TINDER rating results thread! GTFIN

@bogii sent my pic brb going to homedepot.

Homedepot

• JFL
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, Xangsane and 2 others
There are plenty of grown women on that app.

Literally all the comments under older attractive men are from women in their 30s. People even calling them out “damn so many thirsty single mothers and aunties here”

No actual hot white jb is lusting over him.
bro who cares the ethnics got rated high. bvnny who is a real aryan got rated a 5/10 because muh he should be more humble (she felt mogged)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 18840, AscendingHero and 6 others
bro who cares the ethnics got rated high. bvnny who is a real aryan got rated a 5/10 because muh he sould be more humble (she felt mogged)
just cope and assume that the counterpart gets mogged and therefore rates dogshit theory?

But i agree Bvnny is Brazilian prettyboy mogger

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Erik-Jón and FrameMogger
just cope and assume that the counterpart gets mogged and therefore rates dogshit theory?

But i agree Bvnny is Brazilian prettyboy mogger
it's not cope she gave it off. tell him to fly down = she perceives him as he's flying high

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and bogii
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 9779, AscendingHero and 4 others
ethnic tax is brutal
Nah niggas are just ugly. Gl ethnics dont get taxed. Even normie ethnics do okay with their own women
Dont let ethnic copers lie to you

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 14160 and 4 others
D8770B73 CCD5 40BD B6A5 8A15DACBB957

Hqnp looks is legit tho, regardless of race. Nice to know thanks Nico

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Racky, Zeruel and 6 others
@Niko69 to give the ethnics on this site some hope you HAVE to ask her to rate this guy.

This will decide whether ethnics have a chance even with colored contacts or whether it’s BRUTALLY fucking over

View attachment 1717931View attachment 1717932View attachment 1717933

Also if possible ask her to compare him to the gymcelled white normie in these pics.

@ForeverRecession should ethnics move back home if this guy gets rated sub 8 :feelshah:?
It's very obvious those with such phenotype and features are attractive to women

to set the standard over one snap chick would be stupid and immature tbh.

Simply some girls arent going to dig your pheno even if ur gl, no matter what and vice versa it is what it is

Gigachad/Chad is an exception.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, forevergymcelling, Deleted member 14160 and 4 others
Thank you @Xangsane for the rate
2923421 IMG 20220605 213956

Lifefuel for subhuman indo nordic nuristani autistic monkey 3rd world cels

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 9779 and 10 others
@Zeruel another guy with a pair of steel balls

Attachments

• IMG_20220605_222501.jpg
    IMG_20220605_222501.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, fogdart, Manu le coq and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, the BULL, justinzayn and 1 other person
Where`s my fucking rating (in private :feelshah:)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Torero, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
The proof that the girl chose that nigger means that you are basically larping by multiple accounts.:lul::lul::lul:
? How is it surprising a girl chose anything else over a Dravidian poopjeet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, FrameMogger, AscendingHero and 1 other person
are we scammed by @Xangsane
Niko is his alt, he is trying get reacts by trolling low caste dalit aborignal indian bengali trucels like me, probably
@ropemax

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 9779, FrameMogger and 3 others
The proof that the girl chose that nigger means that you are basically larping by multiple accounts.:lul::lul::lul:
@looksmaxxer234
Funny reddit meme

NIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq, Zeruel, Looks234 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others
Well he still has a beard which jbs tax heavily.

Jbs like preppy whiteboys without beards.

And pale ethnics almost always rock atleast a stubble if not a 5 o’clock shadow. Aka invisible to jbs almost within milliseconds
JBS are out of reach for many users here+not to mention the stacysexual cels. Not to mention the people older than 18, probably jailed if they tried hitting on one with their current faces

Closest most users will get to this in their life is using their hands. JFL being sub tall prettyboy chadlite+ with a high social media following or being a sub high smv male in general daydreaming about this

Who she openly simps for:

Never began for many here:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 9779, FrameMogger and 5 others
JBS are out of reach for many users here+not to mention the stacysexual cels. Not to mention the people older than 18, probably jailed if they tried hitting on one with their current faces

Closest most users will get to this in their life is using their hands. JFL being sub tall prettyboy chadlite+ with a high social media following or being a sub high smv male in general daydreaming about this
View attachment 1718120View attachment 1718122View attachment 1718127

