This is the power of JBW

At firstI felt like you were full on denying JBW so I think that's why so many people called you a coper

You come across a lot better in your last few posts

Also I don't think anyone here, apart from maybe 1 or 2 guys, are actually gonna SEAmaxx. It's just a mental masturbation tool for white incels

I try not to cope at all mate

It's that a lot of people here only see things in black and white, or only the surface as to what is happening.

When they see the things that I wrote, they say I'm coping when in fact they're the one who coping because what I said destroyed their only last hope of ever finding a girl who's physically attracted to them and not looking them as money or a way for a better life; thus I'm apparently the one who's coping even though I'm telling them not to fall for a womens fake love.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
try running a experiment with an asian/indian dude and say their wealthy in the bio then take a white guy who says their poor/broke, the white guy will still get more matches.

JBW works great in South Korea and in Japan, both of which are wealthy.
Lol gigacope. I've tried, in the past, to run JBW game with pics of an actual white PSL4 normie in both SK and Japan and got almost zero results. In those countries, JBW game does NOT work. You have to be conventionally attractive, around 5PSL MINIMUM but rather 6PSL.

china is even richter and very unwelcoming towards foreigners, nigeria or namibia or just about any black african country could be easy tbh
Most of china is not rich. Only big cities like shanghai.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Guess what, there are women in poorer countries who use tinder for a chance of getting a white betabuxx, its just that sex is an easy way to get a sex deprived man attached which is why the women are willing to fuck them. This is why JBW works and it is a positive if you want to get laid.
You're incredibly delusional in case you're actually serious, and have some serious coping mechanism going on.

I'll never deny money and wealth plays a massive role with JBW in many countries like Thailand, Philippines, Maybe even a couple latin American countries.

But if you seriously believe JBW is just a game of being a betabuxx and providing wealth to any woman in non western countries you're seriously coping. It's common knowledge the average height of these regions is alot shorter than in the west for males and how most men look pretty incel, hence why a normie white guy can often easily get laid, latinas for example are known for liking white guys.
And you can act like your argument is more valid because of the fact you've lived at those places, but at the same time I also know many people living in non western regions who openly tell me things like blue eyes and blonde hair are praised.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Just an FYI, JBW works not because they think you're good looking, its because they think you have money and can provide them with a better life (betabux)

Lol gigacope. I've tried, in the past, to run JBW game with pics of an actual white PSL4 normie in both SK and Japan and got almost zero results. In those countries, JBW game does NOT work. You have to be conventionally attractive, around 5PSL MINIMUM but rather 6PSL.
@toolateforme thoughts. I thought south koreans worship whites?

• +1
Reactions: yunggod
You're incredibly delusional in case you're actually serious, and have some serious coping mechanism going on.

I'll never deny money and wealth plays a massive role with JBW in many countries like Thailand, Philippines, Maybe even a couple latin American countries.

But if you seriously believe JBW is just a game of being a betabuxx and providing wealth to any woman in non western countries you're seriously coping. It's common knowledge the average height of these regions is alot shorter than in the west for males and how most men look pretty incel, hence why a normie white guy can often easily get laid, latinas for example are known for liking white girls.
And you can act like your argument is more valid because of the fact you've lived at those places, but at the same time I also know many people living in non western regions who openly tell me things like blue eyes and blonde hair is praised.
I am not sure about other countries, but as a person who has lived in China. People are in reality not that short. Especially in big cities like shanghai. They are quite tall. I was surprised that I got heightmogged a few times. Only in poor regions, they are short. Usuay due to malnutrition.

Indians/Asians in the west are known as wealthy and if they display that status in pics/bios then the whole stereotype shit doesnt matter.

Also those millionaires usually pay for the first in some way so no its not the same thing since tinder jbws dont pay at all.

White ppl are just exotic in these countries. White features/skin is heavily desired over there etc etc.
Yeah this is pretty much my entire point. @Deliciadecu talked about this too, a Brazilian guy

I am not sure about other countries, but as a person who has lived in China. People are in reity not that short. Especially in big cities like shanghai. They are quite tall. I was surprised that I got heightmogged a few times. Only in poor regions, they are short. Usuay due to malnutrition.
Whats their height? 6'2 is nothing special where I live

What causes this stereotype? When did it began

Its mostly because of colonisation and media. Most countries look at the west as a way to build up their homelands thus western influence is placed even more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and johncruz12345
@toolateforme thoughts. I thought south koreans worship whites?

They worship good looking whites, just like they worship good looking faggot kpop idols. Means nothing.
A PSL 3-4 white is NOT going to do well in Korea or Japan jfl, at most they can find a looksmatched gook who can't get Chang

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 7776
You can argue about what makes JBW so successful for hours on end but does it really matter?

I mean, whites can just go to beanerland and fuck until they are worn out anyways. Sure most women probably view their presence as a prospect to get a better life but jbwmaxxers don't have to actually provide her with anything of monetary value in most cases.

Beats being stuck in the west and having to jestermax and orbit a landwhale for months just to get starfish sex.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 7776, lutte and 1 other person
Whats their height? 6'2 is nothing special where I live
Its obviously not as tall as the netherlands. I am 6ft 3 btw. But they are in reality not extremely short. Im only talking about the big cities btw. Usually older guys in poorer areas are extremely short, due to starvation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

But if you seriously believe JBW is just a game of being a betabuxx and providing wealth to any woman in non western countries you're seriously coping. It's common knowledge the average height of these regions is alot shorter than in the west for males and how most men look pretty incel, hence why a normie white guy can often easily get laid, latinas for example are known for liking white guys.
And you can act like your argument is more valid because of the fact you've lived at those places, but at the same time I also know many people living in non western regions who openly tell me things like blue eyes and blonde hair are praised.

You are beyond help my friend. I tried to explain to you but you refuse to listen.

Its obviously not as tall as the netherlands. I am 6ft 3 btw. But they are in reality not extremely short. Im only talking about the big cities btw. Usually older guys in poorer areas are extremely short, due to starvation.
So what's their average height in the cities like? Just wondering

How is he coping. He literally said that whites have it easier. And i have never heard of this stereotype that LATINAS like white guys. Only indian girls or asian.

They worship good looking whites, just like they worship good looking faggot kpop idols. Means nothing.
A PSL 3-4 white is NOT going to do well in Korea or Japan jfl, at most they can find a looksmatched gook who can't get Chang
^^Exactly what I said and it's the reality. Forget about JBW for normie whites in SK and Japan. Here's a video proof, quite funny how the white normtard got BTFO by the 4/10 korean gook hahahha

Lol at the virtue signalling of the foid in the title btw :lul:

• +1
So what's their average height in the cities like? Just wondering
Older population are quite short. But younger college kids in general are around 5ft10. Not super tall. But not as short as people think.

man I love race threads

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and johncruz12345
^^Exactly what I said and it's the reality. Forget about JBW for normie whites in SK and Japan. Here's a video proof, quite funny how the white normtard got BTFO by the 4/10 korean gook hahahha

Lol at the virtue signalling of the foid in the title btw :lul:

These people are absolutely delusional, they are not going to get a female kpop idol or even a goodlooking normal Asian. They are going to get a 2-3 PSL Asian who can't get Chang or Changlite.

In fact these girls are ostracized in Asian society for even chasing white dick in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776

Are u still haloed in these countries if u have blue eyes and a good height but not blonde hair?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
i have ginger hair but dye it dark brown. so should i grow it out when locationmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Are u still haloed in these countries if u have blue eyes and a good height but not blonde hair?
Most likely. Blue eyes is a halo in any country. I honestly think blue eyes and dark features is the most mogger pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
man I love race threads
These discussions are peak PSL autism, the mechanisms behind JBW doesn't really matter because we do know that it indeed works so why make it so complicated. Just enjoy the perks of JBW if you are white and be grateful, not all races have that option.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Blue eyes tall height is a halo anywhere

But I have brown hair blue eyes and it worked for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 7776
These people are absolutely delusional, they are not going to get a female kpop idol or even a goodlooking normal Asian. They are going to get a 2-3 PSL Asian who can't get Chang or Changlite.

