Thorium mogs every other computer browser

D

Deleted member 57122

Mistral
For those of you who don't know, Thorium is a modified version of chrome that is fast as fuck.
So imma detail my experience and you all can detail yours.
My experience with Firefox is that its good at first but its unbelievably slow over time.
Opera Gx is decent buts its for retards who game all the time and the advantages that are advertised are all kinda pointless.
Edge is retarded kinda a given. Its slow ass shit and uglier than my left ball sack.
Safari is for mactards only so not good (n)
Chrome in its default version is shit and takes way too much memory make it impossible to do any other tasks.
Tor is the only other browser I could see myself out of utility purely but for general use thorium mogs.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and BrutalMogger
Cope just let jewish chrome jew all of the ram away

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: iblamechico and Deleted member 57122
Word? Ima give it a go then

Thank U Reaction GIF by BROCKHAMPTON

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: not__cel and Deleted member 57122
Edge has become good now after years of being shit

Word? Ima give it a go then

Thank U Reaction GIF by BROCKHAMPTON
make sure to clear cache occassionally so its max speed and dont download a fuck ton of extensions u dont need

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
For those of you who don't know, Thorium is a modified version of chrome that is fast as fuck.
So imma detail my experience and you all can detail yours.
My experience with Firefox is that its good at first but its unbelievably slow over time.
Opera Gx is decent buts its for retards who game all the time and the advantages that are advertised are all kinda pointless.
Edge is retarded kinda a given. Its slow ass shit and uglier than my left ball sack.
Safari is for mactards only so not good (n)
Chrome in its default version is shit and takes way too much memory make it impossible to do any other tasks.
Tor is the only other browser I could see myself out of utility purely but for general use thorium mogs.
lol

Are you using an old pc or something, no wonder it's slow

lol

Are you using an old pc or something, no wonder it's slow
i used to be on 2008 imac but im on good laptop now

My computer is slow af and is only 3 years old its basically falling apart at this point