This person is selling wegovy sema glutide for 80% cheaper (GTFIH) (FOR FAT RETARDS AND WEIGHT LOSS)

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
basically, retail these things go for $1000+, this guy is selling them for $400, idk dont trust me tho but i trust the forum.

I would buy it if i were a fat cel or wanted to debloat, i heard insane shit about these injections, removes ur appetite and u wont wanna eat for a week

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
in Australia u can get that for 100 thru the doctor. thank god for subsidised healthcare

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
We goy?
What's that?:feelsthink:

in Australia u can get that for 100 thru the doctor. thank god for subsidised healthcare
What do you think you would have to say to get it from the doc ?

What do you think you would have to say to get it from the doc ?
I just say I have type 2 diabetes. my doctor is chill though he just give me whatever. I get my sister to inject me since she’s an anethist. I hate needles

• +1
Or you can save $400 by not eating the thing that’s causing the fat in the first place:

Carbohydrates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and SDPmaggot
I just say I have type 2 diabetes. my doctor is chill though he just give me whatever. I get my sister to inject me since she’s an anethist. I hate needles
Isn't the contraption similar to a epipen

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Isn't the contraption similar to a epipen
yeah you can get it in 3 forms. Vials, EpiPen like and tablet. The EpiPen type one is the most mainstream and fda approved

• +1
How potent is sema?