Tindercels, this is your competition [LONDON, 2022]

Is it over in London in 2022?

• Total voters
They stated they didn't want anything serious with him.
How do you explain that? Clearing the bar (looks threshold)for hook up but not for LTR?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
How do you explain that? Clearing the bar (looks threshold)for hook up but not for LTR?
He asked them on a coffee date in the daytime, to which they responded "no". They asked him to "come over" and explained that "they weren't looking for anything serious with him".

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
He asked them on a coffee date in the daytime, to which they responded "no". They asked him to "come over" and explained that "they weren't looking for anything serious with him".
I understand that. I am asking how do you interpret this willingness of a girl wanting to hook up but not looking for anything serious with the same guy? Isn’t the looks threshold higher for ONS as opposed to LTR/serious?

• +1
I understand that. I am asking how do you interpret this willingness of a girl wanting to hook up but not looking for anything serious with the same guy? Isn’t the looks threshold higher for ONS as opposed to LTR/serious?
It is, but women still want to lock down a Chad (albeit softboy Chad rather than sports Chad with a musclebound body) for LTR.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
Fuck this earth, man.
Thoughts on your competition?
Not such a big difference tbh, like 1, 1.5 points max difference in the most extreme cases

• +1
Not such a big difference tbh, like 1, 1.5 points max difference in the most extreme cases
Which guys do you think mog the most?
IMO you're on a similar level as them, but pics don't seem NT

So if that's the case why is the green shirt man struggling compared to the other guy?
Because the UK Is a dystopian nightmare when it comes to online dating. If he left his house he’d be slaying 9/10s but due to him bei go on tinder he’s stuck with fatties

• Hmm...
Because the UK Is a dystopian nightmare when it comes to online dating. If he left his house he’d be slaying 9/10s but due to him bei go on tinder he’s stuck with fatties
No 9/10 would touch him even with a 10-foot pole.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and noodlelover
@ToTheTop @the BULL

So if that's the case why is the green shirt man struggling compared to the other guy?
no curtains man

look at what the "slayers" have in common - it's the hair (and the low IQ inbred english look)

• Hmm...
WDYM by "low IQ inbred English look"?
they looks like pug dogs in the face

gonzalo looks higher class and more of an intellectual

• Hmm...
Which guys do you think mog the most?
IMO you're on a similar level as them, but pics don't seem NT
Maybe the first rugby player

• +1
Still, they mog
no i don't think they're good looking at all

rather disappointing they get HTB and Stacylites on Tinder tbh

if you got your shit together you'd mog all of the pug pheno guys

• JFL
@ToTheTop @the BULL
Tinder in London is absolute shite. I've used it in the past abroad when I was a HTN and had more success than I do in London as a Chadlite now (since looksmaxxing).

On hinge I match and talk with mostly HTB and Stacylites.

I actually reinstalled tinder today just to see if it's still as shit (it is) - I had 35 likes within 2 hours and so paid to see what the likes were. They were around 85% LTB-MTB with the rest being HTB (one close to slite imo). The one close to slite I had already matched on hinge also, so consider that an anomaly.

Tinder is the nut worst app out of all the apps. It's worth keeping if you want some low quality easy smash, but even then I CBA banging some MTB-LTB unless I'm drunk on a night out and not using the app. I would much rather just jack one off myself at home and go to sleep lol.

I find Tinder can be great in other cities around the world (especially when geomaxxing in less economically developed countries). Either that's because the male-female ratio is fucked on the app here OR being english abroad geomaxxes too many points (great in Marrakech, Spain, Thailand, Vegas etc). UK it sucks dick (unless at a uni).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: APJ, Xangsane, noodlelover and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • JFL
no i don't think they're good looking at all

rather disappointing they get HTB and Stacylites on Tinder tbh

if you got your shit together you'd mog all of the pug pheno guys
They're looking for raw sex appeal (body and sports halo) and a GL face
doesn't matter if you PSLmog them or not. they're looking for sex appeal

They're looking for raw sex appeal (body and sports halo) and a GL face
doesn't matter if you PSLmog them or not. they're looking for sex appeal
i'm gonna visit London then after I LL and Roid

abuse some shit UK-based investors meanwhile for status halo

• JFL
Tinder in London is absolute shite. I've used it in the past abroad when I was a HTN and had more success than I do in London as a Chadlite now (since looksmaxxing).

I actually reinstalled tinder today just to see if it's still as shit (it is) - I had 35 likes within 2 hours and so paid to see what the likes were. They were around 85% LTB-MTB with the rest being HTB (one close to slite imo). The one close to slite I had already matched on hinge also, so consider that an anomaly.

Tinder is the nut worst app out of all the apps. It's worth keeping if you want some low quality easy smash, but even then I CBA banging some MTB-LTB unless I'm drunk on a night out and not using the app. I would much rather just jack one off myself at home and go to sleep lol.

I find Tinder can be great in other cities around the world (especially when geomaxxing in less economically developed countries). Either that's because the male-female ratio is fucked on the app here OR being english abroad geomaxxes too many points (great in Marrakech, Spain, Thailand, Vegas etc). UK it sucks dick (unless at a uni).
I've heard that Hinge is better if you want to get your looksmatch. My Chadlitefish talked with mostly MTB, HTB and 1 Stacylite. IDK if 5 PSL would be considered Stacylite or HTB, but there was 1 MENA girl from Iran (virgin at 24) who was PSL 5 (Kardashian pheno but HQNP looks) he matched with and he had fantastic convos with her. The Stacylite (PSL 5.25 white woman) did not respond to him at all after he initiated the convo.

The MENA woman did not seem as desperate compared to the fat white MTBs he matched with.

On Tinder he gets mostly LTBs and fat women. It's shit. I think it's the same with any guy who is sub-Chad.

What race was the slite? Was she HQNP or thotty-looking? How did she act towards you?

I don't like random hookups - it's too tiring/too much effort and I'd rather LTR a high-quality girl (who is at least MTB, not fat and educated with a good personality.) I'm around 5.5 PSL for reference.

Tinder, if you're looking for a hookup, is good in unis because most people who go to unis are women. Women there usually don't look for anything serious, especially the more attractive ones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ToTheTop, noodlelover and DivineBeing
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and DivineBeing
I've heard that Hinge is better if you want to get your looksmatch. My Chadlitefish talked with mostly MTB, HTB and 1 Stacylite. IDK if 5 PSL would be considered Stacylite or HTB, but there was 1 MENA girl from Iran (virgin at 24) who was PSL 5 (Kardashian pheno but HQNP looks) he matched with and he had fantastic convos with her. The Stacylite (PSL 5.25 white woman) did not respond to him at all after he initiated the convo.

The MENA woman did not seem as desperate compared to the fat white MTBs he matched with.

On Tinder he gets mostly LTBs and fat women. It's shit. I think it's the same with any guy who is sub-Chad.

What race was the slite? Was she HQNP or thotty-looking? How did she act towards you?

I don't like random hookups - it's too tiring/too much effort and I'd rather LTR a high-quality girl (who is at least MTB, not fat and educated with a good personality.) I'm around 5.5 PSL for reference.

Tinder, if you're looking for a hookup, is good in unis because most people who go to unis are women. Women there usually don't look for anything serious, especially the more attractive ones.
Yeah from my experience Hinge or exclusive apps (inner circle is the main one I use) are the best apps for dating your looksmatch.

I plan on properly dating soon once I have finished up my looksmaxxing progress and taken some fresh pics abroad.

Tinder is a hookup app for chad to smash whoever he wants leaving chadlites to clean up HTB-MTB and HTNs to cleanup LTBS.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah from my experience Hinge or exclusive apps (inner circle is the main one I use) are the best apps for dating your looksmatch.

I plan on properly dating soon once I have finished up my looksmaxxing progress and taken some fresh pics abroad.

Tinder is a hookup app for chad to smash whoever he wants leaving chadlites to clean up HTB-MTB and HTNs to cleanup LTBS-
Is 5 psl a stacylite or a htb?

I talked to a foid (white psl 4) on discord who wanted to date chad yuppies so she tried inner city. She complained the guys weren't gl enough and were coping with education and living the city boy life jfl

Agree with this. Most people said my chadlite fish was about 5.5 psl but his matches were mostly ltb. Does this mean you rate him htn?

I need to do a Tyrone experiment in London
Definitely , is there any you have in mind? I did one in a small German city and he got pretty good results

• +1
Is 5 psl a stacylite or a htb?

I talked to a foid (white psl 4) on discord who wanted to date chad yuppies so she tried inner city. She complained the guys weren't gl enough and were coping with education and living the city boy life jfl

Agree with this. Most people said my chadlite fish was about 5.5 psl but his matches were mostly ltb. Does this mean you rate him htn?
I think I look similar to your chadlite fish in my pics and I rate top 6% men (200 votes) on eyeme. I would guess your chadlitefish does the same.

Most of the girls that like me on tinder are LTB-MTB range. It's a legit waste of time.

At least on hinge or other apps I can start getting closer to similar looksmatch (still difficult tho).

Meanwhile it's alot easier in real life (clubbing etc).

• +1
AD173829 B566 435C B7FC 0A4CBD671399
Imagine being this guy in a club he is a legit Chad

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop, Xangsane and Deleted member 16819
Only first guy looks unmoggable

1643564159079-png.1514953

• +1

Ideally what looks level of woman are you looking for?
I'll get back to your other comment

Ideally what looks level of woman are you looking for?
I'll get back to your other comment
For dating seriously I would need to consider them to be very attractive. Similar to the girls I dated in the past. Here are a couple I still have pics with together.

Unsure how to rate them as I would be biased.

I also know I look better now as this was before I had done any looksmaxxing or had upper eyelid surgery.

Attachments

• A27C106B-6A7E-402D-B9B6-18662BD21F78.jpeg
    A27C106B-6A7E-402D-B9B6-18662BD21F78.jpeg
    213.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 57F83701-ED2A-4BCE-A72A-61A2B7C0EBDB.jpeg
    57F83701-ED2A-4BCE-A72A-61A2B7C0EBDB.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 0
  • BC2886F6-7D0A-4C03-B935-4E3E0E55BDCB.jpeg
    BC2886F6-7D0A-4C03-B935-4E3E0E55BDCB.jpeg
    293 KB · Views: 0
  • D25799A1-24F1-421F-AF37-C722552322F2.jpeg
    D25799A1-24F1-421F-AF37-C722552322F2.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15556 and Xangsane
For dating seriously I would need to consider them to be very attractive. Similar to the girls I dated in the past. Here are a couple I still have pics with together.

Unsure how to rate them as I would be biased.

I also know I look better now as this was before I had done any looksmaxxing or had upper eyelid surgery.
Both HTB I would say.
What made you split up - didn't work out?

Both HTB I would say.
What made you split up - didn't work out?
Distance. I was travelling alot and have now lived in London the past couple years since covid struck.

I keep in touch with the second one.

• +1
I think I look similar to your chadlite fish in my pics and I rate top 6% men (200 votes) on eyeme. I would guess your chadlitefish does the same.

Most of the girls that like me on tinder are LTB-MTB range. It's a legit waste of time.

At least on hinge or other apps I can start getting closer to similar looksmatch (still difficult tho).

Meanwhile it's alot easier in real life (clubbing etc).
I'd say you look similar in vibe but he just edges out in pretty features? You look more masc I'd say

Did you meet these women off hinge or irl, the ones you dated?

For Gen Z, even talking on hinge to your looksmatch, or close to it, is a challenge
You seem to be millennial? So it may be slightly easier for you

Distance. I was travelling alot and have now lived in London the past couple years since covid struck.

I keep in touch with the second one.
Ah I see. What ethnicity were these two women? First one seems mixed, idk about the second

Ah I see. Second one probably is good friend material as well as dating material