TINDER rating results thread! GTFIN

I'm waiting for people to reply wether they want to share their results or not. But they'll slowly come in here
What did I get

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Chadeep and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, FailedNormieManlet and Niklaus Mikaelson
@Xangsane results are in!
@FailedNormieManlet rating from some unseasoned skinny board-bodied white girl I'd swipe left on anyway

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Zeruel, Erik-Jón and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, currylightskin, fogdart and 4 others
We will know the real ethnic smv if she rates you tbh.
I’m going to guess she’s either going to say I’m avg like 5/10 or say I’m an absolute subhuman JFL

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Chadeep and Niklaus Mikaelson
JFL it's over for me.

@Pakicel was right I am a subhuman

Its either facial rearrangement surgery or arrange marriage max or brown paper bag max

Thumb this if I should spend a 100k on surgeries or JFL this post if I should just arrange marriage max an ugly foid and inject T so I find her attractive. Or hmmm this post if I should chop my balls off so I won't. feel anything anymore

Plus @Biggdink she does rate accurate. If she over rates then I def need to rope rn

View attachment 1717715
wtf did this female android just say

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FrameMogger and Niklaus Mikaelson
@FailedNormieManlet rating from some unseasoned skinny board-bodied white girl I'd swipe left on anyway
View attachment 1717761
suifuel , @Xangsane bro you have to understand how for foids you are THE ONLY THING VIABLE and everything below you like me for example is ugly or normie , its so insane how narrow the frame has got for hypergamy to the point i get 3/10 (4.5/10 is more realitic for me but still)

i fucking hate this world:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
Seems accurate, you play into the Disney fantasy pretty well. LIKE FUCKING COLE SPROUSE!
Too bad I'd swipe left of her in favour of the foids that @kjsbdfiusdf likes, just that they have to be HQNP too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Chadeep, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Too bad I'd swipe left of her in favour of the foids that @kjsbdfiusdf likes, just that they have to be HQNP too
Just fk them and leave, break the hearts of these girls for me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
suifuel , @Xangsane bro you have to understand how for foids you are THE ONLY THING VIABLE and everything below you like me for example is ugly or normie , its so insane how narrow the frame has got for hypergamy to the point i get 3/10 (4.5/10 is more realitic for me but still)

i fucking hate this world:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
She's one of those bland blonde Stacy types though. I'm more interested to see the rating from a woman that's more my type.
For you what about getting some south asian girl to rate you?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Niklaus Mikaelson and FailedNormieManlet
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, Niklaus Mikaelson, currylightskin and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, currylightskin, Chadeep and 2 others
even more suifuel cause i hate ethnic women , they are subhumans , how dare they speak to me

• Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger and Xangsane
She's one of those bland blonde Stacy types though. I'm more interested to see the rating from a woman that's more my type.
ask a south asian girl to rate me

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Chadeep, FrameMogger and 1 other person
That can be arranged, I got a good variety of tinde matches ;)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 18582, FrameMogger and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Chadeep, fogdart and 3 others
That can be arranged, I got a good variety of tinde matches ;)
Yes please! Have you matched with a black girl/mulatta/Arab/east Asian girl?

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Niklaus Mikaelson
Yes please! Have you matched with a black girl/mulatta/Arab/east Asian girl?
I have a few I'll take a look and send you some DM's if I find something

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, bogii, Racky and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
That man @Niko69 isn't even trying to slay anymore, he's willing to sacrifice his matches to ask them to rate his random incel internet friends, potentially coming off as autistic and weird as a result and ruining his prospects. Great contributor lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Acee, bogii and 7 others
That man @Niko69 isn't even trying to slay anymore, he's willing to sacrifice his matches to ask them to rate his random incel internet friends, potentially coming off as autistic and weird as a result and ruining his prospects. Great contributor lol
He's too good looking to come 0ff as weird JFL

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky and Niklaus Mikaelson
I can afford to lose some haha, and research and keeping the forum happy is more important than slaying

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, fogdart, AscendingHero and 9 others
fucking bitch rated bvnny a 5/10 because she got intimidated
i swear all those bitches that rate me low and swipe left on me are the same that want to suck my cock when they actually got to see me for more than 1 single frame

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, fogdart, AscendingHero and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Racky, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Funny thing is that I'd swipe left on her unseasoned, unmarinated ass. I hate young white women especially blondes.
Based

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
I'll start out by adding @Xangsane s request at getting gonzola rated
it's just you and xangsane texting each other and trolling poor indians on this forum
i dont want your ratings @Xangsane ,trolling indo nordic nuristani afghanis/pakis like me for reacts,you rep farmer

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ascension, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others
I just feel a little queasy but happy at the same time. I hate it when these women have ridiculously high standards (given the fact this foid rejected 99.5% of men) and is likely high smv.

