Tinder girl wants me to come to random ice cream place at 11 pm, what would you do?

B

badamj

Banned
JFL I’m not going but this seems so sus

Random cute Asian girl matches me and wants me to go to a random ass place at 11pm

Yeah man I’m good at not getting my asshole raped and robbed by some nigga JFL. I know my PSL ain’t high enough to get begged for like this

these tinder scams are getting intense, stay safe bhais

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye and Deleted member 24278
JFL I’m not going but this seems so sus

Random cute Asian girl matches me and wants me to go to a random ass place at 11pm

Yeah man I’m good at not getting my asshole raped and robbed by some nigga JFL. I know my PSL ain’t high enough to get begged for like this

these tinder scams are getting intense, stay safe bhais

• +1
Reactions: badamj
D7963647 E8F3 451C B448 F721C68EEBD5

Proof if you think I’m lying

don’t think I’ve cream shops are open at 11

don’t think I’ve cream shops are open at 11
nah she wasn’t lying, I checked google maps in my area nd it was open and not too far from me but it just seemed suspicious as hell tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
nah she wasn’t lying, I checked google maps in my area nd it was open and not too far from me but it just seemed suspicious as hell tbh
Pussy ass nigga

• JFL
Pussy ass nigga
Yea I know I’m paranoid but I have PTSD from my childhood I don’t trust people easily, over for my non NT brain

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Don't go it's a trap and if you go be prepared to go ER

• +1
Yea I know I’m paranoid but I have PTSD from my childhood I don’t trust people easily, over for my non NT brain
She looks like a sheisty bitch

• +1
She looks like a sheisty bitch
thats what im saying I get bad vibes tbh like who tf orders someone to a random place at 11pm :lul:

Ask her to cash app you gas money and if she does she's a sheisty bitch
thats what im saying I get bad vibes tbh like who tf orders someone to a random place at 11pm :lul: