This is the power of JBW

:lul: :lul: :lul: You've never heard of latinas liking white guys? Where have you been? Under a rock?

Also he's coping cause he was acting like it's purely wealth and money based, instead of just accepting his inferiority about how whites are usually way taller, better looking and how blue eyes etc are considered godly in many jbw countries
This guy bone mogs most of this forun. I doubt he is coping.

This guy bone mogs most of this forun. I doubt he is coping.
I've never seen him so until proven I don't care. You're talking about someone stating he's 10/10 confirmed

I've never seen him so until proven I don't care. You're talking about someone stating he's 10/10 confirmed
One of the best looking asians on this forum. He doesnt even look that asian imo. He has caucasoid skull.

i have ginger hair but dye it dark brown. so should i grow it out when locationmaxxing?

I think south americans percieve red hair as equal to blonde hair. Anyways its super rare for them so its a halo there, I think theres a ginger south american here on the forum that talked about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
I think south americans percieve red hair as equal to blonde hair. Anyways its super rare for them so its a halo there, I think theres a ginger south american here on the forum that talked about this
I think ginger in general is a failo, but it could halo in south america tbh.

I think ginger in general is a failo, but it could halo in south america tbh.
I'm the first to admit its a failo, but only with white girls. Even then it depends on how dark it is, skin complexion and eyebrows

• +1
over for japan, 36% is a huge chunk of their population
where do gookesses go?
herbivore_men.jpg
I don't think that they don't want sex, it's just that men are delusional as fuck and when they can't get something they act like they didn't even want it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
I'm the first to admit its a failo, but only with white girls. Even then it depends on how dark it is, skin complexion and eyebrows
Yeah. But its not the end of the world. One of the easiest failos to fix.

• +1
Also ginger in ur profile looks good. Probably not much of a failo there, but if you are extremy pale ginger with non existant eyebrows then it kind of is.

Yeah. But its not the end of the world. One of the easiest failos to fix.
true i dont even have freckles etc and dont look like a ginger only thing i did to fix is dye hair lashes and eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: lutte and johncruz12345
I'd like to add that the only women who has been into me were two Asians, they almost begged me to fuck them. It's points towards JBW being true in my experince because both of these Asians already grew up in my country and came from the same socieconomic background as me so there was so incentive for them to hook up with me.

One of them explicitly asked me to come over and fuck her and the other sent tons of nudes. I have never gotten anywhere near this kind of attention from white women.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Ethnics on suicide watch, wait for 100 cope threads in the next 24hrs.

While this is somewhat true, in 90% of scenario its because they think white men can provide them a better life, not just money wise, but allow them to have a better future in a western culture. I know because I lived in Asia, and they promote western culture a lot.
Half the posts up to this point is you coping about white men not being better looking, and you being so delusional to not understand money is correlated with intelligence and other good traits that white men have and ethnics lack, cope harder.

Last edited:
Japan has a decreasing population. They dont reproduce enough. They will eventually go extinct. I have a feeling the west will be like japan in the future.
We have to do something about it. How about a looxsmaxers field trip to ricelands, all already looksmaxed (minimum PSL to join), maybe with fake statusmaxed instagrams and whatnots, to breed as much rice as we can, and gift them a couple inches height and maybe few blue eyed hapas.

Typical examples of betabux relationships lmao.
Cuz you tagged me im here, sadly youve got banned jfl. @Gudru @wontstopnoodling @Effortless
JBW is true, you cant look psl 3 but nice ratio of white guys are perceived way more attractive than nice facial ratio of asian guys. Because of caucasoid features like more stereoscopic side profile, its basically hard to be as attractive as caucasian as a gook.
In korea you have to be quite attractive as a white guy to be 'worshipped' but i see so many subhuman getting these normie asian chicks. But most of them are tall. But i think place like philippines some south east asia, really dark skin and underdeveloped, whites can just be god just by being average.
And i know all asian forums worship caucasian side profile all the time. Its truly not only about money. We never worship moneymaxxed chineses.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Just an FYI, JBW works not because they think you're good looking, its because they think you have money and can provide them with a better life (betabux)

She'll be fucking Salvador the gardener while op slaves away his life to this thot and if he complains he'll be sleeping on a futon in a shitty part of town eating bootleg hot pockets

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
She'll be fucking Salvador the gardener while op slaves away his life to this thot and if he complains he'll be sleeping on a futon in a shitty part of town eating bootleg hot pockets
Jfl if you think some 18yo latina slut goes on tinder to find a betabux husband