Thots on this AI image of the average normal weight white american male composite?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
He is 177cm. Kinda looks like a lizard person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, RAMU KAKA, TechnoBoss and 4 others
a face that aliens would use as a disguise in order to infiltrate into society @Sprinkles @TechnoBoss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: glaruz, TechnoBoss and mrriceguyreturn
@xegigi

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Seems like the kind of guy who would probably have a MTB gf but would also get cucked and be comically submissive and laugh nervously while saying something like "yes dear...." as she tugs him around.

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, TechnoBoss, dna_cel and 1 other person
Seems like the kind of guy who would probably have a MTB gf but would also get cucked and be comically submissive and laugh nervously while saying something like "yes dear...." as she tugs him around.
I think he is like MTN-HTN. Unironically mogs the average african american and Asian composites to self harm who are both like LTN.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72978 and murdah
I think he is like MTN-HTN. Unironically mogs the average african american and Asian composites to self harm who are both like LTN.
id agree w/ MTN
he just has 0 masculinity which makes me instantly register him as a cuck in my mind

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
awful IPD, gonial angle, and recession all around the board. good haircut though, just get a haircut theory confirmed again

• +1
awful IPD, gonial angle, and recession all around the board. good haircut though, just get a haircut theory confirmed again
Very old fashioned haircut. He also has a good averages which is to be expected

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi and Deleted member 72630
Ideal looks for slaying Asian foids tbh

• +1
Asian women would like him because of his big eyes and white skin and high nose
OP looks amerimutt tho. I thought they liked nordics. His pheno is kinda med shifted.

Is there any for Currys?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
Is there any for Currys?
No. Curries are a minority . It was already pretty hard to find the african american and Asian composites

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, sub5c3l and Donquixote
seems to look what what the average size skinny side white brah would look like

can see him in t shirt and shorts walking awkwardly

• +1
He is 177cm. Kinda looks like a lizard person
View attachment 2957160
His eyes make him look so uncanny. He really does look like a lizard person. Something is also wrong about his side profile I think maybe it’s his chin or forehead?

Amazing how your brain can pick up on these weird inconsistencies (I guess that’s the right word) when you see a face.

• +1