Tinder experiment results (curries GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
Thanks to @Drugs who did the experiment for me (absolute bro). Location was UK and length was almost a day, and he used my pics. Age range 18-19

Hottest girls i matched with are:

Btw before the experiment drugs told me that he has done experiment so many times that the algorithm will cuck me, and I should wait till january. If anyone can help me do one experiment I want to see how I do with a reset tinder account.

(reason that this is lifefuel for curries is that in india i got 0matches)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Drugs, Justttt, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
Success

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt, Deleted member 1464 and Blackout.xl
OK chadpreet

• JFL
The hard part is getting them to respond then after that the hard part is getting them to meet up.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Cleftcel, Deleted member 1140 and 2 others
The hard part is getting them to respond then after that the hard part is getting them to meet up.
true tbh. The only one i messaged was rachel, but she did respond (I just said hey)

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
  • +1
I am white
central European
Come on man. How's this hope for currycels? It's highly likely that a good looking curry would get matches in India but wouldn't get the matches that you did in UK. Bro, the conclusion you put is totally low iq. That's not hope for currycels in the west

• +1
Reactions: Atman, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1464
Come on man. How's this hope for currycels? It's highly likely that a good looking curry would get matches in India but wouldn't get the matches that you did in UK. Bro, the conclusion you put is totally low iq. That's not hope for currycels in the west

I'm not saying that if you do bad in india you'll get matches in UK. All I'm saying is that tinder in India is really brutal, and its possible that you actually get more matches abroad than in india even if you are a curry

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Maybe it explains why @Titbot and @ElliotRodgerJr didn't get matches in india, the tinder app cucked me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 439
Maybe it explains why @Titbot and @ElliotRodgerJr didn't get matches in india, the tinder app cucked me
No bro it’s cause I’m FUCKING HIDEOUS

How do you look like?

They're cute girls but it's one think to match them and another tu actually have them talk to you and agree on meeting

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 439
They're cute girls but it's one think to match them and another tu actually have them talk to you and agree on meeting

Someone else did the experiment for me, and he only messaged one of them
Thats also why I want to do the experiment again

Tinder is waste in india...

• +1
Can anyone help me and do a tinder experiment for me?

Chad chad chad :chad:

JFL @ these women

One is on an open relationship (Which basically means she convinced her cuck boyfriend to let her cheat on him getting all the benefits since she knows he won't get shit from other women)

The other one has like 3 pounds of makeup on her face

The third one as well but ethnic

Bisexual and "Basic white girl on tinder" = "I'm a basic whore"

giphy.gif

Try this shit somewhere else, why would you even want to match UK "women" in the first place?!

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
JFL @ these women

One is on an open relationship (Which basically means she convinced her cuck boyfriend to let her cheat on him getting all the benefits since she knows he won't get shit from other women)

The other one has like 3 pounds of makeup on her face

The third one as well but ethnic

Bisexual and "Basic white girl on tinder" = "I'm a basic whore"

Try this shit somewhere else, why would you even want to match UK "women" in the first place?!

JFL at using tinder for actually meeting up with girls instead of just using it to get validation and dopamine

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, PubertyMaxxer, Drugs and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Drugs
  • +1