This is the power of JBW

try running a experiment with an asian/indian dude and say their wealthy in the bio then take a white guy who says their poor/broke, the white guy will still get more matches.

JBW works great in South Korea and in Japan, both of which are wealthy.
Not even gonna waste time with that, we all know how it would go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Gosick
Not even gonna waste time with that, we all know how it would go
oops, I quoted the wrong guy. I meant to quote " effortless "

also try Mumbai or New Dehli for India

Can confirm, roughly the same results.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
What's the best city in India for tinder?
Varför haffa gatu-bajsare när du kan få tjejer I sydamerika och Afrika?

• +1
Reactions: lutte
try running a experiment with an asian/indian dude and say their wealthy in the bio then take a white guy who says their poor/broke, the white guy will still get more matches.

JBW works great in South Korea and in Japan, both of which are wealthy.
JBW with normies in these countries got me like 0 matches.
Ive farmed ELO from Phillipines before so it was not Accounts fault
Reality is people barely speak english there and when they do they cant understand shit

Yeah, a lot of people don't realise that money and status matters more than looks in poorer countries.

When you give people the basics to live an easy life with good income, looks become more important such as what is happening in the west, and even then money and status still have insane value, so just imagine what money and status is like in a poorer country.

Most people in poorer countries literally die trying to get into western countries hoping for a better life, imagine how easy it is then to find a partner, marrying, get a free place to live comfortably, playing the long run until they get a green card then leaving their partner like its nothing.

They can say cope to me all they like but the truth is they're the one coping because I'm blackpilling them on their second last resort.
So what about counties like Korea and Japan?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Effortless
So what about counties like Korea and Japan?

What a said earlier

"Do you know the culture of japan? like I said its not just about the money, its western culture = easy living. Japanese work like robots and have high social pressure to become successful, a lot of people end up dying from over working or killing themselves because of the social pressure. "

This applies for most of Asia, most of the non western world in fact

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 6128 and Gazzamogga
Varför haffa gatu-bajsare när du kan få tjejer I sydamerika och Afrika?
Vill bara se hur det går, de är fula som stryk i jämförelse med peruanskorna

ska testa khazakstan och sedan olika delar av afrika

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
the whole money argument is invalid as I stated above.

Another thing to invalidate it is that Japan is alot more wealthier than some of those other asian countries, yet JBW works extremely well there.
wait fr? jbw works in japan?

JBW is literally betabuxx you idiot I could link you a whole show that exposed the JBW theory

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Yes, I tried running an emulator on my computer but it was so laggy and buggy that i caved in and gave the tinder jews some money

cope

I'm gonna try curryland first
Curryland is a waste of time, i already tried
Ugly as fuck and 0 matches
I got more matches in fucking Iceland

Lol so people here are saying jbw is purely a betabuxx cope yet somehow when you say anything about the racepill and phenos you're considered sfcel?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
Yeah, a lot of people don't realise that money and status matters more than looks in poorer countries.

When you give people the basics to live an easy life with good income, looks become more important such as what is happening in the west, and even then money and status still have insane value, so just imagine what money and status is like in a poorer country.

Most people in poorer countries literally die trying to get into western countries hoping for a better life, imagine how easy it is then to find a partner, marrying, get a free place to live comfortably, playing the long run until they get a green card then leaving their partner like its nothing.

They can say cope to me all they like but the truth is they're the one coping because I'm blackpilling them on their second last resort.
That still doesn't explain the power of getting short term success like @itsOVER, and pumping and dumping girls for a one time thing.

Also asians/curries with that same amount of wealth wouldn't do as easy, that's literally a direct proof of "jbw", you could argue its because being white alone makes you seem wealthier etc in those places, but that would still be a positive looks feature

JBW is literally betabuxx you idiot I could link you a whole show that exposed the JBW theory
betbuxxing=paying for a womens shit for a period of time before getting to fuck

On tinder, op can fuck all his matches on the first date and dump them afterwards, so no its not betabuxxing. All of those women are looking to fuck in the first date as well.

Also Asian/Indian men with status/money indicated in the bio/pics who try jbw game fail in comparison to Whites who dont display the wealth/status in bio pics etc thus rendering the betabuxx cope invalid.

• +1
What a said earlier

"Do you know the culture of japan? like I said its not just about the money, its western culture = easy living. Japanese work like robots and have high social pressure to become successful, a lot of people end up dying from over working or killing themselves because of the social pressure. "

This applies for most of Asia, most of the non western world in fact
It's a good point tbh and you've clearly thought it through

But I have too much first-hand experience with JBW with Asian/hapa girls that already live in the west to believe that your theory is the main reason instead of just white fever

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
betbuxxing=paying for a womens shit for a period of time before getting to fuck

On tinder, op can fuck all his matches on the first date and dump them afterwards, so no its not betabuxxing. All of those women are looking to fuck in the first date as well.

