Tinder date just left after 7 minutes (PART 2)

Lol you are a cuckfraud ovsly she hit you up cuz she was lonely at christmas and you took the bait like the good dog you are im sorry bro
reminder that atleast 3 simp cucks got a text from her that night

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and ConspiracyTheory
You need to start texting like swole

None of it makes sense.
The problem with women in the west, is that they have too many options, even if you are a chad; she can easily get one hundred other chads....And a lot of them are usually mentally unstable from their shitty lifestyles, they are literally dumb animals, nothing more.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
Where i live thats what being gl gets you

TO get PSL 6, u need either status, money or know her via social circle

Also its possible to get pls 6 females with looks only, but u need to fit her niche

People here are deluded tbh when it comes to what you will get even if you reach 6 PSL. 6 PSL swims in Becky pussy up to even high tier but Stacy's don't go just for looks. It's the same reason why you see Stacy's on yacht's with very rich men. Status is the great equalizer (well, money). Even as high as 6.5 PSL which is essentially the "cap" that I have seen naturally, you will definitely get some decent looking women, but at a certain looks threshold (a LEGIT Stacy), they have literally infinite SMV where even real Chads simp for them, so you have to differentiate yourself from the rest either by not giving a fuck that she's super attractive or by having sufficient money/status to amplify what you look like.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, oldcell and alex569
People here are deluded tbh when it comes to what you will get even if you reach 6 PSL. 6 PSL swims in Becky pussy up to even high tier but Stacy's don't go just for looks. It's the same reason why you see Stacy's on yacht's with very rich men. Status is the great equalizer (well, money). Even as high as 6.5 PSL which is essentially the "cap" that I have seen naturally, you will definitely get some decent looking women, but at a certain looks threshold (a LEGIT Stacy), they have literally infinite SMV where even real Chads simp for them, so you have to differentiate yourself from the rest either by not giving a fuck that she's super attractive or by having sufficient money/status to amplify what you look like.

All stacy i know want glamorous easy life

Believe me i am into nightlife and huge social circle and i know tons of them

Looksmaxing is great as being 5PSL+ will as you sayed get unlimited becky and ONS amount

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, MedMaxxing and Deleted member 3043
you had the change to send a DNR video from this site to her :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
All stacy i know want glamorous easy life

Believe me i am into nightlife and huge social circle and i know tons of them

Looksmaxing is great as being 5PSL+ will as you sayed get unlimited becky and ONS amount
Help me to understand : All the stacy you know want rich men or? Isn't a decent situation, okish statuts and money enough?
A stacylite for marriage i'm fine with at the end of my ascension journey tbh. But i don't wanna be seen only as a provider.

Amnesia I have found your problem
View attachment 892130
This is exactly how I typed with my ex and she hated that shit
To be fair Amnesia looks pretty good compared to her, if him typing like that really threw her off then it truly is completely over for non-virgin women.

I know a dude who Amnesia mogs by at least 2 psl but he is with a virgin female who mogs the girl Amnesia was with and he acts like an emotional baby with her (not in a high T way either) and she's still madly obsessed with him.

@Amnesia I don't know if you just want to slay or something man, but you'd be a lot happier if you found love, and you'd be a lot happier if you found love with a virgin white woman who you can express yourself with, without fear, because that's the only way you're going to get it and feel fulfilled.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and Deleted member 3043
Help me to understand : All the stacy you know want rich men or? Isn't a decent situation, okish statuts and money enough?
A stacylite for marriage i'm fine with at the end of my ascension journey tbh. But i don't wanna be seen only as a provider.

Nah dont..

But most females who are "stacy" are aware of it so they take advantage of it

Why she would not date a decent looking guy, who is laso rich and have status?

She may date a poor chad if he fit her niche but they want someone who build nest, there are tons of decent looking people witch money, status who can provide life on easy mode so why not. YOu would be the same and me too

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Nah dont..

But most females who are "stacy" are aware of it so they take advantage of it

Why she would not date a decent looking guy, who is laso rich and have status?

She may date a poor chad if he fit her niche but they want someone who build nest, there are tons of decent looking people witch money, status who can provide life on easy mode so why not. YOu would be the same and me too
I totally agree; But... When you try to find somebody outside the west.... the standards and reality can be really different.
I have decently high standards due to psl for LTR and marriage to consider what is good looking in a girl, and i literally know guys that are normies or even low tier normies - even have pics if you want to see - with girls that are at least 5.5 psl, richer, higher IQ and job, and more than everything, have sentient and class. It's just beyond me.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
@Amnesia

Her: Would you like some company. I’m pretty lonely?

Chad: sure. Just don’t dash after 7 minutes, or at least before I’ve had my way with you.

her: hahaha omg I’m so sorry, I had a weird night.

Chad: you left in such a panic, I was almost concerned. Tell me what happened.

her: okay so my friend....(insert long story)

Chad: damn that’s crazy. Good thing you all made it out alright. Haha I almost filed a missing persons report after I hadn’t heard from you.

her: haha omg that would have been so funny.

chad: lol I’ll probably finish up with my brother soon if you want to swing by, but I’ll need more than 7 minutes this time.

her: alright bet.

i dont understand the direction this thread went. she literally hit me up out of the blue said i was hot and wanted to get fucked yet I am getting shit on for what exactly? The WAY I texted her? Is this a PUA forum? She literally cited she still wanted to hang cause I am hot so how is this saying text game > looks?

