Tinder date just left after 7 minutes (PART 2)

Read part 1 linked below

But the TLDR is i matched a girl on a saturday night at like 3am and she came over immediately, thinking this was a certain easy fuck, she stayed 7 minutes and said she had to go leaving me like WTF happened. Like two months later, wondering why I got ghosted I sent her a shirtless pic hoping to get a reaction and she did text back something like "well hellooo there sexy" but then ghosted me AGAIN.

Well just last night I get hit up totally out of the blue by her

View attachment 892113View attachment 892114View attachment 892115View attachment 892116View attachment 892117

None of it makes sense. You would think if she actually was into me and left cause it had something to do with someone else she would have responded to the texct I sent her the following day "hoping she got home safely and everything turned out ok" but she ghosted me the next day both after we met and when I sent her that sexy selfie. But suddenly she hits me up wanting to come over at like 3am AGAIn after no contact for months haha

WTF is with women

pic of her

View attachment 892121

Amnesia, my apprentice. you need to send pics like this instead
4F930F49 7A20 4AE6 8402 EBAAC7C1DFF0

Mirror pic especially with cap (implies you took it on just for the picture since ur half naked) is too tryhard you can’t have them think they’re special

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell, onnysk, Looks234 and 1 other person
Amnesia bro, you should stop giving these 4PSL hoes validation like that. You are worth way way more.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, The Moggee, alex569 and 3 others
Amnesia I have found your problem
View attachment 892130
This is exactly how I typed with my ex and she hated that shit

He sounded so submissive with those messages, but especially this one JFL.

And then he calls me autist when I tell him he needs to treat this bitches more like sluts/whores which is what they are

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, tyronelite, Deleted member 5048 and 6 others
He sounded so submissive with those messages, but especially this one JFL.

And then he calls me autist when I tell him he needs to treat this bitches more like sluts/whores which is what they are
Agreed, he is the one with way more value and should act like it. If you show any kind of submissiveness to women, even if you are Chico and she is 2 PSL, it's automatically over.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 1100
Lmfao its so fucking over. Woman are so crazy.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Deleted member 5393 and GymcelDoomer
Redpill memes aside about "frame", you need to start realizing that you're legitimately a 6 PSL dude by most people's opinions and let your outward interactions with tinder hoes reflect that. As memey as it sounds, women don't want to hear anything emotional. If she's hitting you up, she wants to fuck. How you respond is how her dumbass female emotions will interpret it. You responded sounding emotional so her dumbass female hindbrain was like "he looks like this but cares this much about not fucking me the first time?" and then she starts wondering if you're as attractive as she initially thought despite clearly stating you could model like 3 times.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 4563, alex569 and 6 others
Captura de Tela 2020 12 27 as 021413

"I'm sorry you had a bad night ma queeeen!"

This is not how women want to be treated amnesia, FFS!

This is what you should've responded instead:

"Nah, I'm good! Already got to fuck a slut earlier today. Maybe another day."

Treat her like the WHORE she is!!!

This is You:

Dominant   002

This is what they want:

Dominant   04

Dominant   05

Dominant   07

THIS WORTHLESS SLUT WENT TO YOUR HOUSE AT 3 AM TO GET FUCKED AND YOU THINK SHE WANTS TO HEAR "IM SORRY YOU HAD A BAD NIGHT" FROM YOU??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, Heguldus, The Moggee and 7 others
Read part 1 linked below

None of it makes sense. You would think if she actually was into me and left cause it had something to do with someone else she would have responded to the texct I sent her the following day "hoping she got home safely and everything turned out ok" but she ghosted me the next day both after we met and when I sent her that sexy selfie. But suddenly she hits me up wanting to come over at like 3am AGAIn after no contact for
This is the type of life I had with my oneitis. She likes you, maybe QUITE A LOT, but she has someone else that for whatever reason she prefers more.

Well actually edit. Fuck her as much as you want if you want. But with ur looks I wouldn't glance back at her. That shit leaving sounds Rude as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
You both act like petulant children

Pc braindead

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 1100
ITS BECAUSE YOU HAVE ANDROID.

• JFL
Probably at least a contributing reason why he gets called a catfish so often. The phone looks old af and therefore makes some of the photos look old af
Never even began for Andrioidcels ngl

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4300 and RAITEIII
This is literally proof that looks aren't everything, redpill has a lot of truth to it.