Also Asian/Indian men with status/money indicated in the bio/pics who try jbw game fail in comparison to Whites who dont display the wealth/status in bio pics etc thus rendering the betabuxx cope invalid.

Doesn’t matter does it it’s still the same as betabuxxing random ugly millionaires can do the same thing the only difference is they actually fuck desirable women

ofc it would work for ethnics cause of stereotypes Curries are literally known as scammers

• Ugh..
That still doesn't explain the power of getting short term success like @itsOVER, and pumping and dumping girls for a one time thing.

Also asians/curries with that same amount of wealth wouldn't do as easy, that's literally a direct proof of "jbw", you could argue its because being white alone makes you seem wealthier etc in those places, but that would still be a positive looks feature

Guess what, there are women in poorer countries who use tinder for a chance of getting a white betabuxx, its just that sex is an easy way to get a sex deprived man attached which is why the women are willing to fuck them. This is why JBW works and it is a positive if you want to get laid.

• Ugh..
Doesn’t matter does it it’s still the same as betabuxxing random ugly millionaires can do the same thing the only difference is they actually fuck desirable women

ofc it would work for ethnics cause of stereotypes Curries are literally known as scammers
Indians/Asians in the west are known as wealthy and if they display that status in pics/bios then the whole stereotype shit doesnt matter.

Also those millionaires usually pay for the first in some way so no its not the same thing since tinder jbws dont pay at all.

White ppl are just exotic in these countries. White features/skin is heavily desired over there etc etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 6128
You clearly dont know how social dynamics in other countries.

Like I said being white even (if you're poor in your country) equals automatic money status in poorer countries. Being seen with a white partner automatically raises your status in that country, you are seem as high class, rich with money. Pretty much a trophy partner to him/her family more importantly.
Yeah. This is true. Tbh. I have lived in China, and people automatically assume whites are rich. Its very common for store owners to try and scam whites.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, sytyl and Effortless
Indians/Asians in the west are known as wealthy and if they display that status in pics/bios then the whole stereotype shit doesnt matter.

Also those millionaires usually pay for the first in some way so no its not the same thing since tinder jbws dont pay at all.

White ppl are just exotic in these countries. White features/skin is heavily desired over there etc etc.
I read the first sentence and I just said fuck it

It's a good point tbh and you've clearly thought it through

But I have too much first-hand experience with JBW with Asian/hapa girls that already live in the west to believe that your theory is the main reason instead of just white fever

Yeah no doubt there is white fever bro, but you cant rule out the fact that some also want to use the white guy as a trophy to show to their family/boost their worth even though they don't actually find you that physically attractive.

I thought this was meant to be a blackpilled site but apparently I'm coping even though what I'm saying should help you not to fall for this shit that women fake.

I know so many JBW maxxers who cant get laid in their country, go to poorer country and get manipulated to marrying a women and bring her home, meanwhile she plays out the long game, wait until she gets a job and citizenship and few months after divorce the JBW maxxer leaving him with nothing. DON'T FALL FOR THIS.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and johncruz12345
Yeah no doubt there is white fever bro, but you cant rule out the fact that some also want to use the white guy as a trophy to show to their family/boost their worth even though they don't actually find you that physically attractive.

I thought this was meant to be a blackpilled site but apparently I'm coping even though what I'm saying should help you not to fall for this shit that women fake.

I know so many JBW maxxers who cant get laid in their country, go to poorer country and get manipulated to marrying a women and bring her home, meanwhile she plays out the long game, wait until she gets a job and citizenship and few months after divorce the JBW maxxer leaving him thinking with nothing. DON'T FALL FOR THIS.
I think they do have some exotic halo to be fair. But if you are an ugly white, you are most likely getting matched for betabux.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Effortless
Just an FYI, JBW works not because they think you're good looking, its because they think you have money and can provide them with a better life (betabux)
brutal

Asdf

peruanas are now 175+ lmao

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 110
Yeah. This is true. Tbh. I have lived in China, and people automatically assume whites are rich. Its very common for store owners to try and scam whites.

Yes bro, go to any poor country, if the white guy does not know the local language or get the slightest hint of what they're saying, the local automatically doubles the price of what they normally sell for and the white guy gets scammed.

