TikTOk the killer of dating for males

shieldzz

shieldzz

Just make a 15-16 year old female account on tiktok and see what you have on your feed

Full of Chadlites / Chads / Prettyboys / tiktok prettyboys with milions of views and milions of girls simping over girl

Biggest problem is not that the girls want them,is the fact they think they also
deserve them,even if they are subhumans below beckies chubby or overweight . You can also see trough comments funny shits like " Where i can fiind guys like this " " Why boys like this are not in my school also "
They are braiwashed to think that people like them are easy to get,and thats how "ALL THE MALES SHOULD BE"
After they finnish their tiktok dopamine and they go to the real world and to school and they see the normies , they are like disgusted to even speak to you,because in their mind they think they deserve the top 10% procent of males .
Thats why most of the teenage girls remain alone,they are manipulated by 3rd social medias platform to think they should search the top 10% procent of males. They rather remain alone than going out with normies
Fucking brutal , TikTok is the most digusting thing ever created,even worse than tinder . Atleast on tinder you have to put 18 years old atleast at your age.

TL D R TikTok is the worst thing that has ever happened​

It’s worse than the holocaust. If you use tiktok you will fry your dopamine receptors and never be able to experience happiness. At least people in the holocaust can actually be happy if they survive

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, bloomercel, BigJimsWornOutTires and 29 others
you got it all wrong

You can easily make these girls simp for you

Just have long hair
Goatee
Baggy clothes
Curly hair or middle part or locs
High LTN or above

Farm girls from tiktok to follow ur insta and they will all simp for you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, FacialStructure404, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
water

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
fruity niggas use tiktok

you got it all wrong

Just have long hair
Goatee
Baggy clothes
High LTN or above

Attachments

• 27641.jpg
    27641.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
you got it all wrong

Just have long hair
Goatee
Baggy clothes
High LTN or above

good ... less genetic trash in this world
hope those beckies end up being infertile and marrying an oofie

• +1
Reactions: randomop, autistic_tendencies and med
good ... less genetic trash in this world
hope those beckies end up being infertile and marrying an oofie
They gonna end up being desperate at 30 because their prime is over and they gonna marry some random normie. its always like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, FacialStructure404, ascension and 1 other person
another proof

brutall

Attachments

• IMG_6383.png
    IMG_6383.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and i hear voices
was gonna make a thread about this, 100% true bro its actually over

HTN or death in 2024

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, FacialStructure404, Deleted member 34058 and 1 other person
was gonna make a thread about this, 100% true bro its actually over
If you cant ascend to that level its pretty much OVER or you get satisfied with leftovers

Or wait untill ur 30 when foids prime is over so they get desperate to dont die alone and they marry first male they meet

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and FacialStructure404
no one my age uses tiktok so I do not care.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Mewton, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
chink tok is a bunch of AI bots spamming comments brainwashing young minds

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Mewton, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
thanks for putting my thoughts on words and posting it here.

• Woah
Reactions: shieldzz
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Agree , you have to be htn to be successful on tt

TikTok is so shit in general waterrrr

Sounds to me like your going for girls under 17 , tiktok isnt the real world , they are plenty of women out there who dont use that shit

Just make a 15-16 year old female account on tiktok and see what you have on your feed

Full of Chadlites / Chads / Prettyboys / tiktok prettyboys with milions of views and milions of girls simping over girl

Biggest problem is not that the girls want them,is the fact they think they also
deserve them,even if they are subhumans below beckies chubby or overweight . You can also see trough comments funny shits like " Where i can fiind guys like this " " Why boys like this are not in my school also "
They are braiwashed to think that people like them are easy to get,and thats how "ALL THE MALES SHOULD BE"
After they finnish their tiktok dopamine and they go to the real world and to school and they see the normies , they are like disgusted to even speak to you,because in their mind they think they deserve the top 10% procent of males .
Thats why most of the teenage girls remain alone,they are manipulated by 3rd social medias platform to think they should search the top 10% procent of males. They rather remain alone than going out with normies
Fucking brutal , TikTok is the most digusting thing ever created,even worse than tinder . Atleast on tinder you have to put 18 years old atleast at your age.

It’s worse than the holocaust. If you use tiktok you will fry your dopamine receptors and never be able to experience happiness. At least people in the holocaust can actually be happy if they survive
agree with everything except the holocaust didn't happen

@shieldzz that is the real black pill you need to be in the human god tier to get a relationship in 2024