THOUGHTS ON TIK TOK TATTOOS

based_pakichad421

based_pakichad421

Platinum
SO I MAY GET THOSE TIK TOK TATTOOS THAT U SEE ON VINNIE AND KADEN HAMMOND TYPE DUDES BUT WILL THEY BE A LOOKSMIN IF I HAVE THEM IN PLACES THAT CAN BE EASILY COVRED????? PLS SUGGEST also will they hinder me from getting modeling contracts i already had an offer {in pakistan that is} pls help
This contains an image of: WHAT THE FUCKKKK SBSNSJWKSNSBA
This contains an image of:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, KING REIDYZ, flippasav and 1 other person
tattoos are low class

• +1
Reactions: user123456, datboijj, zharupodrugu and 2 others
guaranteed to look stupid when you're older.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, datboijj, enchanted_elixir and 5 others
guaranteed to look stupid when you're older.
wont get retarded tats and would probably get them removed

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
These look stupid and uncompleted. Get these instead
Rose photo u1
15b0810af59cae829c5f2ff7c93eaafd

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, datboijj, zharupodrugu and 5 others
SO I MAY GET THOSE TIK TOK TATTOOS THAT U SEE ON VINNIE AND KADEN HAMMOND TYPE DUDES BUT WILL THEY BE A LOOKSMIN IF I HAVE THEM IN PLACES THAT CAN BE EASILY COVRED????? PLS SUGGEST also will they hinder me from getting modeling contracts i already had an offer {in pakistan that is} pls help
you will look tryhard asf with them

askedthe HIGH CLASS FOIDS IN MY SCHOOL THEY SAID THESE TYPE WERE DISGUSTING ALL OF THEM WERE PRACTICALLY DROOLING ON TIK TOK FAGGOT TATS
they will easily get out of fashion

WILL THEY EFFECT JOB OPORTUNTIES TOO??????

askedthe HIGH CLASS FOIDS IN MY SCHOOL THEY SAID THESE TYPE WERE DISGUSTING ALL OF THEM WERE PRACTICALLY DROOLING ON TIK TOK FAGGOT TATS
i mean its ur life go ahead if ur sure u wont go pharrell williams mode after a year
14 Celebrities Who Utilized Tattoo Removal Services Image 4

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
  • JFL
Reactions: Angutoid
lol imagine being 50+ and having these corny ass tattoos

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Foids are starting to get bored of the tiktok pheno, I would focus on old money shit, that fashion will last decades
doesnt vinnie hacker also do the old money shit also they wont be visable in full clothing

just because they look good on Chad let just take em everything looks good on Chad everything looks cringe on sub5s

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
A bunch of curries whose family will disown them if they get tats coping & pretending they aren't a looksmax here
Saying only Chad pulls tats off is dumb as fuck, literally the opposite, if you are below average you should become more polarizing and nichemax as its better to be a 8/10 to some girls and 2/10 to others than a 5/10 to every girl.

• +1
absolutely get them, very NT and excellent for prime foids.
Boomer tattoos like the black and white sleeves with animals, faces, vikings or some other wannabe masculine bullshit are passé and indicator of senile thinking.
Half of millenial baldcels / manletcels in my gym have them lmao

• +1
IMG 20231222 204409

• +1
Skulls lmao
Please no, this will out you as a boomer / millenial / out of touch has been loser.
These are no longer in fashion. Look at what popular TikTokkers are getting.
i agree thats what normies think but i always liked skull tattoos with good shading etc so they are the only type of tattoos i wouldnt regret

• +1
just get temp. tattoos retard, why looksmining for some bitches

EOULD THEY EFFECT MODLING CONTRACTS THO?
IN PAKISTAN THAT IS ALREADY GOT AN OFFER BUT DONT KNOW IF I WILL GET THEM AFTER TTATS

low class:ROFLMAO:

• So Sad