This is the average face of a Chad's girlfriend/wife.

Thoughts?
Depressing that white chads couldn't even get Asian HTBs on average
The white girlfriend composite looks good though

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
View attachment 2079872

25 faces were used in this composite. All the faces used belonged to the girlfriends or wives of white (or mixed-race, white-leaning) Chads and Chadlites.

Of the 25 faces, 10 didn't belong to white women.

I split up the faces according to phenotype to make the comparison fairer.

White girlfriends of Chads:
View attachment 2079873

Ethnic girlfriends of Chads:
View attachment 2079874

It seems to be surprising that the average ethnic composite was that of a Northeast Asian woman, and not a white-leaning Latina or MENAfoid. @cloUder @David Rothschild @Wallenberg @marauder

However, one of the women featured in the morph was Matt Noszka's wife (Bulgarian/Syrian). The ethnic women were mostly of Northeast Asian descent.

Stacy's boyfriend edition:
To rate them:
interesting

the guys is wrong btw hes women looks better then all the black -pink members including lisa.
I know.
I did a mog battle between her and Jennie and she won

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Thoughts?
"White girlfriends of Chads"
seems to be a really high tier girl with attractive IRL features, and a bit, just a bit bit maybe, masculine (jaw & chin).
It gives the impression of some High School IRL Stacy (no PSL criteria Stacy).
She gives me the impression of being attractive and fertile.
Chad features (even in niche prettyboy variation) are still somehow well-defined then this kind of assortative mating (non PSL sort of facematch) seems just in place.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
"White girlfriends of Chads"
seems to be a really high tier girl with attractive IRL features, and a bit, just a bit bit maybe, masculine (jaw & chin).
It gives the impression of some High School IRL Stacy (no PSL criteria Stacy).
She gives me the impression of being attractive and fertile.
Chad features (even in niche prettyboy variation) are still somehow well-defined then this kind of assortative mating (non PSL sort of facematch) seems just in place.
What would you rate her? Would you say NT AND attractiveness matter?
What about the ethnic girlfriends of Chads?

WDYM?

I know.
I did a mog battle between her and Jennie and she won
one point ill make lisa from black pink comes to closet out of the members one thing lisa has over the women is more sex-appeal, aka if it was for a one night stand i might pick lisa over the other women. But overall the women is better then lisa.

• +1
You can't blame white Chads for going for asians. White foids today come with ridiculous amount of baggage, from their promiscuity, weight problems, ego, subversiveness, sociopathy and feminism... Look at that white Logan Paul married, that's your average semi attractive white foids today

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Xangsane
What would you rate her? Would you say NT AND attractiveness matter?
What about the ethnic girlfriends of Chads?
Well, she is 8/10 IRL for me.
Yes, I think both matter for man. Looks and some talk skill and initiative. But looks are like primodal in selection. Soo it is way harder to get a girl being ugly charsimaxxed than introverted chad IMHO.
I don't know - ethnic one looks mostly mongoloid. I am not into east Asians though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Well, she seems to be a bit more masculine than standard girl spectrum. Probably because the chads you selected are rather masculine in features.

one point ill make lisa from black pink comes to closet out of the members one thing lisa has over the women is more sex-appeal, aka if it was for a one night stand i might pick lisa over the other women. But overall the women is better then lisa.
The other woman? I thought that's jennie jfl.

Well, she seems to be a bit more masculine than standard girl spectrum. Probably because the chads you selected are rather masculine in features.
I included pretty boys too. I wonder why they seem to prefer masc features in women.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
You can't blame white Chads for going for asians.
Exactly
White foids today come with ridiculous amount of baggage, from their promiscuity, weight problems, ego, subversiveness, sociopathy and feminism... Look at that white Logan Paul married, that's your average semi attractive white foids today
I prefer ethnic women over white women for this same reason jfl. Then some ethnic bros make fun of me for it jfl.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Asian Composite borderline Femcel tier.

Dude, honestly, find a hobby or two.

Why?

Sort of a bit masculine pretty face. Nice feminine features (lips, eyebrows, eyes, smile) but with decent jaw.

Why?

I think evolution: looks are primordial, talk is relatively new issue. And it is easier to lie than to cheat with looks mostly.

Why not?

I am not into mongoloid girls

@Patriot if you're not into Mongofoids what about Latina Mestiza

@Patriot if you're not into Mongofoids what about Latina Mestiza
Also rather not my personal top. I prefer europid features probably cuz being white.

brutal, honestly I don't know how those guys can do that. I thought I liked asian girls, but it's more like I like asian stacies. Average gook is too subhuman, hell even some stacylites.

Had a japanese co worker at a part time I used to do, she was a model and dancer, she was alright but I couldn't get over her lack of maxillary protrusion.

And yes she still rejected me, dumb skank.

• +1
brutal, honestly I don't know how those guys can do that. I thought I liked asian girls, but it's more like I like asian stacies. Average gook is too subhuman, hell even some stacylites.

Had a japanese co worker at a part time I used to do, she was a model and dancer, she was alright but I couldn't get over her lack of maxillary protrusion.

And yes she still rejected me, dumb skank.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tenshi