Thoughts on snake juice as a weight loss method

Deleted member 12202

Deleted member 12202

Iron
To put it short it just a modified water fast, though it is more sustainable because it replenishes your electrolytes just times everything by two to get 4 liters or slightly over a gallon. (all the ingredients can be easily acquired at least in America)
(get your vitamins and shit from pills if your going long term )
  • Water=2L
  • Potassium chloride =1 tsp
  • Sodium chloride = 1/2 tsp
  • Sodium Bicarbonate = 1 tsp
  • Magnesium Sulfate = 1/2 tsp

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and siliconvalleycel
To put it short it just a modified water fast, though it is more sustainable because it replenishes your electrolytes just times everything by two to get 4 liters or slightly over a gallon. (all the ingredients can be easily acquired at least in America)
  • Water=2L
I take 1000mg of bee pollen and 2000mg of collagen of veal. I use mayonnaise as the fat allows better absorbion.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 12202
1475360577 rainbow flyer 455766 sneaky snake cover

• +1
Reactions: Grey
I take 1000mg of bee pollen and 2000mg of collagen of veal. I use mayonnaise as the fat allows better absorbion.
Bee pollen for allergies or does it serve another purpose?

• Water=2L
I have experimented with fasting, and adding electrolytes (basically sodium+potassium) makes it easier, no doubt about it, especially if you're still working out as you should.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12202
this from the angry bald manlet guy?

there's only one angry bald manlet I trust & it aint him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 12202
just drink water lol

I have experimented with fasting, and adding electrolytes (basically sodium+potassium) makes it easier, no doubt about it, especially if you're still working out as you should.
Odd your post didn't show when i was searching earlier, great read.

• Love it
Reactions: siliconvalleycel
there are so many methods to lose weight.why do u choose this radical one

If hunger doesn’t give you insomnia it’s great. Not a fun time but if you are able to take a hit in your energy and all that for a period of time to really focus on weight loss it’s the fastest healthyish way to do it. Unfortunately for me I tended to end up hungry and unable to sleep late at night and ending up bingeing on food so it wasn’t sustainable

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
If hunger doesn’t give you insomnia it’s great. Not a fun time but if you are able to take a hit in your energy and all that for a period of time to really focus on weight loss it’s the fastest healthyish way to do it. Unfortunately for me I tended to end up hungry and unable to sleep late at night and ending up bingeing on food so it wasn’t sustainable
sadly it's a big side effect for me too, not beeing able to sleep at due time

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
it will help immensely if you want to fell energized and do any sot of physical activity during a fast

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA