Theory This is the ideal physique imo

Unwanted

Unwanted

Hopecel
Tiny waist & broad shoulders.

Ofc they would be even better with more muscle mass and bigger.

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Received 265928317396763

Ignore the morph
The black guy's waist is insane.

But too small waist means low fighting success tbh but no man was ever an incel because his waist was too narrow.

Weishaupt

Weishaupt

Mewcel
Wtf is that thing on the left lmao. But yes, a good shoulder to hip ratio is very important for being Chad.

Unwanted

Unwanted

Hopecel
View attachment 2571

Ignore the morph

But too small waist means low fighting success tbh but no man was ever an incel because his waist was too narrow.

Agree but too big of a waist can be a death sentence.

And too small waists like those in the video look kinda freaky but in a good way. It's definitely something unusual and it looks good.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
View attachment 2571

Ignore the morph

As a swimmer, I imagine that guy is a sprinter. His arms look way bulkier than they should for any other kind of swimmer. And he's too tall and not stocky enough for breaststroke

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Ideal is my pic. High class frame.
Agree but too big of a waist can be a death sentence.

And too small waists like those in the video look kinda freaky but in a good way. It's definitely something unusual and it looks good.
Morph
As a swimmer, I imagine that guy is a sprinter. His arms look way bulkier than they should for any other kind of swimmer. And he's too tall and not stocky enough for breaststroke

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
Body doesn't even matter unless you're super skinny or obese. Look at Jordan Barrett and even Chico etc

Unwanted

Unwanted

Hopecel
Body doesn't even matter unless you're super skinny or obese. Look at Jordan Barrett and even Chico etc

Body width matters a lot. Tiny waist could be a bonus, but broad shoulders are a must.

Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
Looks ogre

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
Not nearly as much as face but it still does.

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
I have 33'' waist is that bad?

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
Looks crazy, can't believe you're only 16. Are you a slayer?

Do people comment on your frame/shoulders?
i get comments on it all the time. last week i was chilling in class and this girl who sits behind me was asking me how im so tall and how my shoulders are so wide lol. i can somewhat slay in my age range, but my face holds me back from slaying to my true potential

Unwanted

Unwanted

Hopecel
i get comments on it all the time. last week i was chilling in class and this girl who sits behind me was asking me how im so tall and how my shoulders are so wide lol. i can somewhat slay in my age range, but my face holds me back from slaying to my true potential

You're truly a mogging machine dude

You don't even need slaying if you get comments like that, that would be enough for me

Unwanted

Unwanted

Hopecel
no bro i dont think u understand lol. the discrepancy between my face and my frame is insane. i have the face of a framecel low-t beta and the frame of a gigachad.

I'm really curious now, will you PM it if I show you mine too?