Tindercels, this is your competition [LONDON, 2022]

Is it over in London in 2022?

• Total voters
I'd say you look similar in vibe but he just edges out in pretty features? You look more masc I'd say

Did you meet these women off hinge or irl, the ones you dated?

For Gen Z, even talking on hinge to your looksmatch, or close to it, is a challenge
You seem to be millennial? So it may be slightly easier for you
Yeah possibly - I was mostly just referring to where he would place as % of men. He likely has a small edge on me.

Tinder (US) and Bumble

It's difficult for sure. I'll let you guys know how I find it in a couple months once i've finished looksmaxxing and have taken some pics abroad. Then i'll get a good idea on the apps.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Ah I see. What ethnicity were these two women? First one seems mixed, idk about the second

Ah I see. Second one probably is good friend material as well as dating material
First was black, second was Moroccan and very genuine (we keep in touch).

• +1
First was black, second was Moroccan and very genuine (we keep in touch).
Figured the second woman was MENA
At least she still keeps in touch with you which is healthy

Yeah possibly - I was mostly just referring to where he would place as % of men. He likely has a small edge on me.

Tinder (US) and Bumble

It's difficult for sure. I'll let you guys know how I find it in a couple months once i've finished looksmaxxing and have taken some pics abroad. Then i'll get a good idea on the apps.
He might perform better in the US but lord, his results in the UK were abysmal.
Good luck with your dating app experience!

He might perform better in the US but lord, his results in the UK were abysmal.
Good luck with your dating app experience!
That seems Bizzare no?

Walking through london he would mog
80-90% of guys without a doubt surely?

• +1
That seems Bizzare no?

Walking through london he would mog
80-90% of guys without a doubt surely?
Agreed. Even I was shocked at how horrible his results were.

Tinder:
  • 60% overweight/obese
  • 95% MTB or below
  • 5% HTB
    • Most HTBs ignored him
    • The few HTBs that messaged him back after he talked to them, asking for a date, rejected. Instead, they wanted NSA sex with him, and "didn't want anything serious with him"
Hinge:
  • 4 MTBs (2 overweight)
    • All seemed desperate to meet up with him for proper dates
  • 3 HTBs
  • 2 Stacylites
    • The White Stacylite (who was the most attractive woman at PSL 5.25) ignored his messages and didn't respond. Emma Watson-like pheno.

Agreed. Even I was shocked at how horrible his results were.

Tinder:
  • 60% overweight/obese
  • 95% MTB or below
  • 5% HTB
    • Most HTBs ignored him
    • The few HTBs that messaged him back after he talked to them, asking for a date, rejected. Instead, they wanted NSA sex with him, and "didn't want anything serious with him"
Hinge:
  • 4 MTBs (2 overweight)
    • All seemed desperate to meet up with him for proper dates
  • 3 HTBs
  • 2 Stacylites
    • The White Stacylite (who was the most attractive woman at PSL 5.25) ignored his messages and didn't respond. Emma Watson-like pheno.
Interesting. Good to know the whole system is fucked then. Would be interested to know if the results are as bad if you used another chadlite.

Since redownloading apps last few days:

The girls I find very attractive (would consider them stacylites and in standouts) I would be looking to date seriously. These girls are normally my ‘most compatible’.

The girls that mostly reciprocate and happily come mine for Netflix and chill I would classify as HTBs (see Japanese chick below)

