Tinder locationpill

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
Set my platinum passport to St. Louis bc I think I’m gonna go there next on my quest to fuck a new girl in every state. I set it last night(Sunday) at 11:30 pm. Now it’s almost 5:30 pm. Not quite 18 hours.

just counted it up and I got 50 matches in those 18 hours :lul: I barely even noticed. Crazy how stimuli have less effect on dopamine as you get more exposure. 50 matches plus some more likes that I chose not to match with bc they’re fat or black or both or trans. As I was typing this I got a like from this cutie, make it 51 boys.
6B99D6A9 F4A1 43C6 9BD8 E14EA3870DC6

More meant to be a celebratory thread than a brag thread, as well as a location pill. St. Louis is a big ass city. But Chicago is fucking massive. If you’re in a giant city you’re shooting yourself in the foot plain and simple, I clean up in medium cities and get like 5 matches in a day tops in chi

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Chadeep, tyronelite and 7 others
Leave some virgins for the rest of us, Chad:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, kebabcoper, Chadeep and 2 others
How is this thread dead. Bump nigga @looksmaxxer234 @stewiegriffin @volcelfatcel @CupOfCoffee @Biggdink @Gargantuan @AlexAP

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, volcelfatcel and Looks234

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and redpilledboomer
Damn how are you literally travelling everywhere?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and redpilledboomer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
my quest to fuck a new girl in every state.
Mirin a man with goals.
St. Louis is a big ass city. But Chicago is fucking massive. If you’re in a giant city you’re shooting yourself in the foot plain and simple, I clean up in medium cities and get like 5 matches in a day tops in chi
Interesting, I always thought big cities give you more likes. But I guess it depends on which city you are.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Mirin a man with goals.

Interesting, I always thought big cities give you more likes. But I guess it depends on which city you are.
Too big=too much competition, too small=not enough bitches. St louis is still a big city and I’m doing good there, just isn’t huge. Idk what the ideal is but it’s definitely smaller than chi

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Damn how are you literally travelling everywhere?
043364E6 305C 4D99 A2C6 674FCC11744E
Got a setup like this. Basically just gotta pay for gas and food, shits not bad my nigga

Also my parents are rich lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, volcelfatcel, cvzvvc and 1 other person
St. Louis is a big ass city. But Chicago is fucking massive
Also Chicago is filled with blacks (from what I've heard) while St Luis is better for a white man?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7580 and OOGABOOGA
How much tinder premium cost ill try it

• +1
Also Chicago is filled with blacks (from what I've heard) while St Luis is better for a white man?
I wouldn’t be surprised if stl is blacker per capita. Look it up tbh I’m driving. Point is that has nothing to with it. Chicago has millions of white females

• +1
Reactions: gamma
How much tinder premium cost ill try it
$20 for one month. Less for more months but I just wanted to get one month first to try it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
$20 for one month. Less for more months but I just wanted to get one month first to try it
I will looksmax hard for 2 month and will do it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
I dont care at all that you wanted to get one month first to try it nigga

• JFL
I’ve heard St. Louis is city with one of the highest crime rate so it might be blacker than Chicago :feelsmega:

• JFL
I’ve heard St. Louis is city with one of the highest crime rate so it might be blacker than Chicago :feelsmega:
Exactly
I dont care at all that you wanted to get one month first to try it nigga
Cry for me greycel
why are u travelling tho?
Bored. Can’t get pussy in Chicago. Passing the time waiting for my sleep to improve doing interesting shit and seeing the country instead of rotting at home

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Exactly

Cry for me greycel

Bored. Can’t get pussy in Chicago. Passing the time waiting for my sleep to improve doing interesting shit and seeing the country instead of rotting at home
Crying for you gaycel

• +1
interesting. tbh that's why i love the states u can go for tourism without leaving the country👌

• +1
I don't know st louis tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and OOGABOOGA
You're big mentalcel if you can't. You have girls interested on Tinder, what happens then?
Far fewer than in other cities. I get girls occasionally in chi. It’s more about the adventure, doing something cool while I recover instead of rotting. Once I’m healthy I’m gonna spend a lot of time cooped up, coding. Might as well take some time now to see the country and meet some girls. Hopefully it isn’t too hard for me to get girls on the road since they’ll know I’m only in town for a few days and thus that it’ll only be a hookup. I unironically should work on my text game. I just copy pasted “what’s up qt” to 50 girls. Noticing over the last few days that a lot of the times they just respond with hey, heyyy, hiiii, etc or sometimes whatever mundane shit it is they’re doing, usually with a hbu

• +1
Reactions: gamma
How do u shower

• +1
Set my platinum passport to St. Louis bc I think I’m gonna go there next on my quest to fuck a new girl in every state. I set it last night(Sunday) at 11:30 pm. Now it’s almost 5:30 pm. Not quite 18 hours.

just counted it up and I got 50 matches in those 18 hours :lul: I barely even noticed. Crazy how stimuli have less effect on dopamine as you get more exposure. 50 matches plus some more likes that I chose not to match with bc they’re fat or black or both or trans. As I was typing this I got a like from this cutie, make it 51 boys.View attachment 1315055
More meant to be a celebratory thread than a brag thread, as well as a location pill. St. Louis is a big ass city. But Chicago is fucking massive. If you’re in a giant city you’re shooting yourself in the foot plain and simple, I clean up in medium cities and get like 5 matches in a day tops in chi
If you match with 100s of foids in the phillipines will it boost you in North America?

• +1
Platinum worth it?

• +1
If you match with 100s of foids in the phillipines will it boost you in North America?
Idfk
How do u shower
Planet fitness is everywhere and cheap af
Platinum worth it?
Didn’t experiment with control for pics or location. Added a new decent pic and left chi and got platinum within a day or two. Passport is sweet but you don’t need platinum for that. All that being said it’s cents per day so why not? Right now getting a new girl in each state is my main goal so I’m fine putting a bit of money up. Planning to make bumble and hinge tn

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
where i live you literally have to be giga and have a boat to match with above 6/10

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
Facts it’s like that
unfortunate too because there are an insane number of attractive women here

if I were to walk down a main street I would see multiple legit chads and stacies

• Hmm...

:hnghn:

unfortunate too because there are an insane number of attractive women here

if I were to walk down a main street I would see multiple legit chads and stacies
you didn’t strike me as an urbanite. Also maybe tone it down if you don’t want people figuring out your city bc not many places in the states where people have boats and are all rich and sexy, plus presumably high population. That being said I’m curious, maybe pm city?

View attachment 1315299

you didn’t strike me as an urbanite. Also maybe tone it down if you don’t want people figuring out your city bc not many places in the states where people have boats and are all rich and sexy, plus presumably high population. That being said I’m curious, maybe pm city?
43C5BA14 8892 4304 83FE C10555A6F7CC
:feelsyay::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1315299

yo that fucking camel toe tho

i dont care about getting doxed much at this point i have nothing to lose

probably on all the lists already anyway

shitpoasting will be illegal soon and well all be neighbors in the fema camp :soy:

• JFL
I could probably do a little better if I had friends and had some decent pictures for a tinder profile but i honestly cant be asked at this point

my horniness is powerful but my misogyny and apathy have become even more powerful still

• JFL
I could probably do a little better if I had friends and had some decent pictures for a tinder profile but i honestly cant be asked at this point

my horniness is powerful but my misogyny and apathy have become even more powerful still
Same boat except my horniness isn’t powerful but my misogyny and apathy don’t outweigh my desire for validation and bragging rights

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga