This society isn't worth it

janoycresva

janoycresva

Banned
It just isn't, I was gonna put in some effort into looksmaxxxing but then I heard a russian nature folk song and went on a binge of looking at pagan folk art. I literally started crying with the folk song playing in the background and looking at the various images. We have lost something. Something that we once had is gone. I'm done, I'm just going to move into the wilderness once I graduate school. I'm going to pay my parents back, take a few years to gather equipment and develop a plan. By the time I'm 25-26, if all goes according to plan and I don't experience a radical change in mindset (I'm going to be 20 very soon and I have no friends. I find myself wanting to drift away more every day. I've had this idea since I was 16, so I don't really think I'll change.), I should be somewhere in the wilderness of either the Pacific Northwest or Alaska.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Tr3way
Not in the AM.bro

• +1
Reactions: janoycresva
Lol gay

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and janoycresva
It just isn't, I was gonna put in some effort into looksmaxxxing but then I heard a russian nature folk song and went on a binge of looking at pagan folk art. I literally started crying with the folk song playing in the background and looking at the various images. We have lost something. Something that we once had is gone. I'm done, I'm just going to move into the wilderness once I graduate school. I'm going to pay my parents back, take a few years to gather equipment and develop a plan. By the time I'm 25-26, if all goes according to plan and I don't experience a radical change in mindset (I'm going to be 20 very soon and I have no friends. I find myself wanting to drift away more every day. I've had this idea since I was 16, so I don't really think I'll change.), I should be somewhere in the wilderness of either the Pacific Northwest or Alaska.

High IQ individual. I like your mindset
tbh I want to live like a hooligan in the scottish highlands ngl
t
b
h
tbh ngl

• +1
  • +1
I've had similar thoughts in the past mostly, they come up occasionally when I'm down. It's not that stupid tbh, if you would prefer to live like that. Eventually you will want to talk to people again because it's not normal or healthy to isolate for extended periods of time.

• +1
I've had similar thoughts in the past mostly, they come up occasionally when I'm down. It's not that stupid tbh, if you would prefer to live like that. Eventually you will want to talk to people again because it's not normal or healthy to isolate for extended periods of time.
unrelated comment: coffee in general is a horrible and disgusting beverage, but arabian coffee (the black one) tastes worse than a dehydrated woman's piss

1. Buy van
2. Live in van
3. Stop paying (((rent))) and (((taxes)))
4. Win at life

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and janoycresva
I don't taste the bitterness at all

Fuck the government, live freely.
You're property of the united states government. JFL at thinking otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Won't argue against that cuz it might be true. How can I be free?
By disconnecting from the system completely. I mean living like a fucking caveman. You forfeit the amenities of modern life (which the system holds a monopoly on) in exchange for true freedom. Most people will not chose to do this, however, because they value safety / stability / comfort over their freedom. That's just my opinion.

By disconnecting from the system completely. I mean living like a fucking caveman. You forfeit the amenities of modern life (which the system holds a monopoly on) in exchange for true freedom. Most people will not chose to do this, however, because they value safety / stability / comfort over their freedom. That's just my opinion.
Yeah but who do you hang out with? You need at least a sexual partner. You'll go insane otherwise

Yeah but who do you hang out with? You need at least a sexual partner. You'll go insane otherwise
true, but you would rather be incel and free than incel and a miserable wage slave
though both are shitty

true, but you would rather be incel and free than incel and a miserable wage slave
though both are shitty
Rather be not incel AND free. Need a female companion bro, inceldom isn't da way.

is bad for your teeth
coffee tea and chocolate are shitty copes for incels
Chad only drinks organic non-gmo water and goat milk

Rather be not incel AND free. Need a female companion bro, inceldom isn't da way.
well then, start looksmaxxing and be aware of your limitations

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
@Tony should join him
no griffand :feelstastyman:
tony wouldn't last one day in the ogre woods. hed have a mental breakdown then go and bang his head repeatedly against a tree saying "over" over and over again

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
no griffand :feelstastyman:
tony wouldn't last one day in the ogre woods. hed have a mental breakdown then go and bang his head repeatedly against a tree saying "over" over and over again
Lmao spare some of your ectomorphs. They can help him build and perform manual labor. In addition their high fat storage genes can feed him in the winter if times r tough

go KaczynskiER

It just isn't, I was gonna put in some effort into looksmaxxxing but then I heard a russian nature folk song and went on a binge of looking at pagan folk art. I literally started crying with the folk song playing in the background and looking at the various images.

Feel powerful emotions listening to this, but makes me want to LooksMax more.

Most soulful people.