You can't act like a simp, not even for a second

And FFS amnesia you need an abundance mindset, you clearly have options so have some respect for yourself and move on if a girl ghosted you

You're basically playing the game with her rules if you go back to her after getting ghosted

• +1
Reactions: thesedamnjuuuman, IndianJock, tyronelite and 7 others
Amnesia I have found your problem
View attachment 892130
This is exactly how I typed with my ex and she hated that shit
Lol nah he’s just a nice dude . Doesn’t really matter how u type if your good looking & he is a good looking dude. All you gotta do then is push & pull. Give them attention & then disappear. Women are like crack heads for validation. The only way you fuk with a crack head is by not giving him a fix. All this dominant/aggressive shit is bs. Matter of fact, it’s better that he comes across as a genuine nice dude so when he ghosts her she won’t efen see it coming

EDIT: @op just be yourself bro. Your a good looking dude pause? You don’t need all this mental masturbation. You get caught up doing mental gymnastics too much & youll fuk yourself up eventually.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and thickdickdaddy27
Why do you even bother bro
You already know you can get women anytime you want so why do u care about this shit, plus what is your lifeplan? Fuckin girls from dating apps who you mog by 3psl points till your 30's or something?

Brutal Black Pill: game still matters regardless of looks.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, burner, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
noo broo chad even with autism can get his stinky dick sucked after not showering for a month. LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING

• JFL
dffdtrfh-png.892121

:trepidation:

u dodged a bullet brother

That girl looks like a bulldog. JFL @ her crushed maxilla

• JFL
its weird how amnesia only gets with 3-5psl women

Where i live thats what being gl gets you

TO get PSL 6, u need either status, money or know her via social circle

Also its possible to get pls 6 females with looks only, but u need to fit her niche

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, alex569, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
shes hot

do u have any more pics

Read part 1 linked below

But the TLDR is i matched a girl on a saturday night at like 3am and she came over immediately, thinking this was a certain easy fuck, she stayed 7 minutes and said she had to go leaving me like WTF happened. Like two months later, wondering why I got ghosted I sent her a shirtless pic hoping to get a reaction and she did text back something like "well hellooo there sexy" but then ghosted me AGAIN.

Well just last night I get hit up totally out of the blue by her

View attachment 892113View attachment 892114View attachment 892115View attachment 892116View attachment 892117

None of it makes sense. You would think if she actually was into me and left cause it had something to do with someone else she would have responded to the texct I sent her the following day "hoping she got home safely and everything turned out ok" but she ghosted me the next day both after we met and when I sent her that sexy selfie. But suddenly she hits me up wanting to come over at like 3am AGAIn after no contact for months haha

WTF is with women

pic of her

View attachment 892121

You have nipples what you expected ?

Where i live thats what being gl gets you

TO get PSL 6, u need either status, money or know her via social circle

Also its possible to get pls 6 females with looks only, but u need to fit her niche
Nah i totally agree, imo it's like that that it works. 5.5+ girls are no joke. Usually are also the less thoty and more valuable. Jfl if you believe Looks alone will suffice. you need decent situation and be fit with her parents if you want LTR.
Not a cringe autistic like op sadly.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Effortless, oldcell and 1 other person
she probably wanted a badboy not some workcel white cuck personality

ive talked to a few black girls on omegle and they are very primitive, a lot of manipulation and shittesting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, alex569, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Just lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201227_121922.jpg
    Screenshot_20201227_121922.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 63
  • tenor.png
    tenor.png
    207.5 KB · Views: 54
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 1100
she probably wanted a badboy not some workcel white cuck personality

ive talked to a few black girls and they are very primitive, a lot of manipulation and shittesting
looks like a curry tho. But OP has only looks for him, not even his body is good imo. And his way of talking for a chadlite to chad face individual is just so beta... I mean if it was with virtuous girls, it would be fine, but he talks with worthless roasties that r hoes. Jfl at him.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 5393
looks like a curry tho. But OP has only looks for him, not even his body is good imo. And his way of talking for a chadlite to chad face individual is just so beta... I mean if it was with virtuous girls, it would be fine, but he talks with worthless roasties that r hoes. Jfl at him.
its over for @Amnesia, hes retarded i think. legit mentalcel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3043
its over for @Amnesia, hes retarded i think. legit mentalcel
He should settle he's old enough, but his neurotransmittors r fucked he can't stay with a woman for long enough.
Shows how life full on hedonism has only cons.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
He should settle he's old enough, but his neurotransmittors r fucked he can't stay with a woman for long enough.
Shows how life full on hedonism has only cons.
hes the perfect boyfriend type just like you, introverted and friendly. has tons of money and his life in order.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3043
hes the perfect boyfriend type just like you, introverted and friendly. has tons of money and his life in order.
technically yes... If only he had more luck in life and settled earlier, he would've happy by now.
I hope we won't end like him, we all desere happinness and you more than most my bro.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310 and Deleted member 5393
Its over. We need game too. Fuck this shit. Maybe looks alone are not enough.

