This site is fucking dead

ManletBlackcel

ManletBlackcel

Retired until I get a GF.
All ma nighas @Kamui @tyronelite @dimorphism @GetShrekt @Pikabro are inactive and @PrinceLuenLeoncur is not as active as before since he had that beef.

Crisick is gone, @disillusioned don’t make high IQ threads as much. @blackgymax is just troll now and doesn’t make interesting threads like he used to. @MoggerGaston has literally joined the ward @forevergymcelling doesn’t do his legendary Tyler Maher tinder catfishing threads anymore. @Amnesia doesn’t have his aura anymore. The two curry’s that were tolerable @SubhumanCurrycel and zero are completely inactive. Arvid is gone. MVP is probably in the ward with @MoggerGaston taking drugs

This forum has had its time and gone. It reached its peak a long time ago. All these fucking gen Z and alpha kids joining the forum are all fucking shite.

Fuck this site I’m gonna join the other inactive users and just moneymax so I can get tf out the UK and try get a Afro Latina or Filipina baddy.

And no one cares if you “dnr” or “users say this every year” well I’m saying it again niggah.

Adiós amigos
Peace Out Reaction GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Bonecel01
Based thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ManletBlackcel
I mean you live in the UK this site is not a big enough cope to survive that reality. So sorry

We have this thread every week

200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: greycel