Tindercels, this is your competition [LONDON, 2022]

Is it over in London in 2022?

• Total voters
He's 22
I'd guess 300 bodies including stacies?
Did he just have those photos up ? How many likes do you think he gets in a day?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
just be a Brittish Chad theory

• +1
Why don't you want to get into a relationship with a more attractive woman?

Surely you have infinite options at the MTB range?
Too high-maintenance and they may not settle. Plus their personalities tend to be worse.

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop
Really not surprised

• So Sad
I hete these faggot chads. I hope they will soon die of brain cancer:feelswhat:

Because it's unfair the retards were born with shpieror genetics while I have to spend a lot of money just to be a little above average good looking at 30 yo.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Xangsane
This confirms to me that women don’t have very high standards for what’s considered hot.because most men are indeed below average.we’re too harsh on ourselves comparing ourselves to the top twenty or so men on the entire planet.

• Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Xangsane
This confirms to me that women don’t have very high standards for what’s considered hot.because most men are indeed below average.we’re too harsh on ourselves comparing ourselves to the top twenty or so men on the entire planet.
Don't tell me you're serious jfl

Don't tell me you're serious jfl
I consider someone like Maluma shaven,Dave East or sukru
Ozyildiz to be good looking .I remind myself with these examples that I don’t have to be as hot as them to be seen as a Chad by women in the west let alone the third world.unless I moved to Miami .Seeing guys considered super hot in Amsterdam [by my social circle of mostly Moroccan women ]who were HTNs also confirmed this to me.

Were too harsh on ourselves

• JFL
Ozyildiz to be good looking .I remind myself with these examples that I don’t have to be as hot as them to be seen as a Chad by women in the west let alone the third world.unless I moved to Miami .Seeing guys considered super hot in Amsterdam [by my social circle of mostly Moroccan women ]who were HTNs also confirmed this to me.

Joined Nov 19, 2021

Joined Nov 19, 2021
It’s all what you’ve been exposed to.the bar rises higher or lower even for women Beckies in Portugal are Stacey in holland and high tier Beckie’s in holland which are the majority are supermodels in USA or UK

• JFL

autism

• JFL
Gym white + softmaxxed with social circle pics. Tbh a lot of men can ascend if they followed that

commonality is gym with some NT look to it for sure from what I’ve seen. U can pass if u have this

u can be med too but if ur darker it can be an issue

• +1
isn't London a ethnic shithole

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Doesnt London has like 10-15 million population

With that sample size you will find anything including lots of chads
India has 1.38 billion
I wonder how many chads do you find there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Xangsane
F9FE2896 3D6E 4430 B718 81ED73F10B5B
Thisguy is a mogger too tbh would you say he is the second biggest Chad out of all of them

• +1
completely over for londoncels

• +1
@EverythingMattersCel

Gym white + softmaxxed with social circle pics. Tbh a lot of men can ascend if they followed that

commonality is gym with some NT look to it for sure from what I’ve seen. U can pass if u have this

u can be med too but if ur darker it can be an issue
Notice they have a lot of similar facial features

Despite the first one is the only Chad is the serie periods so Chad is still quite rare, u coping

• JFL
Meanwhile my football player uni educated chadlite friend struggles with OLD
Fuarrkk I made a big mistake going for non-NT sports like swimming, water polo and table tennis in school.

If I rugby-maxxed would have been exposed to many NT tall chadlite+. Would have been a ton of socials in uni too. Girls would gravitate towards the tall chadlites and I could have ascended via a combo of numbers, exposure and luck theory.

• +1
Fuarrkk I made a big mistake going for non-NT sports like swimming, water polo and table tennis in school.

If I rugby-maxxed would have been exposed to many NT tall chadlite+. Would have been a ton of socials in uni too. Girls would gravitate towards the tall chadlites and I could have ascended via a combo of numbers, exposure and luck theory.
some girls like swimming, water polo and table tennis
the former two can create physiques that are ideal to women

but yep, rugby creates a huge halo amongst especially white women in the uk.
I wonder why my friend is struggling with OLD despite having a chadlite face, dark looks and a ripped body.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Does anyone want to run a tinder profile using my pics in London? Ive had Canadians do it and apparently I do super well.
I have a gf so that’s why. I’m not on these apps but am curious about my results.

• Woah
Does anyone want to run a tinder profile using my pics in London? Ive had Canadians do it and apparently I do super well.
I have a gf so that’s why. I’m not on these apps but am curious about my results.
Are you a Chad?

Are you a Chad?
I got a shit ton of matches when I was on them. People irl call me “dating app god”
You wanna run an experiment?

Last edited:
  • +1
I got a shit ton of matches when I was on them. People irl call me “dating all god”
You wanna run an experiment?
You’re the prototype high class WASP with a mogger jaw. I can see you doing good easily

• +1
@spiggacel

What would you rate the first dude? How common is someone of his looks level in London?

• +1
What would you rate the first dude? How common is someone of his looks level in London?
Definitely chad, psl 6.25

Not common, and guys like him definitely have a high body count.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
That guy is not 7'4 wtf not even close stop lying

• JFL