White = automatically seen as rich in poor countries

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and johncruz12345
Wouldnt you get rekt by locals if you use JBW for Pump and dump in south american countries ? :unsure:

The thing is poor countries dont know this. When people see an indian or asian, they automatically assume they are from India and China and they are living there. Even Americans think this when they see a foreigner. That they are from slums of mumbai or from some random chinese cities. But its common knowledge whites are rich.

• +1
In the Philippines and Thailand, Japanese and Koreans are actually preferred over whites these days, because they are perceived to have more money. In other words, they realized that whites are actually not as rich as they seem lmao

I know so many JBW maxxers who cant get laid in their country, go to poorer country and get manipulated to marrying a women and bring her home, meanwhile she plays out the long game, wait until she gets a job and citizenship and few months after divorce the JBW maxxer leaving him with nothing. DON'T FALL FOR THIS.
At firstI felt like you were full on denying JBW so I think that's why so many people called you a coper

You come across a lot better in your last few posts

Also I don't think anyone here, apart from maybe 1 or 2 guys, are actually gonna SEAmaxx. It's just a mental masturbation tool for white incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Effortless
Yes bro, go to any poor country, if the white guy does not know the local language or get the slightest hint of what they're saying, the local automatically doubles the price of what they normally sell for.
Not even double bro. Its like 10 times the price. In China, everyone sells fake shit like Yeezys or louis vuittion and whites get scammed so hard. Lmao. Like something worth 5 dolars could be sold for 100. Sometimes I just want to spoil it to them, but I am too lazy tbh.

• JFL
which country is easier (thailand/philippines or peru) if you're 5'10 and autistic but blonde hair, blue eyes. I feel like autism is a death sentence in those south american countries

which country is easier (thailand/philippines or peru) if you're 5'10 and autistic. I feel like autism is a death sentence in those south american countries
Just go to any pooor countries. You can at least get a betabux even if you are incel looking, but at least rich and american.

If you can slay top-tier noodle foids that just shows hwo big of a race advantage there is.
I've already said countless times that the pics these autistic retards keep spamming are not of me. I won't say it again. You have yet to see a picture of me which I'll show after I'm done with MLF2+BSSO

Look at how many JBW maxxing subhumans go to poorer places such as SEA, get a young wife, bring her to his western home and after living with him for sometimes decides she wants a divorce because she is now legally able to have a citizenship after living with that white man for some time.
yeah i agree LMAOOO. They hypergamy max like the rest of them

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and johncruz12345
I've already said countless times that the pics these autistic retards keep spamming are not of me. I won't say it again. You have yet to see a picture of me which I'll show after I'm done with MLF2+BSSO
Wdym lol. Its ur profile pic. Maybe ur height halos you tho.

Just go to any pooor countries. You can at least get a betabux even if you are incel looking, but at least rich and american.
thailand isn't poor and I don't want to betabux, I want to benefit from JBW which is a reality. The nordic phenotype is very sought after in almost any part of the world.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
never said i was gl lol
if it were about money then asians would have the same success. No teen or early twenties girl actually cares about that. Also I matched with plenty of castiza (i.e. rich) girls
Can you PM me a pic of you? I'm just curious what your PSL is. Roughly. I know you're Swedish but have never seen what you look like.

• +1
yeah i agree LMAOOO. They hypergamy max like the rest of them
Imagine an incel white gets a SEA girl to America. She will just dump him after getting American citizenship and divorce and chase other chads. Jfl. :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 2634, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
thailand isn't poor and I don't want to betabux, I want to benefit from JBW which is a reality. The nordic phenotype is very sought after in almost any part of the world.
I dont know. Go to China or something. Or Africa.

Yes bro, go to any poor country, if the white guy does not know the local language or get the slightest hint of what they're saying, the local automatically doubles the price of what they normally sell for and the white guy gets scammed.

White = automatically seen as rich in poor countries
What causes this stereotype? When did it began

Wdym lol. Its ur profile pic. Maybe ur height halos you tho.
No. I've asked many blackpilled users to rate my actual face and the general consensus is around 5.5PSL right now. It's not my height. I am 6'5 tho indeed.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
What causes this stereotype? When did it began
It is quite common. If an american asian goes to china, he will not be seen as rich. Just another asian, but if a white goes to America, they automatically see him as rich.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless and Mouthbreath
No. I've asked many blackpilled users to rate my actual face and the general consensus is around 5.5PSL right now. It's not my height. I am 6'5 tho indeed.
What about your video?

I dont know. Go to China or something. Or Africa.
china is even richter and very unwelcoming towards foreigners, nigeria or namibia or just about any black african country could be easy tbh

• +1