View attachment 1718123View attachment 1718124View attachment 1718125

View attachment 1718131

Dude u can’t put those cheeks and expect me to not get hard and lose focus :owo:

I tried really hard to focus on the text but now I just wanna know her name :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq, Niklaus Mikaelson and AscendingHero

View attachment 1718131
Jbs :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: fucking reddit retards were right you're fucked in the head if you don't find 20-25 yo girls more attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, FrameMogger and AscendingHero
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16834 and the BULL
Dude u can’t put those cheeks and expect me to not get hard and lose focus :owo:

I tried really hard to focus on the text but now I just wanna know her name :feelshaha:
Lmao women can seduce men so easily it's insane.

Lauren Alexis buyo😍

I was obssessed over her for a hot minute

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, Zeruel, Looks234 and 1 other person

View attachment 1718131
Many people like me are incel though. Can't get anything.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and AscendingHero
Many people like me are incel though. Can't get anything.
Like you were saying earlier @alienmaxxer

Or maybe someone who can repost goated softmaxxing guides from r/vindicta or r/splendida

Both female looksmaxxing subreddits with tons of golden nuggets.

If I still cared I would definitely make posts but I’ve given up all hope in these incels. Self defeatist motherfuckers jfl at these womb to tomb incels :feelshaha: you’re probably one of the few optimistic dudes here who’s willing to grind, get money and ascend.

Off topic is littered with nothing but femboys and incels who gave up

So true unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Oberyn
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 16275 and 6 others
@Niko69 what does the girl rating look like :Comfy::feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Niklaus Mikaelson
@Niko69 what does the girl rating look like :Comfy::feelshah:
I promised her that I will keep her identity hidden so that she can feel comfortable rating honestly. But she looks like this girl In terms of faction structure but with blue eyes and brown hair

Attachments

• IMG_20220605_180441.jpg
    IMG_20220605_180441.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Loki, 11gaijin and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
I promised her that I will keep her identity hidden so that she can feel comfortable rating honestly. But she looks like this girl In terms of faction structure but with blue eyes and brown hair
Most these rates are cope then. No 1-2/10 rates like I expected. She probably almost puked when she saw of the user's pics.

Girls like this think guys like cavill are 5/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, FrameMogger and Niklaus Mikaelson
Most these rates are cope then. No 1-2/10 rates like I expected. She probably almost puked when she saw of the user's pics.

Girls like this think guys like cavill are 5/10
There have been 1-2 rates, even a 0/10 💀 but users haven't replied whether I can post or they didn't want it to be posted

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, Gaia262, 11gaijin and 3 others
There have been 1-2 rates, even a 0/10 💀 but users haven't replied whether I can post or they didn't want it to be posted
I'd probably get rated 0/10 :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bogii, FrameMogger and Niklaus Mikaelson
None of this means shit tbh

I can't even begin to imagine the level of fraud users here have exhibited in their pics

The only true test is for all looksmax users to meet up and attend a house party or club together and see who gets the most IOIs or approaches from a variety of girls of all ages

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 18301, EasternRightWinger15 and 19 others

I can't even begin to imagine the level of fraud users here have exhibited in their pics

The only true test is for all looksmax users to meet up and attend a house party or club together and see who gets the most IOIs or approaches from a variety of different girls of all ages
i've been proposing this for ages

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero and 3 others

The only true test is for all looksmax users to meet up and attend a house party or club together and see who gets the most IOIs or approaches from a variety of different girls of all ages
Yeah. Some of these people faceapp their pics. Anglefraud, squinch, tilt their heads etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Oberyn, Manu le coq and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn and Niklaus Mikaelson
i've been proposing this for ages
Tbh the last incelcon was brutal

We mogged everyone in the club and none of us got shit :lul:

@geezcel

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: geezcel, Oberyn and Niklaus Mikaelson
To the guys that appreciated the feedback so far. Virtual hugs from her to you guys

Attachments

• IMG_20220605_232606.jpg
    IMG_20220605_232606.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Loki, Gaia262 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
To the guys that appreciated the feedback so far. Virtual hugs from her to you guys
Ask her how she feels about the subhuman men she sees in public. Does their presence disgust her? Should they reproduce? Are they human in her eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 16275