This roidcel has near perfect skin

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
hes on like 5 different orals and on like 350 tren ace and yet has perfect skin wtf lol

13:45 his skin is legit glowing

lol he says his roid stack here and is bitching about the sides hes getting, hes just saying this for sympathy for w,e reason.

hes also been on roids for like 5+ years but claims he only started when he started competing lmfao

The whole "roids destroy your skin" thing is overblown by people that don't know how to take care of their skin in the first place. If you have decent skin genetics, control E2 and DHT, use accutane in case of breakouts, and have a good routine, you can still have great skin on roids.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and SayNoToRotting
skins me

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, RichardSpencel and Ritalincel
his face and body don't match at all, it ruins his entire appeal

The type of girls who will be attracted to his face will be scared off by his body, and the very few 40 year old single moms who want a body like that will find his skull too twinkish

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
He looks like a Belgian blue bull with a boy's face on it. Looks ridiculous.

The type of girls who will be attracted to his face will be scared off by his body, and the very few 40 year old single moms who want a body like that will find his skull too twinkish

lmfao at this twink cope

his body screams masculinity, he mogs every twink model if stands next to them. only dyel coping twinks say this crap jfl.

his body and face are a good combo, any girl would be attracted to him.
He looks like a Belgian blue bull with a boy's face on it. Looks ridiculous.
and yet he mogs you to death both in face and in physique

Last edited:

tru

funny how you also are a twink and say that lol, keep coping. he would cuck you hard and outslay you with ease. he also has dated several models jfl at how u twinks cope

funny how you also are a twink and say that lol, keep coping. he would cuck you hard and outslay you with ease. he also has dated several models jfl at how u twinks cope

View attachment 53126
and did i say he wouldnt? also, why do u have picture savef of me from two years ago? are u that sad?

cope

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
you posted that picture in a rate me thread lmfao.
which is from two years ago. why do u have pictures of people saved on ur comp? That's very creepy

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
which is from two years ago. why do u have pictures of people saved on ur comp? That's very creepy
i didnt save it on my comp you loser, i simply went to one of your threads where u posted it and copy/pasted it.

i didnt save it on my comp you loser, i simply went to one of your threads where u posted it and copy/pasted it.
says the guy with 2400 posts on this forum.

My skin seriously looks better now than it has for the past 4 years.

he has good skin because he isnt abusing the testosterone - 150mg of prop per week. Its almost an actual TRT dose.

All the kids who megadose testosterone end up greasy, acne everywhere, balloonmode and constantly have that high blood pressure look.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
Not a single neck muscle fiber was trained that day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back