Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Literally I ask them how are you and they just say “I’m good”

No wbu or anything

WHY ARENT THEY ASKIJG ME WBU

I WOULD ONLY DO THAT IF IM REPULSED BY SOMEONE AJD MAD AT THEM AND HATE THEM

BUT EACH ONE OF MY MATCHES DOES IT LIKE ITS NOTHING

IM SO WORTHLESS TO THEM

AND THE ODD MIRACLE 1/1000 WHERE THE GIRL MESSAGES ME FIRST SHE SAYS HI , I SAY HI BACK THEN SHE SAYS HELLO AGAIN AKA BASICALLY SHE IS ENTITLED FOR ME TO START ASKINF HER QUESTIONS AND SHIT THEYRE SO ENTITLED THEY WONT EVEN ASK ME HOW ARE YOU FIRST

HOW CAN THEY BE SO REPULSIVE IN THE FIRDT FUCKING ONE OR TWO MESSAGES WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS WORLD

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Niklaus Mikaelson, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
If you have 1000 matches and every single faggot messages that same shit why tf would they care. They have so many options it’s useless to act interested unless you’re a 9/10+. If you don’t get interest then you’re not chad to her:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Just4Beast
If you have 1000 matches and every single faggot messages that same shit why tf would they care. They have so many options it’s useless to act interested unless you’re a 9/10+. If you don’t get interest then you’re not chad to her:lul:
yeah but what’s the point even replying then

yeah but what’s the point even replying then
Boredom, ego, to string you along, her and her friends are laughing at her matches, she’s feeling desperate in the moment because the guy she likes isn’t responding, anything. Women are weird, they act off impulsive feelings

• +1
Reactions: Salieri, Deleted member, Jpg and 3 others
Because u look like a cuck:feelswah: Girls will treat you like a replaceable drone cuck forever:feelswah: Never main character :feelswah: Do not forget this :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Salieri, gymmaxedhorse and GandyIsNormie
Boredom, ego, to string you along, her and her friends are laughing at her matches, she’s feeling desperate in the moment because the guy she likes isn’t responding, anything. Women are weird, they act off impulsive feelings
so unfair

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Why chase them when they are going to give you bad rejections.