This is what FOIDS find ATTRACTIVE

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken

"Jawline" aka masculine

Jaw is not even a masculine trait because it don't depend on testosterone levels, plenty of women with mogging lower third, also not correlated to forward growth, just DNA and HGH actions, delusional statement

Also "Kind eyes" so high trust features and eyes

HOW can I cope so with the complete package of low trust dark triad hunter eyes features ?

Tenor 7 1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18568, Banderacell, Gaia262 and 5 others
How old are these foids

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, IdiAmin, Chadeep and 1 other person
PSL is deluded at the eye area a bit

PSl think extreme hunter eyes - most attractive, menawhile many females prefers high trust eyes with nice color

Still would much rather have hunter eyes than cuckish one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18568, Gaia262, Deleted member 16380 and 22 others
/https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/1csk6u/in_the_most_superficial_away_what_attracts_you_in/c9jke0a?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

wtf is a 5' o clock shadow?!?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Chadeep and Mrinfinityx
/https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/1csk6u/in_the_most_superficial_away_what_attracts_you_in/c9jke0a?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

wtf is a 5' o clock shadow?!?
Light beard

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 10989
Lifefuel.. Big noses arent failo.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Edgar, thecel and 12 others
Don't believe what women say when it comes to their attraction to men , look at their current boyfriend's/ exes.

Don't ever trust a women on this kinda shit. She doesn't know what she wants till she sees it and then if she is willing to go out with him in public and introduce him to her friends then you that's what she wants.

Women care about social perception, if she doesn't get approval of other random people and her friends she doesn't want you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18568, Banderacell, Gaia262 and 13 others
PSL is deluded at the eye area a bit

PSl think extreme hunter eyes - most attractive, menawhile many females prefers high trust eyes with nice color

Still would much rather have hunter eyes than cuckish one
What are the characteristics of high trust eyes

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx

"Jawline" aka masculine

Jaw is not even a masculine trait because it don't depend on testosterone levels, plenty of women with mogging lower third, also not correlated to forward growth, just DNA and HGH actions, delusional statement

HOW can I cope so with the complete package of low trust dark triad hunter eyes features ?

View attachment 1051624

Hair > jaw

• +1
Reactions: Santiabaschadlm
Medium set brows, neutral to slightly positive tilt + straight to almost straight lower lid support and close to no UEE.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 6273
Mfs be si down they're digging 7yo reddit posts lmao u need some pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18568, MarstonAlloy, Lux and 5 others
Women are stupid asf. Alot of women think good cheekbones = jawline btw. Seen MULTIPLE girls say they loved a guys jawline and the guy was a narrow jawd cuck w good zygos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18568, Banderacell, datboijj and 5 others
Henry Cavill be like

This explain why he appeals way more than PSL eye area maxxed O pry

1a0be65103a67a0e3f2d276d30e54908

I fucking lost my self with this reddit thread

Tenor 7 1

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6273
Women are stupid asf. Alot of women think good cheekbones = jawline btw. Seen MULTIPLE girls say they loved a guys jawline and the guy was a narrow jawd cuck w good zygos
Same thing with hair and acceptable pheno
They never include it in the list of things they find attractive but in reality hair and pheno is the bare minimum to be seen as a human in their eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Santiabaschadlm, diggbicc and 3 others
Reddit is full of older women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Solidcoin

They probably mean just jaw that are lean.

• +1

"Jawline" aka masculine

View attachment 1051624

Men have bigger jaw than women, and a visible jawline, shows good growth forwards and low bf.
"Kind eyes" is another word for good eye area, obviously she is not talking about prey eyes, Cavill is a good example of kind eyes.

• +1
They never include it in the list of things they find attractive but in reality hair and pheno is the bare minimum to be seen as a human in their eyes
Well it's a lucky thing that you're blessed in those areas isn't it?

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 8165 and SubhumanCurrycel

Some degree of upper eyelids exposure, neutral canthlat tilt, more round than extreme terdrop shape, inner median canthus no totally pointed downward, prominent eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 6273
They just assume the guy in theory has perfect ratios in the first place w these lists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Blackgymmax
Jawline and kind eye
Images 1

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 10185
My eye area is so fucking low trust dark triad hunter maxxed, this explains why, it is over

2021 03 18 11 08 496390100

Tenor 7 1

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, yukon-cel and AutisticBeaner
you really think a woman is thinking about muh hooding and muh canthal tilt when she is talking about "kind eyes" jfl
Obviously not, but it is these sets of factors that convey the feeling of kind eyes.

Obviously not, but it is these sets of factors that convey the feeling of kind eyes.
I really don't think the expression "kind eyes" is measurable in any way

• +1
I am fucking 26 collagen maxxing actually, another pill to swallow

View attachment 1051715
The days of dating and looksmaxing should already be over at that age. Normally guys are focusing on their carreer and starting a family.
At 25+ it will be a torture to be in the dating market for a normie guy.

• JFL
The days of dating and looksmaxing should already be over at that age. Normally guys are focusing on their carreer and starting a family.
At 25+ it will be a torture to be in the dating market for a normie guy.
Tenor 7 1

Maybe I have a ticket to Yergermaxxing, there is still hope, he looks older too but only 23

Comparaison Moi Yerger

Let me cope

Source 2

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
I have good Jawline and kind eyes with good color and iam an incel

• JFL

you sure you looking at the right guy in the mirror son?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Mrinfinityx
This is the ideal:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and adotsdot

"Jawline" aka masculine

View attachment 1051624

Imagine believing foids' words instead of their actions lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KDA Player and Mrinfinityx
They never where, its just that most ppl who seem to have a big nose are actually recessed etc

Do you think this is worth it?

• +1