This world is a fucked up place

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
Why does looks matter in this world. Simple question but no answer other than cause it does period. Why can't all people live a healthy life without the looks factor fucking it up?

I can understand that when dating you want a partner with the best genetics, cause then your offspring will be healthier. But why does it matter to the random cashier who gives me the change what I look like? Why do people treat me better when I look good? Not like I'm going to have sex with everyone in my life, but oldcel teachers are kinder too when I look good. Fuck this whole system who designed genetics and human instincts like that .

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, ascension and Deleted member 52452
This is the thing that really makes me rage too. I can understand girls not being attracted to me but generally being treated like shit in all other aspects of life because of looks is too much to take.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
This is the thing that really makes me rage too. I can understand girls not being attracted to me but generally being treated like shit in all other aspects of life because of looks is too much to take.
This. My foid classmate doesn't send me the solved homework anymore just cause I have acne. Shallow ass bitch

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension