This young mogger would look so good if he got leaner

He Will evolve into a mascthetic chad. He Is set up for success. Go ER
yeah thats what i said in my post he probably is aiming to bulkmaxx to be a truestacy slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
He Will evolve into a mascthetic chad. He Is set up for success. Go ER
he gets mogged by 90% of tiktok chads, mole looks like shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
No, i meant that face Is everything, even body Is more important than height
face is everything yes, body is not superior to height.

You might not know it since your 6’4, so trust me when i tell it is when i’m 5’6

similar tbh, his bones are better but not enough to make a real difference
would be up to the woman's preference
he looks taller and more masc, because slightly more robust
do we have phenotype and NT differences? I feel there are subtle differences

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Yeh bro he definitely needs to get leaner to get a sniff of pussy
Bro makinithappen gf Is rating the whole forum a 4/10. How that stinky pajeet got her? He's manlet, Brown, small Dick, ltn. He mogged millions of men on London bumble to get her

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
Bro makinithappen gf Is rating the whole forum a 4/10. How that stinky pajeet got her? He's manlet, Brown, small Dick, ltn.
Dunno what she looks like fella

do we have phenotype and NT differences? I feel there are subtle differences
yeah he does look more nt

of course your pheno is different, your pheno is darker looks and exotic
he has white nt jock pheno

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Xangsane
Dunno what she looks like fella
3794230 1701374001641
She mogs him to the Oblivion ? I don't understand

face is everything yes, body is not superior to height.

You might not know it since your 6’4, so trust me when i tell it is when i’m 5’6
You might feel small and disrespected but at the end of the day most women are going to want to fuck you anyway. Stop crying we're not in medieval times anymore, there It would have been Ogre for you, big dudes throwing you around like a ragdoll

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

bro's gay pretending to date that htn fakestacy but he's had enough

(he looks like he's giving head to bbc btw)

No, i meant that face Is everything, even body Is more important than height
no shit, Tom Cruise is statusmaxxed. also Cruise is 5 8 which is only 1 inch below the average. Even then he still gets mogged by 6 foot chads.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
You might feel small and disrespected but at the end of the day most women are going to want to fuck you anyway. Stop crying we're not in medieval times anymore,
Nigga, you can’t teach me about it from up there.

I’m telling you since i’m living this shit fr.
there It would have been Ogre for you, big dudes throwing you around like a ragdoll
that happens all the time at the club jfl.

this dude's a retard, he thinks multiple women (Most Beckys and Stacys) saying they don't wanna fuck short men is a meme.

• +1

Bro while you're crying quemirasman Is fucking girls taller than him. Stop crying because of height be glad that you got face. And fuck some 5'9" latvian girl

• Hmm...

club, schools, streets

in other environments it happens too, but less and usually the sight of a bigger and more muscular frame + knowledge that person can fight such as cauliflower ears is deterence enough to weaker normies to get mogged and comply with Ogre's intimidation w/o the need to the ogre to actually get his hands dirty

• +1
this dude's a retard, he thinks multiple women (Most Beckys and Stacys) saying they don't wanna fuck short men is a meme.
Short Is Just codeword for ugly. They break this rule immediately for short chad. So called short king.

club, schools, streets

in other environments it happens too, but less and usually the sight of a bigger and more muscular frame + knowledge that person can fight such as cauliflower ears is deterence enough to weaker normies to get mogged and comply with Ogre's intimidation w/o the need to the ogre to actually get his hands dirty
the sad reality is women will never see short people as real men and even if they let you fuck they'll still never see you as a man.

Short Is Just codeword for ugly. They break this rule immediately for short chad. So called short king.
"Short King" is a myth. women don't wanna fuck short people. My brother is a 6 foot 4 ugly ass dude who somehow gets bitches, and he even admits it's cause of his height.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
"Short King" is a myth. women don't wanna fuck short people. My brother is a 6 foot 4 ugly ass dude who somehow gets bitches, and he even admits it's cause of his height.
He must be jacked asf too height enough isn't enough of a sexual factor

He must be jacked asf too height enough isn't enough of a sexual factor
He isn't, HeightNiche is one of the easiest niches to fill. It doesn't even matter if you're subhuman cause 6 4 puts you in the 99 percentile of men.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
He isn't, HeightNiche is one of the easiest niches to fill. It doesn't even matter if you're subhuman cause 6 4 puts you in the 99 percentile of men.
height niche works best with tall foids at least in my country

the avg foid here only cares for the guy being taller than her probably instinctually he can at least be a human shield if she gets in danger while if shes bigger than the guy he cant

but since my country is a manlet country avg here is way lower than europe and USA/Canada tall guys dont have that big of an advantage in the dating market

I speak from personal experience its usually the tall girls that are attracted to me - I'm 6'3 not exceptionally tall but way taller than the avg mf here

Thought you were talking about me for a sec..

IMG 2607

Only 5’9 but a mogger face though

How the fuck is he able to model at my height
Model agencies have exceptions sometimes, Nick Kaufman is also a manlet but still models. You just have to be exceptionally good looking

Attachments

• IMG_2608.jpeg
    IMG_2608.jpeg
    373.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Model agencies have exceptions sometimes, Nick Kaufman is also a manlet but still models. You just have to be exceptionally good looking
My face is similar in PSL to theirs but I'm older than them. I'm almost 26.

People have told me at uni that I could model "if I were taller".

My face is similar in PSL to theirs but I'm older than them. I'm almost 26.

People have told me at uni that I could model "if I were taller".
very slight chance that happens but you can always LL, what’s your height?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
very slight chance that happens but you can always LL, what’s your height?
5'9
remember I turned 18 in 2015 and I didn't become lean until around 20-21 years old

i want to go ER so bad bro. i can't compete with this. at least i have the new pokemon game
You aren’t bad looking tbh.