Apart from working out you must:
- Be tall
- Long limbed
- Broad ahh clavicles/scapula
- Proportionally narrow hips/ Iliacs
- Top tier muscle insertions
"Just be born chad bro"

>
Most teenager gymcels that constantly watch all those cringe fitness influencers (At least in south america) are obsessed with the "Muh i gotta bulk bro i need 20in biceps!!!" typa shit, Copers be calling everything that isnt pro bodybuilder level of mass as "skinny" or negative. Have legit seen ig reels where most dyel 15yo kids that started training 3 months ago have the audacity to call Jeff seid, Laid, or even chris evans in his captain america role as "Nothing impressive, They need more mass, They all look skinny to me now:soy:!!!!

However most of these ppl need to cope with roids and compounds just to make their lives dependant in 100% gym related topics, Nowadays social media ruined the perception of how a good physique looks like, Cuz it is full of roidheads or fake naturals, Clear example is sam sulek and his zoomer fanbase

Samson Dauda and Sam Sulek Posing

"Muh pookie bear" :feelshah:
> Needs to weigh 240lbs at like 5'9, take grams of shit and destroy his health just to make his bidelt look decently wide, Plus the fast aging and norwooding which he's going through

Trevor signorino by bruce weber for versace dylan blue

"Muh skinny bitch cbum gif:feelsuhh:"

Mogged

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Aero, mrriceguyreturn and 10 others
That guys physique is unattainable natty for 90%+ of guys

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and 5.5psl
ideal male physique

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and aber
Cant argue with this

Something like this or Jeff seid is ideal

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, boss8055 and aber
That guys physique is unattainable natty for 90%+ of guys
Dude has top tier genetics, ofc is not attainable for most ppl but with decent or even average genetics you can still achieve a lean athletic body that looks aesthetically pleasing

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Costcosuperstore, boss8055 and 1 other person
yeah these are great physiques to be aiming for tbh. Wide shoulders + narrow waist + good muscle insertions + low bf% + decent muscle size = most appealing physiques to women

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and boss8055
Dude has top tier genetics, ofc is not attainable for most ppl but with decent or even average genetics you can still achieve a lean athletic body that looks aesthetically pleasing
Yea. Most people can look good, but my point is to be ideal you need a little bit of roids

View attachment 2964959View attachment 2964960
>Basically pro swimmer type of body

Characteristics:
- Be tall
- Long limbed
"Just be born chad bro"

>
Most teenager gymcels that constantly watch all those cringe fitness influencers (At least in south america) are obsessed with the "Muh i gotta bulk bro i need 20in biceps!!!" typa shit, Copers be calling everything that isnt pro bodybuilder level of mass as "skinny" or negative. Have legit seen ig reels where most dyel 15yo kids that started training 3 months ago have the audacity to call Jeff seid, Laid, or even chris evans in his captain america role as "Nothing impressive, They need more mass, They all look skinny to me now:soy:!!!!

However most of these ppl need to cope with roids and compounds just to make their lives dependant in 100% gym related topics, Nowadays social media ruined the perception of how a good physique looks like, Cuz it is full of roidheads or fake naturals, Clear example is sam sulek and his zoomer fanbase

View attachment 2965014
> Needs to weigh 240lbs at like 5'9, take grams of shit and destroy his health just to make his bidelt look decently wide, Plus the fast aging and norwooding which he's going through

View attachment 2965022

Mogged
That type of physique is literally roided. You can't obtain that fullness and leanness at the same time. But yes, those are ideal.

EDIT: I looked for non deformed ratios of those pics and he could be natural with top tier genetics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
That type of physique is literally roided. You can't obtain that fullness and leanness at the same time. But yes, those are ideal.

EDIT: I looked for non deformed ratios of those pics and he could be natural with top tier genetics.
I would dare to say that trevor is natural, pretty sure he has been working out for years and also practiced sports since he was a kid, Plus summing up his godly DNA

Although you can get a good physique naturally, Roids would help but mostly at low doses and knowing how to use them properly to outweigh side effects with efficient gains, Being a hyper responder, and having the physical characteristics that i mentioned above are also a key aspect

Example:
Screenshot 20240605 185202 Facebook

That's not a pro swimmer build.you get like that by spending time in the gym. Most pro swimmers are skinny not buff. You just seen a few very ripped ones

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and dna_cel
No, this is.
T5nyn5g3upe51

That's not a pro swimmer build.you get like that by spending time in the gym. Most pro swimmers are skinny not buff. You just seen a few very ripped ones
Pro swimmers are all wide framed + tall, They are not skinny in fact, since they weigh over 90kgs, if they wanted to get more mass, then they would just work out and get a similar physique muscle wise with not that much effort

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
IMG 9276

• +1

Characteristics:
- Be tall
- Long limbed
"Just be born chad bro"

>

View attachment 2965014

View attachment 2965022

Mogged
Ironic how Sam literal admitted he hopped on because the bitch he was with was comparing him to gear heads on top of which his sponsor company’s owner admitted to the same reason.

• JFL
Ironic how Sam literal admitted he hopped on because the bitch he was with was comparing him to gear heads on top of which his sponsor company’s owner admitted to the same reason.
Makes no sense these guys don’t do anything for muh women approval

Fitness industry is full of roiders, Nobody wants to see muh natty physiques even if they are against the AAS use

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and autistic_tendencies

Characteristics:
- Be tall
- Long limbed
"Just be born chad bro"

>

View attachment 2965014

View attachment 2965022

Mogged
Unattainable for 99.9% of men now Facetune 29 05 2024 21 35 12

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Makes no sense these guys don’t do anything for muh women approval
They’re not pilled enough to realize that taking the facial surgery route would drastically improve their live with less complications. They see it as beta behavior typically men attack other dudes who are too good looking since they see them as competition. For example Derek mpmd would 100% have benefited more from a chin implant/bimax, or jaw angle implants than hoping on gear. It’s also why a lot of these gear heads are trying to come off now due to recent deaths from sarm goblins.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, boss8055 and autistic_tendencies
No, this is.

Pro swimmers are all wide framed + tall, They are not skinny in fact, since they weigh over 90kgs, if they wanted to get more mass, then they would just work out and get a similar physique muscle wise with not that much effort
They have a tall, long and wide build yes. But to look like the pic you posted you need weights