This wil never be you

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates

YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO WORK A PEASANT JOB AND STILL BE CONSIDERED A PRINCE!
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE STACIES WANTING TO FUCK YOU JUST FROM SEEING YOUR BEAUTIFUL HARMONIOUS FACE!
YOU WILL NEVER BE BALDING AND HAVE IT NOT MATTER BECAUSE U ARE STILL A CHAD!
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE GIRLS TRYING OUT METHODS TO GET IN UR DMS!
ALL OF THIS WITH 0 STATUS, 0 MONEY! IT'S ALL ABOUT LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS

ITS OVER FOR YOU! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Never Get Up, john788, itzyaboyJJ and 6 others
my oneitis would be a common attendant

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
she is legit fingering herself to this guy while ur fingering ur bass and jerking off to whores who wouldn't ever wanna see you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, InnerVoid, butterworld and 1 other person
my knife and gun are arguing again. I have to separate them again. I hate having to scold them

why is there 2 threads of the same shit

also lol those are beckies

• So Sad
Reactions: PseduoAryan and StraightHeadJames
It's over

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and StraightHeadJames
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Norwood reaper its knocking on his door still more smv then a statusmaxxed redpiller

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, flippasav and StraightHeadJames
Any og knows that job or status is cope. Never get up theory Is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and StraightHeadJames
Over if subchadlite.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Blackgymmax and StraightHeadJames
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Well, were women really ever supposed to be anything more in the workforce besides nurses, secretaries, teachers and attendants?

• Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid
What cope? This bartender chad has higher smv than any other mtn investment banker
A good job and status will only get you a used up whore who is too tired to have sex, maybe on ur birthday u can get lucky

this nigga can work as a bartender his whole life and easily marry a HTB/Stacylite girl, he can even work as a fucking mechanic or something low class like that it won't matter.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
What cope? This bartender chad has higher smv than any other mtn investment banker
money is cope, status no espically with tiktok thots

Will go er on these fakeupmaxxed bitches (in gta)

They should ltr their looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
A good job and status will only get you a used up whore who is too tired to have sex, maybe on ur birthday u can get lucky

this nigga can work as a bartender his whole life and easily marry a HTB/Stacylite girl, he can even work as a fucking mechanic or something low class like that it won't matter.
lol at thinking just cause a girl is htb/stacylite, shes not a used up whore

At least She looks good + She Will genuinely fuck you and not give you starfish sex + cuck you

he can get a young one that has a lot more likely chance to be virgin, or at least not a loose pussy like women 20 years +

he can get a young one that has a lot more likely chance to be virgin, or at least not a loose pussy like women 20 years +
he can go from 0% chance to 0% chance

Yeah this Is water for ogs. Now we got all those tate redpiller copers on here, jfl

Yeah this Is water for ogs. Now we got all those tate redpiller copers on here, jfl
well if i was redpill i would say money and phisique matters but im not

You Say status but having status on tik tok Is completely reliant on looks, so it's Just a synonym

• +1
Body matters but all you Need Is lean Athletic build not roid build. The rest Is face and height

• +1
You Say status but having status on tik tok Is completely reliant on looks, so it's Just a synonym
not really, most followed tiktokers is mrbeast some nigger and some gook

• +1
so again its proves u dont need women simps to gain status
That's not the kind of status Which makes you laid. No amount of status equals to a chad face

That's not the kind of status Which makes you laid. No amount of status equals to a chad face
it does, but even the most followed tikokers and youtubers are atleast normies so if your trucel its giga over

it does, but even the most followed tikokers and youtubers are atleast normies so if your trucel its giga over
Who cares. Even If It did there Is only One mrbeast, only One famous gook. You won't get millions of followers. Females Will never worship you. You'll live an average Life and betabux a girl in your 30s.

Who cares. Even If It did there Is only One mrbeast, only One famous gook. You won't get millions of followers. Females Will never worship you. You'll live an average Life and betabux a girl in your 30s.
having that level of status is basically like being born a psl gold, impossible

• +1
Reactions: the BULL