's the case why do some users say, for foids, that MENA and Latina rank higher?

View attachment 2089450
View attachment 2089457
View attachment 2089458
View attachment 2089459
View attachment 2089460
View attachment 2089469
If that's the case why do some users say, for foids, that MENA and Latina rank higher?
These users are typically ethnics.

I find Northeast Asian women very attractive and I'm ethnic (white/Arab).

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
View attachment 2079872

25 faces were used in this composite. All the faces used belonged to the girlfriends or wives of white (or mixed-race, white-leaning) Chads and Chadlites.

Of the 25 faces, 10 didn't belong to white women.

I split up the faces according to phenotype to make the comparison fairer.

White girlfriends of Chads:
View attachment 2079873

Ethnic girlfriends of Chads:
View attachment 2079874

It seems to be surprising that the average ethnic composite was that of a Northeast Asian woman, and not a white-leaning Latina or MENAfoid. @cloUder @David Rothschild @Wallenberg @marauder

However, one of the women featured in the morph was Matt Noszka's wife (Bulgarian/Syrian). The ethnic women were mostly of Northeast Asian descent.

Stacy's boyfriend edition:
To rate them:
@Lihito

View attachment 2079872

25 faces were used in this composite. All the faces used belonged to the girlfriends or wives of white (or mixed-race, white-leaning) Chads and Chadlites.

View attachment 2079873

View attachment 2079874

It seems to be surprising that the average ethnic composite was that of a Northeast Asian woman, and not a white-leaning Latina or MENAfoid. @cloUder @David Rothschild @Wallenberg @marauder

However, one of the women featured in the morph was Matt Noszka's wife (Bulgarian/Syrian). The ethnic women were mostly of Northeast Asian descent.

To rate them:
FUARK

Who are White stacies dating then

• +1
Latinas might be comparable To Asians. Were you using mostly European Chads? There aren’t many latinas compared to Asians in Europe

• +1
Latinas might be comparable To Asians. Were you using mostly European Chads? There aren’t many latinas compared to Asians in Europe
No, I used a mix of White American, White European and mixed race/whitish-lookingChads.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
  • +1
Interesting concept, but needs a larger sample size. I think you should also focus on gen z chads and their gf.

• +1
Interesting concept, but needs a larger sample size. I think you should also focus on gen z chads and their gf.
Some of them are Gen Z chads (e.g. Cameron Porras, who is with a millennial Asian woman).

Some of them are Gen Z chads (e.g. Cameron Porras, who is with a millennial Asian woman).

I know, but some guys you posted are in their 40s and 50s. There were also a lot Chads left out like Christian Hogue, Nick Bateman, Corrado Martini, Trevor Cox etc.

I know, but some guys you posted are in their 40s and 50s. There were also a lot Chads left out like Christian Hogue, Nick Bateman, Corrado Martini, Trevor Cox etc.
Included some of those lot.

• +1
Reactions: popped
Included some of those lot.

Didn't see them. But I think regardless you should focus on the <25 age group with a larger sample size. I'm not convinced white chads are most likely to date asians if they are not with a white woman. Christian Hogue and Corrado Martini both have/had white Latina gfs for example. These examples seem a little cherry picked in asians favor tbh.

• Hmm...
I notice actual chads have less good looking girlfriends/wives. I think the OP is worded wrong. It should be "chad's average slay" rather than "chad's average LTR."

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Xangsane
Didn't see them. But I think regardless you should focus on the <25 age group with a larger sample size. I'm not convinced white chads are most likely to date asians if they are not with a white woman. Christian Hogue and Corrado Martini both have/had white Latina gfs for example. These examples seem a little cherry picked in asians favor tbh.
I also only included examples in which the pairing lasted for at least two years. Anything less is not included.

• +1
Reactions: popped
Maria del Mar Molar, right?
She wouldn't affect the white facial composite too much (I consider her white).

I forgot about Zach Cox's fiancee (white MTB).

@popped

Added a few more to the white composite (a few Gen Z Chads):

@enchanted_elixir Thoughts?
Depends on how attractive she is.
Having children with Asians when you aren't Asian is not a good idea. Asian hybrids rarely come out well.

• +1

Yeah. I consider her white too. He dated another latina for a while as well, Alli Martinez.

1264F29B 6AC2 4747 88E6 A2600AD05670

Eiza Gonzalez, Hollywood thot has dated a white chads.

BBCDF666 C4BA 47CF A2A5 992416B21798

7C9FE793 D0A1 4F4C A471 CB0193417917

I would say brown/white Latinas have a pretty high smv. Not convinced asian women are more preferred then them.

Attachments

• 0193BA51-7F50-405E-A81E-D5497F329D54.webp
    191.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 79BFB042-AB44-4330-8C3F-0C1E2E65F442.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 0
Alli Martinez.
She's white.
View attachment 2090634

Eiza Gonzalez, Hollywood thot has dated a white chads.
Mestiza, but it wouldn't affect the ethnic composite too much since Mestizas are also half Native American. Also, she got pumped and dumped too many times, so it doesn't count.
View attachment 2090638

View attachment 2090639
I would say brown/white Latinas have a pretty high smv. Not convinced asian women are more preferred then them.
Many famous brown Latinas are in LTRs with Edgars.

Last edited:
@popped Special mentions also include Jason Momoa and Gabriel Aubry (Lisa Bonet and Halle Berry), but since they have been separated I can't include them.

Not convinced asian women are more preferred then them.
Do you think it's Latinas' proximity to whiteness? Famous Latinas tend to either get pumped and dumped by these Chads, or in most cases, go and marry Edgars or normie white men.

Do you think it's Latinas' proximity to whiteness? Famous Latinas tend to either get pumped and dumped by these Chads, or in most cases, go and marry Edgars or normie white men.

Probably. I just never heard guy say he doesn't like latinas, they seem to have most universal appeal. Whereas as with asian women guys either strongly like them or are not attracted to them at all.

Latinas seem to be less hypergamous, you’ll see latina baddies with average Hispanic men. But now I think about it, your right considering the population of latinos in the US not as much Chads or even Tyrones are with them. Even when looking at athletes that seems be case as well.

View attachment 2089450
View attachment 2089457
View attachment 2089458
View attachment 2089459
View attachment 2089460
View attachment 2089469

The asian women is 38 years old the oldest of the group by 3 years.

Last edited:
View attachment 2079872

View attachment 2079873

View attachment 2079874

To rate them:
@WayneSarcosuhus @Hottaco34

Hard disagree on this. Just like Asian women don't have to be very attractive to get a White man, neither do Asian males when it comes to white women.

I'd say the vast majority of AMWF couples I got the chance of seeing, it's either where both are mediocre, both are ugly, or one partner is VERY attractive compared to the other.

The same goes for WMAF. I've seen attractive White males with bottom of the barrel Asian women, but at the same time even more attractive top tier Asian women with White boyfriends or husbands who look utterly subhuman or incel-like.
View attachment 2089379
View attachment 2089380
View attachment 2089381
View attachment 2089382
This German autist and his Korean wife are just one example of many, and personally I don't wanna spam, but there's a fucking lot of them.
The point I'm trying to make here is that in these interracial couples, neither side knows how attractive or ugly the other is. And in case they do know, they prefer not talking about it
the guys is wrong btw hes women looks better then all the black -pink members including lisa.

• +1