Attachments

• A41AD187-966F-445A-B8DA-DB74DA0BDEC6.png
    A41AD187-966F-445A-B8DA-DB74DA0BDEC6.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • F4CAB976-CA43-447F-B285-DC7865355A28.png
    F4CAB976-CA43-447F-B285-DC7865355A28.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • DB87BDE1-1DFB-4817-8AE5-F015F78A0D5C.png
    DB87BDE1-1DFB-4817-8AE5-F015F78A0D5C.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • C5658B9B-1F4E-4686-95D7-8E75BEC447B9.png
    C5658B9B-1F4E-4686-95D7-8E75BEC447B9.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 42B5CBAB-8B06-48BA-8C7E-97CFC56E57A9.png
    42B5CBAB-8B06-48BA-8C7E-97CFC56E57A9.png
    621.8 KB · Views: 0
  • F45FEA39-28B6-48E0-95DB-F12C9159D7FA.png
    F45FEA39-28B6-48E0-95DB-F12C9159D7FA.png
    558.7 KB · Views: 0
  • BEF592FB-9FC9-49C8-8764-44479EB03E2F.jpeg
    BEF592FB-9FC9-49C8-8764-44479EB03E2F.jpeg
    591.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Xangsane
Interesting. Good to know the whole system is fucked then. Would be interested to know if the results are as bad if you used another chadlite.

The girls I find very attractive (would consider them stacylites and in standouts) I would be looking to date seriously. These girls are normally my ‘most compatible’.

The girls that mostly reciprocate and happily come mine for Netflix and chill I would classify as HTBs (see Japanese chick below)
On my Hinge Standouts in London the women were nothing like the ones you posted in terms of attractiveness. They were more or less the Love Island type. White MTBs and HTBs with a shit ton of makeup on their faces.

brutal another day ruined by another blackpill

$200k+ in surgeries for me to breed gooks like the jap you posted :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ROTTING, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person

Anyway I'd say the first two women are Stacies
The Asian woman is MTB
The last woman is Stacylite

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop
On my Hinge Standouts in London the women were nothing like the ones you posted in terms of attractiveness. They were more or less the Love Island type. White MTBs and HTBs with a shit ton of makeup on their faces.
Here’s the rest of my standouts that I’ll likely get as compatibles slowly one day at a time I think

I’d say they’re generic good looking but mostly quite classy girls? Somewhere between maxxed Htb and slite?

Does your chadlite fish not get these girls? :redpill:

Attachments

• ECFB73C1-7CED-442A-B697-03C2A3878B75.png
    ECFB73C1-7CED-442A-B697-03C2A3878B75.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 98358D06-DC80-4F8E-BDB4-5BD3C82494F8.png
    98358D06-DC80-4F8E-BDB4-5BD3C82494F8.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
  • CFD2615A-1729-491A-BD66-7EB3EF96D388.png
    CFD2615A-1729-491A-BD66-7EB3EF96D388.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 2264DDFA-4E43-4233-97F0-F4217A2C447E.png
    2264DDFA-4E43-4233-97F0-F4217A2C447E.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • E655D554-E91A-4CA2-BC18-F88ABBD4DCE0.png
    E655D554-E91A-4CA2-BC18-F88ABBD4DCE0.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 07A5ECD8-F13E-4CB8-A7D8-499D7FB35ACC.png
    07A5ECD8-F13E-4CB8-A7D8-499D7FB35ACC.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • DD5C6B46-111A-4531-BF88-6506141F141E.png
    DD5C6B46-111A-4531-BF88-6506141F141E.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 61385EC8-E236-4051-8CF4-7FDC52D1E80E.png
    61385EC8-E236-4051-8CF4-7FDC52D1E80E.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Anyway I'd say the first two women are Stacies
The Asian woman is MTB
The last woman is Stacylite
You’d not rate the Asian gal as an above average girl? Surely she’s above average? Maybe it’s just my asian fetish talking.

surprised you rate the others are stacies. I agree on the slite at the end.

• +1
Here’s the rest of my standouts that I’ll likely get as compatibles slowly one day at a time I think

I’d say they’re generic good looking but mostly quite classy girls? Somewhere between maxxed Htb and slite?

Last and first one are Stacylite
Second to last is Stacy
The others are in between htb and stacylite

Not at all.

You’d not rate the Asian gal as an above average girl? Surely she’s above average? Maybe it’s just my asian fetish talking.
MTB, honestly.