I coulda easily fucked her, all I woulda had to say is come over when she said she is feeling lonely

• +1
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean
i dont understand the direction this thread went. she literally hit me up out of the blue said i was hot and wanted to get fucked yet I am getting shit on for what exactly? The WAY I texted her? Is this a PUA forum? She literally cited she still wanted to hang cause I am hot so how is this saying text game > looks?

I coulda easily fucked her, all I woulda had to say is come over when she said she is feeling lonely

I remember reading the original thread and just putting it down to women making 0 sense as usual. Although it's no surprise she was living in your head rent free for a while after exhibiting behavior that suggested she was DTF before suddenly leaving your apartment, especially as she mentioned your colored contacts as well.

Having read this follow-up thread, I'm fairly convinced she's just harvesting attention and validation from you because you're model tier (in her own words). With this generation of degenerate, hypergamous, attention-seeking women, I am of the assumption there are plenty of girls that look to just reap as much attention and validation from Chad and Chadlite for their daily dose of serotonin with little or no intention to ever actually act upon their advances. They'll do this as they wait for their completely unrealistic Gigachad to magically appear and betabux for them, which by then it's too late and they have hit the wall, ending up bitter and jaded.

Separately, people need to realize that @Amnesia is purposely using emotional arguments in his conversations with her. Women do not respond to logic, which is why it's impossible to argue with them. The only way you can control the narrative is to use emotional arguments - this is not being beta, it's manipulation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8832, Deleted member 11388, Back Alley Boy and 1 other person
What a disgusting ugly gypsy piece of shit, I wouldn't look at her twice tbh and I have fairly low standarda. Also, if you allow yourself to be bummed out by the opinion and actions of this deformed shitskin, you need to grow a pair and stop being such a bitch. I guess this is what happens when you're a gl non-nt dude that was ugly for most of his life.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock
@Amnesia, have you heard back since?

View attachment 892273

"I'm sorry you had a bad night ma queeeen!"

This is not how women want to be treated amnesia, FFS!

This is what you should've responded instead:

"Nah, I'm good! Already got to fuck a slut earlier today. Maybe another day."

Treat her like the WHORE she is!!!

This is You:

View attachment 892278

This is what they want:

View attachment 892279
View attachment 892280
View attachment 892282

THIS WORTHLESS SLUT WENT TO YOUR HOUSE AT 3 AM TO GET FUCKED AND YOU THINK SHE WANTS TO HEAR "IM SORRY YOU HAD A BAD NIGHT" FROM YOU??
highest quality post ive seen on this site, the rare example of someone already with looks dropping the ball and being corrected, should be in best of the best, absolute gem, dont just coom ™

ROFL now i know why amnesia doesn't slay more stacyes and beckyes, your game is complete trash XDXDXD, i think your live game is even weaker. holy shit

• +1
@Amnesia, have you heard back since?
she wants to fuck and i havent responded , she messaged me last night at 3am wanting to come over

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 6264
she wants to fuck and i havent responded , she messaged me last night at 3am wanting to come over
She mustve found this topic?!

• JFL
Reactions: brainded, RecessedPrettyboy and tyronelite
ROFL now i know why amnesia doesn't slay more stacyes and beckyes, your game is complete trash XDXDXD, i think your live game is even weaker. holy shit
Lejittt guy comes off like a soft cuck tbh

• +1
Lejittt guy comes off like a soft cuck tbh
Girls expect guy like him to be cocky and ballzy, fuck them real hard for an hour and a half while choking and slapping them, but from what i heard ripped goodlooking guys like him just clap the girls for 15 min and are done...
Also he never had to try to get laid or get attention from girls so he never needed to learn how to talk to girls.
Btw how old is Amnesia ?

• +1
Are you seriously gonna let her get away with that shit ? you really can't get anyone else to slay ?

Read part 1 linked below

But the TLDR is i matched a girl on a saturday night at like 3am and she came over immediately, thinking this was a certain easy fuck, she stayed 7 minutes and said she had to go leaving me like WTF happened. Like two months later, wondering why I got ghosted I sent her a shirtless pic hoping to get a reaction and she did text back something like "well hellooo there sexy" but then ghosted me AGAIN.

Well just last night I get hit up totally out of the blue by her

View attachment 892113View attachment 892114View attachment 892115View attachment 892116View attachment 892117

None of it makes sense. You would think if she actually was into me and left cause it had something to do with someone else she would have responded to the texct I sent her the following day "hoping she got home safely and everything turned out ok" but she ghosted me the next day both after we met and when I sent her that sexy selfie. But suddenly she hits me up wanting to come over at like 3am AGAIn after no contact for months haha

WTF is with women

pic of her

View attachment 892121

you mog her to the slums of mumbai yet you give her so much power over you bro. Realize your worth. Girls like her would be dead lucky to have you bro

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles