TINDER rating results thread! GTFIN

@Niko69 to give the ethnics on this site some hope you HAVE to ask her to rate this guy.

This will decide whether ethnics have a chance even with colored contacts or whether it’s BRUTALLY fucking over

View attachment 1717931View attachment 1717932View attachment 1717933

Also if possible ask her to compare him to the gymcelled white normie in these pics.

@ForeverRecession should ethnics move back home if this guy gets rated sub 8 :feelshah:?
You could have used this guy tbh:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FrameMogger, Niklaus Mikaelson and bogii
@forevergymcelling this is the video I sent I thought I would get a worse rating tbh for being 105kg at 6.05ft and people saying I look 12
Ffs. You are literally a child.

When did forums like this become forums for literal CHILDREN?
Lmao.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Niklaus Mikaelson and Erik-Jón

"vulnerable"
"cute"
Brutal
Over if you are neotenous especially as a black man :feelswah:
Is she into black guys? :Comfy:
I might be the only one she rated so far.

Attachments

• 610.jpg
    610.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, fogdart, Zeruel and 3 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, fogdart, justinzayn and 4 others
You could have used this guy tbh:

View attachment 1717939

Defeats the purpose of the experiment:
One bc this guy is attractive and chiseled
And has pale skin (atleast in this pic)

The point is to see if a brown boneless arab like Kareem has appeal solely due to eye color halo.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Niklaus Mikaelson
@Niko69 to give the ethnics on this site some hope you HAVE to ask her to rate this guy.

This will decide whether ethnics have a chance even with colored contacts or whether it’s BRUTALLY fucking over

Also if possible ask her to compare him to the gymcelled white normie in these pics.

@ForeverRecession should ethnics move back home if this guy gets rated sub 8 :feelshah:?
Ethnics should focus on cultivating something else that will bring them happiness. They do not have the looks, cultural halo, or really any leg to stand on that will let them benefit from the notion or phenomena that is lookism. :Comfy:@Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, FrameMogger, Deleted member 16371 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

The point is to see if a brown boneless arab like Kareem has appeal solely due to eye color halo.
Yes. But we are not talking about dravidians here but ethnics who are at least light brown. They can remove tan/lighten their skin to white. If you don't have at least light brown skin, it is kinda over tbh. Dark ethnics are not really relevant.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Niklaus Mikaelson

Also, I don't think this is pale skin. Next to a white person, he would still look a bit dark.

• +1
Ethnics should focus on cultivating something else that will bring them happiness. They do not have the looks, cultural halo, or really any leg to stand on that will let them benefit from the notion or phenomena that is lookism. :Comfy:@Biggdink
Blanket statement. You are also forgetting you are ethnic and slay. So there is hope.

Many ethnics are screwed. But there are many who have a chance.

• +1

I’ve given plenty pointers on ethnic ascension.

I just don’t understand how a group of people can be so hopelessly autistic with things that don’t work but don’t use that autism and
insentience to do something that does.

A Indian guy literally got a modeling contract (Akash Singh) just off of a eye color implant, like why tf don’t ethnics focus of proven halos.

Let’s spend 5 years to lighten 2 shades of skin when they can just put contacts and get some veneers and tinted chapstick/under eye bb cream.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, fogdart, AscendingHero and 6 others
@Niko69 to give the ethnics some hope you HAVE to ask her to rate this guy.

I’m curious thought why are ethnics crying here? She rated Lihito who is white a 3/10. Xangsane was rated 9. And FrameMogger who I think is looks matched with Lihito (or probably lower) was also rated 3. ForeverGymcelling was rated 8. Her ratings seem to be fair to me so far but for some reason some ethnics have to cry all the time like the abused dogs they are. Then there is @Pakicel who is the certified expert on ethnic dating experiences who has contributed nothing on this thread, probably didn't even submit his photo for rating but he is crying like an abused dog for ethnics.

Can you tell me which ethnic chad here who expected a 10 got rated below average? Or do you want her to rate every sub 5 ethnic a 9?

I can understand if good looking ethnics are getting rated lower but her ratings seem to the point to me based on the photos of the guys I have seen.

You guys seem to carry a chip on your shoulder all the time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 17872 and 10 others

I just don’t understand how a group of people can be so hopelessly autistic with things that don’t matter but don’t use that autism and
insentience to do shit that works.

A Indian guy literally got a modeling contract (Akash Singh) just off of a eye color implant, like why tf don’t ethnics focus of proven halos.

Let’s spend 5 years to lighten 2 shades of skin when they can just put contacts and get some veneers and tinted chapstick/under eye bb cream.
I just can't find good contacts which you can wear all day long without fucking with your eye sight in the long run, you can wear the most realistic contacts which are produced with shitty polyHEMA only up to 8 hours.

silicone hydrogel is the only good contact lense material, but they look like shit because they can't print properly on those.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pakicel, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person

I just don’t understand how a group of people can be so hopelessly autistic with things that don’t matter but don’t use that autism and
insentience to do shit that works.

But what about ethnics who don't have under eye hollows, or dark lips and have white skin and light eyes? What if they are still at a disadvantage due to their race.

The real blackpill is that even ethnics like this:

Will do worse than a HTN white guy. It is something about the harmony of ethnic faces due which they do not appeal to women as much as whites.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Xangsane, Deleted member 16371 and 3 others
I just can't find good contacts which you can wear all day long without fucking with your eye sight in the long run, you can wear the most realistic contacts which are produced with shitty polyHEMA only up to 8 hours.

silicone hydrogel is the only good contact lense material, but they look like shit because they can't print properly on those.
Contacts pretty much always look fake.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and bogii
Blanket statement. You are also forgetting you are ethnic and slay. So there is hope.

Many ethnics are screwed. But there are many who have a chance.

I just don’t understand how a group of people can be so hopelessly autistic with things that don’t work but don’t use that autism and
insentience to do something that does.

There have been countless ethnics who've posted here or on the other rating subreddits. Not a single one has shown any sliver of slaying potential imo, which leads me to believe vast majority of ethnics aren't meant for this kind of thing. The rare one who did, Salludon, became an object of worship here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, AscendingHero, Pakicel and 1 other person
Can't remember your face tbh.

Ethnics have it tough, depending on phenotype. Dravidians are fucked and will have to rely on on non-looks related halos. Light skinned indian phenos and middle eastern looking curries can probably do better but will still struggle below chadlite.
Nah dog I'm just ugly looking, pheno doesn't matter.
My face is asymmetrical as fuck and my jaw looks weird so even if I were white Id still be ugly.

phenopill is just cope by ugly ethnics. Maybe Indians are just uglier on average since our proportions look weirder or our faces are just naturally more asymmetrical idk.but again idk

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Pakicel, bogii and 1 other person
There have been countless ethnics who've posted here or on the other rating subreddits. Not a single one has shown any sliver of slaying potential imo, which leads me to believe vast majority of ethnics aren't meant for this kind of thing. The rare one who did, Salludon, became an object of worship here.
Depends how you define slaying. Many would be content with a few lays a year with average women. A lot of them could achieve that.

My face is asymmetrical as fuck and my jaw looks weird so even if I were white Id still be ugly.
Can be fixed you know.

Implants for asymmetry. Fix eyes with cantho. Leanmax. And lighten skin and change your undertones.

phenopill is just cope by ugly ethnics. Maybe Indians are just uglier on average since our proportions look weirder or our faces are just naturally more asymmetrical idk.but again idk
Phenopill is not cope. Why you think sendhil whatshisface has low appeal even though he has chad facial structure?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Oberyn
Can be fixed you know.

Implants for asymmetry. Fix eyes with cantho. Leanmax. And lighten skin and change your undertones.
Implants usually look retarded I actually need to rearrange my bones to make them symmetrical.

Funny enough, my face was super symmetrical as a child so maybe my bones are good but my soft features are fucked. That would be easier to fix

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii
Implants usually look retarded I actually need to rearrange my bones to make them symmetrical.

Funny enough, my face was super symmetrical as a child so maybe my bones are good but my soft features are fucked. That would be easier to fix
Don't feel bad. I have shit jaw so I need bimax.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and FrameMogger
Phenopill is not cope. Why you think sendhil whatshisface has low appeal even though he has chad facial structure?
He's not low appeal JFL you need to stop coping. Sendhil would slay like no ones business JFL. Even white girls said they thought an indian accent was hot when they heard him using it.

If you looked like sendhil ur body count would be like 200 by now

Depends how you define slaying. Many would be content with a few lays a year with average women. A lot of them could achieve that.
You don't understand the root behind why people want to slay. It's not for sexual pleasure or release etc they can just jerk off.
It's the desire to feel desired that makes people aspire to become slayers or good looking etc. It's the feeding of the ego that people hanker after, not the sex act itself.
If you doubt what I say, go slay as many drunk club whores who couldn't tell you apart from another guy as you want. It will leave you feeling empty and unfulfilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ROTTING, exeight and 5 others

Jaw implants,infra implants look great.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and bogii
You don't understand the root behind why people want to slay. It's not for sexual pleasure or release etc they can just jerk off.
It's the desire to feel desired that makes people aspire to become slayers or good looking etc. It's the feeding of the ego that people hanker after, not the sex act itself.
If you doubt what I say, go slay as many drunk club whores who couldn't tell you apart from another guy as you want. It will leave you feeling empty and unfulfilled.
I guess this is just an unfortunate aspect of nature tbh. All of us want to be special but because we could not have evolved without hierarchies, not everyone can be and plenty of people will be placed towards the bottom.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
@ForeverRecession ratings are in, damn we got some good looking lads in here

Attachments

• IMG_20220605_214842.jpg
    IMG_20220605_214842.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Loki, Deleted member 9779 and 12 others
But if you ask me, I would be pretty content with an indian becky but I can't even get that :feelswhy:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, fogdart, AscendingHero and 4 others
I’m curious thought why are ethnics crying here? She rated Lihito who is white a 3/10. Xangsane was rated 9. And FrameMogger who I think is looks matched with Lihito (or probably lower) was also rated 3. ForeverGymcelling was rated 8. Her ratings seem to be fair to me so far but for some reason some ethnics have to cry all the time like the abused dogs they are. Then there is @Pakicel who is the certified expert on ethnic dating experiences who has contributed nothing on this thread, probably didn't even submit his photo for rating but he is crying like an abused dog for ethnics.

Can you tell me which ethnic chad here who expected a 10 got rated below average? Or do you want her to rate every sub 5 ethnic a 9?

I can understand if good looking ethnics are getting rated lower but her ratings seem to the point to me based on the photos of the guys I have seen.

Ethnics DO have a constant chip on their shoulder. Fucking pain in the ass. Wish they weren't in the west.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Pakicel, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Thiis is simp attitude ngl.

Women are the ones who get turned on by being desired. Men get turned on by just fucking. Jfl at caring what women think

Ive made out with drunk sluts and enjoyed every minute of it honestly didn't give a shit about feeling desired.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Manu le coq, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
@ForeverRecession ratings are in, damn we got some good looking lads in here
@ForeverRecession fuck your frauding is god tier

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ropemax, Deleted member 17872 and 6 others
I wish I was OP. My tinder matches are absolute dogs. That's the life of an oldcel I guess. Thank god for cold approach because I'd never be able to bang girls between 18-22 if it wasn't for that.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and Niklaus Mikaelson
@ForeverRecession fuck your frauding is god tier
I sent @Niko69 a picture with no squinting, posing, etc as well. He can confirm.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: FrameMogger, Zeruel, AscendingHero and 3 others
But what about ethnics who don't have under eye hollows, or dark lips and have white skin and light eyes? What if they are still at a disadvantage due to their race.

The real blackpill is that even ethnics like this:

View attachment 1717955

Will do worse than a HTN white guy. It is something about the harmony of ethnic faces due which they do not appeal to women as much as whites.

Well he still has a beard which jbs tax heavily.

Jbs like preppy whiteboys without beards.

And pale ethnics almost always rock atleast a stubble if not a 5 o’clock shadow. Aka invisible to jbs almost within milliseconds

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and AscendingHero
  • +1
Autism. Le rates from girl @Biggdink
9E911D83 D21E 4A86 AC4E D5027A42BAC5

Your dating life and how you’re treated is your rating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 16275, Zeruel and 8 others

Jbs like preppy whiteboys without a beard.

And pale ethnics almost always rock atleast a stubble if not a 5 o’clock shadow.
That is due to genetics tbh. I always have a 5 o clock shadow even after shaving due to thick beard growth.

• +1

Jbs like preppy whiteboys without beards.

And pale ethnics almost always rock atleast a stubble if not a 5 o’clock shadow. Aka invisible to jbs almost within milliseconds
If he shaved his beard, he would do a bit better. But I guess he looks too masc and old for jbs. Could do well with 25+ women.

• +1
That is due to genetics tbh. I always have a 5 o clock shadow even after shaving due to thick beard growth.
I can’t even grow facial hair lmao

I sent @Niko69 a picture with no squinting, posing, etc as well. He can confirm.
I confirm, she would probably also mention the squinting in the comments as she did with others if he did

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Racky, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
JFL not carrying a chip, I accept pehnopill is retarded garbage and if ethnics get low ratings its cause they are ugly not cause they are brown. shed prob rate sendhil or Hrithik an 8+

Of course ppl are gonna feel upset at being ugly, it's a sucky feeling and honestly I wouldn't judge ppl for venting a bit ngl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
JFL not carrying a chip, I accept pehnopill is retarded garbage and if ethnics get low ratings its cause they are ugly not cause they are brown. shed prob rate sendhil or Hrithik an 8+

Of course ppl are gonna feel upset at being ugly, it's a sucky feeling and honestly I wouldn't judge ppl for venting a bit ngl.
You know he’s ugly right hrithik

Sendhil is ugly. She would never swipe right on him. If niko wasn’t busy I’d ask him to add him for to destroy this silly cope
Ricket guy has colored eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Erik-Jón
Ethnics DO have a constant chip on their shoulder. Fucking pain in the ass. Wish they weren't in the west.
Yeah tbh, can make any thread a race thread

• +1
Sendhil is ugly
Ricket guy has colored eyes
Jfl ppl all over Tiktok said they thought an indian accent sounded hot cause sendhil used it.

foid ratings on Tiktok mog yours by oblivion

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834

Nah not referring to you man, mainly Pakicel and the person I replied to

• JFL
Jfl ppl all over Tiktok said they thought an indian accent sounded hot cause sendhil used it.

There are plenty of grown women on that app.

Literally all the comments under older attractive men are from women in their 30s. People even calling them out “damn so many thirsty single mothers and aunties here”

No actual hot white jb is lusting over him.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and FrameMogger

Nah. You are coping. He does badly on tinder. Try him for yourself.

It's not just him. Other chads with his pheno do poorly as well.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16834 and FrameMogger