I can't imagine what goes on through her head when swiping.
So you think she should fuck subhumans? Btw I still don't understand why the guys in this thread expecting to be rated above average when they are posting on an INCEL FORUM. The average over here is like 2-3 PSL if I am being honest.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17872, fogdart and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17872, fogdart and 5 others
JFL it's over for me.

@Pakicel was right I am a subhuman

Its either facial rearrangement surgery or arrange marriage max or brown paper bag max

Thumb this if I should spend a 100k on surgeries or JFL this post if I should just arrange marriage max an ugly foid and inject T so I find her attractive. Or hmmm this post if I should chop my balls off so I won't. feel anything anymore

Plus @Biggdink she does rate accurate. If she over rates then I def need to rope rn

View attachment 1717715
Ethnics have low SMV, especially in the west. But you have gotten laid many times so you can't be completely repulsive.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Niklaus Mikaelson and FrameMogger
completely repulsive.
ik you've seen ny pics they aren't bad maybe ltn.

I've only gotten laid 3 times, one of those was a fat chick soo

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and Niklaus Mikaelson

Can't remember your face tbh.

Ethnics have it tough, depending on phenotype. Dravidians are fucked and will have to rely on on non-looks related halos. Light skinned indian phenos and middle eastern looking curries can probably do better but will still struggle below chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, bogii and FrameMogger

mogger stats for ltn?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, Oberyn and Niklaus Mikaelson
Wow wow wow just fucking wow

Girls are naturally blackpilled on types

She said “classic old money prince look” which literally means WASP (high class preppy whiteboy) passing:

Basically this is her (and most girls) type @Niko69 @Xangsane @Biggdink @Bvnny @PrinceLuenLeoncur @the BULL
@Pakicel
@fogdart

Never began for the deniers of this utterly brutal vanta Blackpill

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, justinzayn, AscendingHero and 5 others

She said “classic old money prince look” which literally means WASP (anglo saxon) passing:

Basically this is her (and most girls) type @Niko69 @Xangsane @Biggdink @Bvnny @PrinceLuenLeoncur @the BULL

Little did she know that the guy in the OP isn't even WASP :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 16371, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others

She said “classic old money prince look” which literally means WASP (high class preppy whiteboy) passing:

This isn't some big revelation. I mean. I could have predicted that xang would be rated very highly by her. I still don't think she would fuck him once she realizes he is a sandcel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, AscendingHero, FrameMogger and 4 others
This isn't some big revelation. I mean. I could have predicted that xang would be rated very highly by her. I still don't think she would fuck him once she realizes he is a sandcel.
I wouldn't even touch her with a 10-foot pole
I also did ask Niko to tell her that I'm a sandcel and see how she reacts
I bet she'd run :lul::lul:

• +1

It’s pretty important if you consider the fact that she won’t touch sub-wasp with a 10 foot pole, even if they are attractive (forevergymcelling)

Kind of shifts the focus from the members beating themselves over what they lack looks wise to considering the fact that it never even began due to suboptimal phenotype

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16371 and 3 others
Can't remember your face tbh.

Ethnics have it tough, depending on phenotype. Dravidians are fucked and will have to rely on on non-looks related halos. Light skinned indian phenos and middle eastern looking curries can probably do better but will still struggle below chadlite.
What am I bro

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
It’s pretty important if you consider the fact that she won’t touch sub-wasp with a 10 foot pole.

Funny how she rated forevergymcelling a 10 but still swiped left (muh age).
forevergymcelling could be confused for an ethnic tbh. He has spanish phenotype, right? I haven't really seen his face. Only side profile so I can't say.

WASP is obviously ideal but I think any white pheno would do. It's the non-whites or maybe whites who look a bit ethnic that are screwed.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, fogdart, AscendingHero and 5 others
@Niko69 to give the ethnics on this site some hope you HAVE to ask her to rate this guy.

This will decide whether ethnics have a chance even with colored contacts or whether it’s BRUTALLY fucking over

AC349B96 660A 4506 B718 884896E10035
9B566E95 D9D2 4231 8466 836AA7A6620A
67A9ABB0 8D51 4009 B4B3 6180A8E78A5B

Also if possible ask her to compare him to the gymcelled white normie in these pics.

@ForeverRecession should ethnics move back home if this guy gets rated sub 8 :feelshah:?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, fogdart, AscendingHero and 3 others
@Niko69 to give the ethnics on this site some hope you HAVE to ask her to rate this guy.

This will decide whether ethnics have a chance even with colored contacts or whether it’s BRUTALLY fucking over

View attachment 1717931View attachment 1717932View attachment 1717933

Also if possible ask her to compare him to the gymcelled white normie in these pics.

@ForeverRecession should ethnics move back home if this guy gets rated sub 8 :feelshah:?
I'll do my best, but she's already on 40+ requests

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, FrameMogger, bogii and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it