Thoughts on New Custom Cheekbone & Mandible Implants

Nother photo @zeek @Pakicel @LooksOverAll @Wallenberg @Swole bravo @Corleone @Artemis
@WanderingBurro
Oh yeah this looks a lot better. Implants are not as big for your face as I thought. Still looks plastic imo but could just be lighting.

C'mon dude. Can't you see it? The implants look fake and oversized. Looks better before ngl.

But based on the new pics, it is not that bad. Still has a fake look to it.
Other angles

Attachments

• lo1.jpg
    lo1.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 0
  • lo2.jpg
    lo2.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 0
  • lo3.jpg
    lo3.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: zeek and Corleone
Other angles
Yeah. Like I said before. The angularity and shape of your implants looks good. They are just oversize. Haven't seen before from same angle so can't really decide of you improved

Nother photo @zeek @Pakicel @LooksOverAll @Wallenberg @Swole bravo @Corleone @Artemis
@WanderingBurro
That‘s post surgery? Looks good, no ogee curve, but still natural robust looking result

That‘s post surgery? Looks good, no ogee curve, but still natural robust looking result
In a certain lighting its pretty visible. Also having Dr. Y remove the paranasals so it pops more - they are lifting the lower cheek skin up, which reduces it as well

I'll see about getting a good pic to show it

In a certain lighting its pretty visible. Also having Dr. Y remove the paranasals so it pops more - they are lifting the lower cheek skin up, which reduces it in some lighting
Sounds like a solid plan, please don‘t fall for eppley‘s schemes, his results rarely look as natural as the one you got.

• +1
Reactions: zeek
C'mon dude. Can't you see it? The implants look fake and oversized. Looks better before ngl.

But based on the new pics, it is not that bad. Still has a fake look to it.
Mostly because he lacks any nasomaxillary projection so it makes him look like a hypermasc mongolian. His cheekbones damn near project further forward than his nasal bridge. If he had an adequately projected nose and browridge he would look good.

Last edited:
Mostly because he lacks any nasomaxillary projection so it makes him look like a hypermasc mongolian. His cheekbones damn near project further forward than his nasal bridge. If he had an adequately projected nose and browridge he would look good.
Not just that. Look at the skin over his cheek implants. Looks plastic and fake.

Are you looking at the most recent pics?

Not just that. Look at the skin over his cheek implants. Looks plastic and fake.
Cheekbone implants always look like shit. OP should've just gotten a jaw implant alone. Cheekbone implants are rarely ever actually needed since having a wide jaw gives the appearance of better more defined cheekbones anyways. A small cheekbone implant might be better, but I'm yet to see a single zygo implant that doesn't look like shit, Saiyan's included.

Regardless, I don't think he would look uncanny in person if nobody knew he got surgery. Would just look like an robust ultramasc guy with mongoloid admixture.
Are you looking at the most recent pics?
Yes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Other angles
Can you share a front pic, please?

I myself looking for a revision on the jaw angles and not sure what to do.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
blue is where the implant could extend further. Red is where u will need fillers despite the implants, because that will create a very unnatural gap inbetween.
Everybody can instantly tell that your jaw flares too much to be natural if you dont fill up the transitions.
i think the implant pushes the lower part of the masseter muscle out, and the rest of the muscle (towards the cheekbones) will eventually follow. (not sure)

i think the implant pushes the lower part of the masseter muscle out, and the rest of the muscle (towards the cheekbones) will eventually follow. (not sure)
The gap thing wasn't a problem at all.

Also, swelling has come down a ton more and looks great

please post your photos at least of ur cheeks/orbitals you can color your eyes out

this design is good, do not listen to that moron who drew on the back edge of the implant. there is no need to augment past the suture and your cheek is an oblique, the prominence has a good amount of projection, though you could prob push him to go a bit further. dr y doesn't love ridiculous patient involvement but you might be able to get him to go bigger by 2mm at the most prominent point to go from 5-7.

trust him to design it but know he tends to be not overdo, so you might want more. though i don't know your tissue thickness.
the back end where the "moron " drew on , is literally the most laterally projected part of your face.
THIS part's left to right distance is your BIZYGO (NOT the part near the eye, but the part further back, the arch)
some people might need that as well.

you are also retarded, not this case, eat shit and muted.
the back end where the "moron " drew on , is literally the most laterally projected part of your face.
THIS part's left to right distance is your BIZYGO (NOT the part near the eye, but the part further back, the arch)
some people might need that as well.

Recently got this implant design from Dr. Y for custom mandible (jaw & chin) and malar / cheekbones with infraorbital rims.

Interested in thoughts.
So now many months later you are happy with the jaw? You used the design that you posted in the original post?

Lateral projections were 10.3 and 8.8 millimeters to the side. Interesting. Big but not too big.
As big as you can go, right before uncanny but still natural

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Wallenberg
@WanderingBurro
Completely botched. Your jaw is wider than your temples

OP shouldve went the filler route because his cranium could only afford to go an extra 1mm-2mm at best w the jaw width. People actually think this deformed mother fucker ascended wtf?

• +1
Reactions: User49
This was quite a roller-coster of emotions and experiences

Thing is.. is very hard to get confused with how you look because selfies made from a smartphone is not really how you look irl. Creates a lot of distorstion unfortunately.

People take big decisions for big surgeries based on some selfies, which is totally totally wrong.

The solution is a dslr pictures made from 3-4 meters away because you need to see how you actually look irl, identify the flaws which you want to fix and then take action.

Some flaws cannot be seen in selfies only in dslr pictures and some flaws which you have in selfies you dont have in dslr pictures - which means they dont exist irl

When I had my bimax my doctor took some blackpilled pictures, with no frauding and made with dslr. I was shocked. Looked totally like a different person compared to when i was taking selfies. My short face syndrome was so visible in the dslr pictures but not in selfies so you have to allways keep in mind this aspect when it comes to taking pictures and deciding how you look

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Blackgymmax
@WanderingBurro
I'm not sure if I like the design of your implants, but you did improve, based on the 1 before pic you posted. Do you have any profile pics from before the procedure? Your profile view looks the best, based on your current photos.

Looks like you increased your facial width way more than you should have

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Blackgymmax
This was quite a roller-coster of emotions and experiences

Thing is.. is very hard to get confused with how you look because selfies made from a smartphone is not really how you look irl. Creates a lot of distorstion unfortunately.

People take big decisions for big surgeries based on some selfies, which is totally totally wrong.

The solution is a dslr pictures made from 3-4 meters away because you need to see how you actually look irl, identify the flaws which you want to fix and then take action.

Some flaws cannot be seen in selfies only in dslr pictures and some flaws which you have in selfies you dont have in dslr pictures - which means they dont exist irl

When I had my bimax my doctor took some blackpilled pictures, with no frauding and made with dslr. I was shocked. Looked totally like a different person compared to when i was taking selfies. My short face syndrome was so visible in the dslr pictures but not in selfies so you have to allways keep in mind this aspect when it comes to taking pictures and deciding how you look
You can see it in mirrors too but yes selfies are a joke

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    317.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zeek and CristianT
Heres another pic. Definitely isnt too wide
I know you want To hide your indentity but blacking out too much is making the implant appear worse then they might be imo

@WanderingBurro
This is the best picture view and the one you look the best in because most of your face is visible.when your hiding a big portion of your face it’s hard to judge how implants fit
can you share a before picture at this angle ?

How did you get Dr Yaremchuk to put in paranasal implants? Did he make the suggestion himself or did you request them specifically?

I'm working with Dr Y to get similar implants as you. I'd love to talk, message me if interested