In fact these girls are ostracized in Asian society for even chasing white dick in the first place
Exactly. When I tried to run JBW game with an actual white normie's pics in Japan and SK, I waited 24 hours and I only got like 10- MAYBE 15 matches but that was it. Normies can forget South Korea, Japan. MAYBE China and MAYBE Taiwan but def not Japan and Korea.

• +1
Most likely. Blue eyes is a halo in any country. I honestly think blue eyes and dark features is the most mogger pheno.
Well where I live blue eyes are common so it’s not very a halo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and yunggod
Exactly. When I tried to run JBW game with an actual white normie's pics in Japan and SK, I waited 24 hours and I only got like 10- MAYBE 15 matches but that was it. Normies can forget South Korea, Japan. MAYBE China and MAYBE Taiwan but def not Japan and Korea.
The average Japanese man is richer than the average white man, so the only reason why Japanese girls would go for white men is because they admire singers like Shawn Mendez or Justin Bieber and think white men look like that due to Jew media when in reality this is what comes to their countries
smiling-nerd-man-260nw-497241331.jpg

Well where I live blue eyes are common so it’s not very a halo
Ah ok. You live in one of the nordic counties im assuming. If its extremely common. Then I dont think its a halo. Most likely in other countries tho.

• +1
I live in France lol
I didn't know the French commonly had blue eyes. I thought they had the med brown eye cuck pheno most commonly

• +1
I didn't know the French commonly had blue eyes. I thought they had the med brown eye cuck pheno most commonly
Well it’s not like blue eyes are super rare so it’s not a halo

it depends on what part of france
France-Departements-Prefectures-2.png

brittany esp has lots of blue eyed people

also people forgot that japan and s.korea have a bit of a herbivore problem where men don't even want to fuck women anymore, of course below average gooks have to find some whitecuck to breed with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Just an FYI, JBW works not because they think you're good looking, its because they think you have money and can provide them with a better life (betabux)
Biggest cope ive ever heard

it depends on what part of france
France-Departements-Prefectures-2.png

brittany esp has lots of blue eyed people

also people forgot that japan and s.korea have a bit of a herbivore problem where men don't even want to fuck women anymore, of course below average gooks have to find some whitecuck to breed with
No, those are herbivore men because they can't get pussy in the first place. Which Chad has gone MGTOW? There's not such a guy out there I think. Why would you? The same applies for those japanese ricecels. They have learnt that women don't want them so at least they're based and rational enough to have given up on them

How is he coping. He literally said that whites have it easier. And i have never heard of this stereotype that LATINAS like white guys. Only indian girls or asian.
:lul: :lul: :lul: You've never heard of latinas likijg white guys? Do you live under a rock?

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
No, those are herbivore men because they can't get pussy in the first place. Which Chad has gone MGTOW? There's not such a guy out there I think. Why would you? The same applies for those japanese ricecels. They have learnt that women don't want them so at least they're based and rational enough to have given up on them
I swear Japan is so fucking weird for real tho. Like most Japanese duses would rather have an anime chick as a girlfriend.

• +1
over for japan, 36% is a huge chunk of their population
where do gookesses go?
herbivore_men.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 7776
:lul: :lul: :lul: You've never heard of latinas liking white guys? Where have you been? Under a rock?

Also he's coping cause he was acting like it's purely wealth and money based, instead of just accepting his inferiority about how whites are usually way taller, better looking and how blue eyes etc are considered godly in many jbw countries

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 3702
over for japan, 36% is a huge chunk of their population
where do gookesses go?
herbivore_men.jpg
Japan has a decreasing population. They dont reproduce enough. They will eventually go extinct. I have a feeling the west will be like japan in the future.

• So Sad
Btw my phone is having autistic attacks again so excuse my crappy edited replies

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345