Last two and first one are Stacylite
The others are in between htb and stacylite

Not at all.
That’s weird. Why do you think they’re different? Is it bad prompts? Maybe unwholesome photos from chadlite fish?

• +1
That’s weird. Why do you think they’re different? Is it bad prompts? Maybe unwholesome photos from chadlite fish?
UK women are whole different breed, that's why.
More unattractive than North American and mainland European women, yet they make higher demands.

UK women are whole different breed, that's why.
I’m in London though. Wasn’t your chadlite fish also in london?

Meaning they should be getting classy beautiful stacies in their standouts no?

I’m in London though. Wasn’t your chadlite fish also in london?
Yes. I set his age range to 25 or below.
Standouts women were Love Island-tier women

• +1

Also these women all look the same to me. White women who try to appear HQNP to get rich investment banker Chad, and lipfillermaxxed.
I sent a like out to a woman like that (EE living in the UK), no response from her.
Probably millennial (age 26 or above), looking at their style.
Zoomer women are either more TikTok (90s/Y2K inspired) or Love Island-inspired stylewise.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes. I set his age range to 25 or below.
Standouts women were Love Island-tier women
Also these women all look the same to me. White women who try to appear HQNP to get rich investment banker Chad, and lipfillermaxxed.
I sent a like out to a woman like that (EE living in the UK), no response from her.
Zoomer women are either more TikTok (90s/Y2K inspired) or Love Island-inspired stylewise.
This is likely because my profile is likely screaming classy wealthy white man business owner.

hence I don’t really get the love island type - I used to work for a hedge fund and have ran a business the past 5 years.

I also went to a grammar school and sound well spoken etc, so I likely cater to girls who come acros more intelligent and sophisticated.

So your analysis is spot on lol

• +1
This is likely because my profile is likely screaming classy wealthy white man business owner.

hence I don’t really get the love island type - I used to work for a hedge fund and have ran a business the past 5 years.

So your analysis is spot on lol
Are you over the age of 25? If so, that could be a reason why you're getting these types of women.
This sort of look is very common amongst millennial women who are "ready to settle down" with some upper-middle-class guy.
Zoomer women more often than not aren't ready to settle down, hence the TikTok/Love Island look common among them.

What vibes were you getting from my Chadlitefish, basement dweller autist?

I put in his profile that he studied Computer Science at a Russell Group Uni, and that he's 24.

I set his ethnicity as White/MENA/Hispanic mixed, and 6'2 height.

Last edited:
  • +1
Are you over the age of 25? If so, that could be a reason why you're getting these types of women.
This sort of look is very common amongst millennial women who are "ready to settle down" with some upper-middle-class guy.
Zoomer women more often than not aren't ready to settle down, hence the TikTok/Love Island look common among them.

What vibes were you getting from my Chadlitefish, basement dweller autist?

I put in his profile that he studied Computer Science at a Russell Group Uni.
It might be an age thing also. I just turned 27.

But my prompts likely hint at upper-middle class guy also.

Computer science russell group uni should attract less love island, more the type i'm getting (I would assume). So it's either an age thing or due to his photos and prompts.

• +1
What would you rate this girl out of curiosity?

Attachments

• 8722EF05-527F-4106-9C1A-369C5B2E4893.jpeg
    8722EF05-527F-4106-9C1A-369C5B2E4893.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 29CF2A4D-5D0F-4AA6-A3B0-F7F00AB85D8E.jpeg
    29CF2A4D-5D0F-4AA6-A3B0-F7F00AB85D8E.jpeg
    471.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
It might be an age thing also. I just turned 27.

But my prompts likely hint at upper-middle class guy also.

Computer science russell group uni should attract less love island, more the type i'm getting (I would assume). So it's either an age thing or due to his photos and prompts.
Yep, I figured you were Millennial.
When I made him look for women who were over the age of 25, there were more of these types of women, though mostly HTBs.
Younger women don't dress like that at all. This style screams "I'm ready to settle down with a rich hedge fund daddy, I've had my fun" hence why it's so common among city-dwelling mid/late 20s women.

The MTBs he attracted were mostly alt types, and the HTBs too.
The white Stacylite had an Emma Watson pheno, and the MENA HTB/Stacylite had a Kim K-ish pheno (but HQNP, yet nothing like these women. Seemed more down-to-earth)

It's 100% an age-thing.

• +1
What would you rate this girl out of curiosity?
Stacylite, and probably EE, around 25 or so.
HQNP looks are also very common amongst EE women if under 25.

• +1
Stacylite, and probably EE.
HQNP looks are also very common amongst EE women.
Yeah I dated her last year but didn’t feel any chemistry. She’s the type of girl physically I want to settle down with (just with the chemistry)

It was a rare time dating I felt looksmatched.

I also felt like she still had a young mischievous side and I didn’t like that vibe. That’s likely expected when she’s only 21.

• +1
Yeah I dated her last year but didn’t feel any chemistry. She’s the type of girl physically I want to settle down with (just with the chemistry)

It was a rare time dating I felt looksmatched.

I also felt like she still had a young mischievous side and I didn’t like that vibe. That’s likely expected when she’s only 21.
She's likely looking for bigger things.
No wonder why they all have this wannabe HQNP look.
Was she Slavic? They all seem to have this look.

She's likely looking for bigger things.
No wonder why they all have this wannabe HQNP look.
Was she Slavic? They all seem to have this look.
She was Belarusian

She was also obsessed with her instagram and I couldn’t stand it lol

• +1
She was Belarusian
Knew it.
Almost EVERY SINGLE WHITE HQNP or wannabe HQNP profile I saw that belonged to women below 25 were from Slavic women. Almost 100% of the time.
I met two of these types of women from Uni; both HQNP Russians and "looking for bigger opportunities". They'd only surround themselves around rich Asian international students.

Knew it
Almost EVERY SINGLE WHITE HQNP or wannabe HQNP profile I saw that belonged to women below 25 were Slavic women. Almost 100% of the time.
Yeah something just felt off and I knew I still wanted to focus on myself and LooksMaxing (as I was only halfway through and no surgery etc)

So it was time to move on

• +1
Yeah something just felt off and I knew I still wanted to focus on myself and LooksMaxing (as I was only halfway through and no surgery etc)

So it was time to move on
Keep your chin up (y)

• +1
Knew it.
Almost EVERY SINGLE WHITE HQNP or wannabe HQNP profile I saw that belonged to women below 25 were from Slavic women. Almost 100% of the time.
I met two of these types of women from Uni; both HQNP Russians and "looking for bigger opportunities". They'd only surround themselves around rich Asian international students.
She was also one of the few girls I’ve ever dated who never offered to pay for anything. Massive turn off.

• +1
She was also one of the few girls I’ve ever dated who never offered to pay for anything. Massive turn off.
Somehow I'm not really a fan of these women. They exude "gold-digging/status-seeking" vibes.
I prefer a down-to-earth woman myself.

Keep your chin up (y)
It’s been a massive year of learning - from overweight and no girls, to getting somewhere thanks to looksmaxxing, cannot complain. #blackpill

• +1
It’s been a massive year of learning - from overweight and no girls, to getting somewhere thanks to looksmaxxing, cannot complain. #blackpill
:love::love::love::love::love:

Somehow I'm not really a fan of these women. They exude "gold-digging/status-seeking" vibes.
I prefer a down-to-earth woman myself.
100000%
I want a casual hookup OR something serious when they care and it’s a full equal partnership

• +1
notice how they are all lean and gymcelled.

• +1
notice how they are all lean and gymcelled.
This.

100000%
I want a casual hookup OR something serious when they care and it’s a full equal partnership
I just think, when I see these wannabe HQNP-looking white women, that they're gonna be gold-diggers or status-seekers. I've also noticed how the vast majority of these women are Slavic women. Do you know why Slavic women are marrying rich Asians (both ricecels and currycels) by the droves? They're looking for a guy with a stable income that could treat them to various dinners around London and trips abroad which they can post on social media. Which is why I tend not to be a fan of them.

This.

I just think, when I see these wannabe HQNP-looking white women, that they're gonna be gold-diggers or status-seekers. I've also noticed how the vast majority of these women are Slavic women. Do you know why Slavic women are marrying rich Asians (both ricecels and currycels) by the droves? They're looking for a guy with a stable income that could treat them to various dinners around London and trips abroad which they can post on social media. Which is why I tend not to be a fan of them.
Yeah I actually enjoy doing that tbh - I just also want to feel like the actual chemistry is there rather than being used for status or for them to post etc.

If the girl isn't wet in the knickers initiating, i'm out.

• +1
Yeah I actually enjoy doing that tbh - I just also want to feel like the actual chemistry is there rather than being used for status or for them to post etc.

If the girl isn't wet in the knickers initiating, i'm out.
I also fear these women, despite being ideal, are EXTREMELY hypergamous, but more on the status and money side rather than looks. Why do you think they dress like that and eventually marry a much older, wealthy guy?

I like down-to-earth, educated women.

• +1
I also fear these women, despite being ideal, are EXTREMELY hypergamous, but more on the status and money side rather than looks. Why do you think they dress like that and eventually marry a much older, wealthy guy?

I like down-to-earth, educated women.
Yeah understandable. I'm still tying to work out what exactly what I like.

I'll likely just keep netflix and chillin' with MTBs & HTBs and try to get dates with stacylites this year.

Really don't feel like settling for someone I'm just not that into lol.

• +1
Yeah understandable. I'm still tying to work out what exactly what I like.

I'll likely just keep netflix and chillin' with MTBs & HTBs and try to get dates with stacylites this year.

Really don't feel like settling for someone I'm just not that into lol.
Both the women you seriously dated were htbs though.
Do you have a specific age range you're going for, and a specific ethnicity?

Both the women you seriously dated were htbs though.
Do you have a specific age range you're going for, and a specific ethnicity?
I had not done any looksmaxxing when I dated them.

I was skinny (no gym max), had not had any surgery or trained my neck, or thickened my eyebrows or stylemaxxed.

I would like to think with good pictures and looskmaxxed (soft and hard), I can date more HQNP stacylites. If I can't, well reality will let me know ;)

Also I was broke and in my early 20s there - I'm now 27 and I do well financially. And I know that when dating seriously (over hookups) this still matters some non 0%.

• +1
I had not done any looksmaxxing when I dated them.

I was skinny (no gym max), had not had any surgery or trained my neck, or thickened my eyebrows or stylemaxxed.

I would like to think with good pictures and looskmaxxed (soft and hard), I can date more HQNP stacylites. If I can't, well reality will let me know ;)

Also I was broke and in my early 20s there - I'm now 27 and I do well financially. And I know that when dating seriously (over hookups) this still matters some non 0%.
These "HQNP" stacylites I still tend to be careful of. They dress like that because they want to settle down with some hedge baby or some guy who works for plenty of money.
They're extremely hypergamous (status and money wise), and would pick a guy like you over a Chad who isn't working for much even if he has a Uni degree.

These "HQNP" stacylites I still tend to be careful of. They dress like that because they want to settle down with some hedge baby or some guy who works for plenty of money.
They're extremely hypergamous (status and money wise), and would pick a guy like you over a Chad who isn't working for much even if he has a Uni degree.
So what's the solution? Just settle down with a becky?

• +1
I'm happy to date an educated (non-useless degree) MTB or above
Would you consider them your looksmatch? Or would you be settling in this scenario?

• +1
I'm around 5.5 psl so nope, not looksmatched.
Why don't you want to get into a relationship with a more attractive woman?

Surely you have infinite options at the MTB range?

• +1