• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, currylightskin and Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bogii, Niklaus Mikaelson, currylightskin and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Me you and gonzolas I guess haha
I’ll send you a pic of me to send to her to rate but don’t post it here cos I don’t want fuckers to know what I look like

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
Me you and gonzolas I guess haha
Should I send you the pics of some forum chads for her to rate? @Salludon @Amnesia and @Lars. Also, has any black or indian user sent his pics for rating? I wonna know what she thinks about ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, FrameMogger, Chadeep and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Erik-Jón, fogdart and 1 other person
And sorry I don't have that many posts of ratings yet, there's a lot of people that didn't want to have official ratings posted and I'm just sending the ratings based of who send me the photos first

• +1
Reactions: Loki, FrameMogger, bogii and 6 others
I'll start out by adding @Xangsane s request at getting gonzola rated
@Xangsane results are in!
@Xangsane @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @whiteissuperior women have types theory confirmed. Same Gonzalo who could barely get any top tier matches on Tinder is being rated a 9/10 a JB stacy, I'm assuming. Meanwhile Gonzalo could only pull mediocre looking alt girls on Tinder. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 9779, Manu le coq and 7 others
@Xangsane @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @whiteissuperior women have types theory confirmed. Same Gonzalo who could barely get any top tier matches on Tinder is being rated a 9/10 a JB stacy, I'm assuming. Meanwhile Gonzalo could only pull mediocre looking alt girls on Tinder. Brutal.
And his wife is a MTB irl.

Anyway I've seen roughly what this foid looks like in DMs (not the same girl) - she's too basic and white for me.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Niklaus Mikaelson and fogdart
@Niko69 done I sent it open PM

• +1
They do have types 100% , but this girl is rating everyone higher than 5/10 (above average) even if she’s not gonna swipe on them (she only swiped on 0.7% men)

This is why I say womens words should not be taken seriously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Yuya Moggershima, ROTTING and 10 others
They do have types 100% , but this girl is rating everyone higher than 5/10 (above average) even if she’s not gonna swipe on them (she only swiped on 0.7% men)

Nope wrong everyone who got rated below a 5 isn’t posting

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq, Niklaus Mikaelson and fogdart

I'm not sure if she takes 5/10 as average or 7/10 as average, bit I'll ask her. In quite sure she wouldn't swipe right on any of the guys under 5 thought, and I don't think she has said she would swipe on anyone below 7 either

• +1
Reactions: Loki, bogii, Chadeep and 3 others
Nope wrong everyone who got rated below a 5 isn’t posting
Guy 7, guy 8 (4-5 of them posted here)

She rated more than half of the guys above average, even tho she said she won’t swipe on them , she swipes on less than 1%

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Erik-Jón
I'm not sure if she takes 5/10 as average or 7/10 as average, bit I'll ask her. In quite sure she wouldn't swipe right on any of the guys under 5 thought, and I don't think she has said she would swipe on anyone below 7 either
She rated @forevergymcelling 8 but won’t swipe

This is why I think ratings are meaningless

She’d only swipe on @Xangsane lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Erik-Jón and Xangsane

I'd swipe left on her tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Racky, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Guy 7, guy 8 (4-5 of them posted here)

She rated more than half of the guys above average, even tho she said she won’t swipe on them , she swipes on less than 1%
Survivorship bias no one under a 5 is posting there rate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Hades, FrameMogger and 1 other person
Salludon maxxed
AD09F74E 799B 4BA8 90B0 BA6527135730

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Yuya Moggershima, EasternRightWinger15 and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 7580
You might still slay tbh

Try yubo/tinder
Yet you mean lmao I’m 16 and khhv and not currently trying to get laid, tbh hormones starting to be to much tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Niklaus Mikaelson

Because of my age

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Erik-Jón, Xangsane and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, fogdart, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
@Lihito has some balls and wanted to share his ratings so we could see something else than just the high ratings

Attachments

• IMG_20220605_185521.jpg
    IMG_20220605_185521.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Loki, Yuya Moggershima and 11 others
@Lihito has some balls and wanted to share his ratings so we could see something else than just the high ratings
thanks bro , it seems i only had the balls here to admit im subhuman

shame on you curries LARPing as latinos while you cant get a landwhale

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 16110 and 12 others
b for copers to see

• +1
post your rating subhumans you have 0 reputation on here :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others
JFL it's over for me.