Just ignore the retards in this thread talking about muh game. It doesnt matter what you message her or how you talk to her when you are this good looking the thing is she is chatting with 10 other guys that are good looking aswell which means she can treat you like a subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Moggee, zaynbrah, alex569 and 1 other person
Just ignore the retards in this thread talking about muh game. It doesnt matter what you message her or how you talk to her when you are this good looking the thing is she is chatting with 10 other guys that are good looking aswell which means she can treat you like a subhuman

nothing is good looking enough for u BB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 8919
2-png.892114

And people say game is useless. Shit happened months ago and your still bitching about it to her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, IndianJock, tyronelite and 2 others
Your chad looks didn't match your KHHV .co user behavior, simple as

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 1100
Holy fuck @Amnesia is a cuck. Am not mirin you anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and IndianJock
It's your beta personality that holds you back you have the looks yet you are getting ghosted by ethnic fours

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, tyronelite and Deleted member 1100
Bro this is so simple. She literally just left to go fuck her oneitis. That’s literally it. She went to go suck another guys dick, one she’s more emotionally attached to. You probably mog the guy, yes, but she’s likely more emotionally attached to him

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, alex569 and Effortless
she probably has a boyfriend tbh and that's why she acted that way

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and alex569
Amnesia is a validation machine, he instareplied to the whore and let her know she has been living in his head rent-free.
She has been living in the head of this model material rent free for months, she deserves to wife a rich model billionaire and nothing less from now on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, tyronelite, Deleted member 5048 and 6 others
be more specific, whgats wrong with it

and btw i have no intention of hanging with this girl i was acting nice cause i just wanted an answer as to what happened and why she left
You admitted that she had an effect on you. Even if you weren't, you should have acted indifferent to what she did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Its funny how you guys love to take this thread for coping with "game" "beeing alpha" "he is a chad but cant get laid" "if you are hot but not a aggressive pimp with game you have no chances".

So if all of this is true, why are you guys all on this fucking forum??? You talk like you all alphas with masculine game, knowing how to pimp on hoes. Still rotting on this site for loosers without sex.

In reality the girl went to his place and just had a diarrhea accident. She ate the wrong stuff and out of nervousness and stomach pains, at his place a wet shit went into her pants. Maybe also her period started out of nowhere (thats why she was horny).
After this accident she went on a girls forum and made a post: "tonight i messed up the hottest date. it was so embarrassing. I had diarrhea as soon as I met him :( I don't know how to get back to him someday. He sure thinks I'm crazy."

Let me tell you, what comes out of your mouth is completely useless when it comes to attracting girls.
What talks is your F A C E and H E I G H T.
I dont have time to elaborate, but out of years of going out and seeing how good looking guys without any game or alphaness can have huge succes, i am 1000% sure that your behaviour doesnt even matter more than 5% (if not totally autistic).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The Moggee, alex569, coping ethnic and 1 other person
Amnesia, my apprentice. you need to send pics like this instead
View attachment 892261
Mirror pic especially with cap (implies you took it on just for the picture since ur half naked) is too tryhard you can’t have them think they’re special
What was ur laycount again?

Nah i totally agree, imo it's like that that it works. 5.5+ girls are no joke. Usually are also the less thoty and more valuable. Jfl if you believe Looks alone will suffice. you need decent situation and be fit with her parents if you want LTR.
Not a cringe autistic like op sadly.

Two biggest requirements for 5.5+ and hqnp i know

1. Be someone she can introduce to parent, with some stability

2. height and being tall

This is redpill from someone who know what he talks about

And of course 4+ PSL face, u dont need 5 + face

• Love it
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 3043
Two biggest requirements for 5.5+ and hqnp i know

1. Be someone she can introduce to parent, with some stability

2. height and being tall

This is redpill from someone who know what he talks about

And of course 4+ PSL face, u dont need 5 + face
Exactly the same here, and i know by that you know what you'r talking about - for girls that are high value ( have great looks, decent height, decent family and morality )
I'm probably slightly above average for western standards bc of pheno, but for mine, i did some autistic experiments and i'm pretty good.
And, i know for a fact that if the girl has obviously to find you decent, the rest is about beeing decently tall - height matters more for our countries than in the west even unironically.
+ that you'r not known as a degen or some lost case, but ideally your parents are known and you too for beeing decent people, with also a decent - not insane just enough to live - economical situation for you to LTR her.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Lol you are a cuckfraud ovsly she hit you up cuz she was lonely at christmas and you took the bait like the good dog you are im sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Looks234