@Pakicel was right I am a subhuman

Its either facial rearrangement surgery or arrange marriage max or brown paper bag max

Thumb this if I should spend a 100k on surgeries or JFL this post if I should just arrange marriage max an ugly foid and inject T so I find her attractive. Or hmmm this post if I should chop my balls off so I won't. feel anything anymore

Plus @Biggdink she does rate accurate. If she over rates then I def need to rope rn

Screen Shot 2022 06 05 at 114853 AM

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 9779 and 16 others
kinda seems to me there's a little pandering going on, some of those ratings are a bit high 😂

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, 11gaijin, FrameMogger and 1 other person
JFL it's over for me.

Its either facial rearrangement surgery or arrange marriage max or brown paper bag max

Thumb this if I should spend a 100k on surgeries or JFL this post if I should just arrange marriage max an ugly foid and inject T so I find her attractive.

View attachment 1717715
never mind

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Niklaus Mikaelson
JFL it's over for me.

Thumb this if I should spend a 100k on surgeries or JFL this post if I should just arrange marriage max an ugly foid and inject T so I find her attractive.

View attachment 1717715
Seems like I didn't blackpill her entirely

• +1
Reactions: Loki and FrameMogger
JFL it's over for me.

View attachment 1717715
Personality >> looks confirmed ??
Or women’s words shouldn’t be taken seriously ? @fogdart @ForeverRecession @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, exeight, bogii and 7 others
Or women’s words shouldn’t be taken seriously ? @fogdart @ForeverRecession @looksmaxxer234
JFL she's virtue signaling if I tried hitting on her Shed prob call the cops no matter what my personality is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Yuya Moggershima, ascension and 12 others
Your looks is your personality on dating apps - women often make personality judgments based on how you look before they interact with you. Your personality only matters in warm situation like workplace, school, class etc. All the subhumans with hot GFs most likely met their GFs in warm situations and not dating apps. Personality pill is legit in warm approaches.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 16834, Enfant terrible and 6 others
@FailedNormieManlet looks like I'm a high trust faggot like you
@PrinterAndFaxMachin looks like I may be ugly but at least im NT

Also if the high trust, high iq face, and NT face pill is true and she isn't virtue signaling then I may be the exception and it may not be over for social circle max.@Niko69

Plus I get rated much better by indian girls so its only over for me with hot white girls which isn't the end of the world tbh

Screen Shot 2022 06 05 at 121810 PM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii, FailedNormieManlet and Niklaus Mikaelson
Your looks is your personality on dating apps - women often make personality judgments based on how you look before they interact with you. Your personality only matters in warm situation like workplace, school, class etc. All the subhumans with hot GFs most likely met their GFs in warm situations and not dating apps. Personality pill is legit in warm approaches.
Your iPhone and fashion is your personality :blackpill: @Biggdink

Ethnics always have androids and bad fashion

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, fogdart, Chadeep and 3 others
@FailedNormieManlet looks like I'm a high trust faggot like you
@PrinterAndFaxMachin looks like I may be ugly but at least im NT

Also if the high trust, high iq face, and NT face pill is true and she isn't virtue signaling then I may be the exception and it may not be over for social circle max.@Niko69

Plus I get rated much better by indian girls so its only over for me with hot white girls which isn't the end of the world tbh

View attachment 1717739
Send me your pic bhai

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Niklaus Mikaelson
Seems like she Likes High class Prettyboys like @Xangsane Makes sense cuz she's a Jb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, FrameMogger, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Seems like she Likes High class Prettyboys like @Xangsane Makes sense cuz she's a Jb.
Funny thing is that I'd swipe left on her unseasoned, unmarinated ass. I hate young white women especially blondes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, FrameMogger, Chadeep and 1 other person
Funny thing is that I'd swipe left on her unseasoned, unmarinated ass.
What happened to pajeetas that wrote essays to you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, justinzayn, FrameMogger and 1 other person