Tindercels, this is your competition [LONDON, 2022]

Is it over in London in 2022?

• Total voters
Not bad, though Im not that impressed

My morphed profile still mogs all except the first rugby chad
Why aren't you that impressed?
I guess you like masc looks more? Robust prettyboys with a musclebound body seem to be very popular in 2022
The guy that I posted that you said was a "Tinder Slayer in London in 2020" is now incel in 2022, as almost all his matches are either landwhales or LTBs/MTBs.

Why aren't you that impressed?
The guy that I posted that you said was a "Tinder Slayer in London in 2020" is now incel in 2022, as almost all his matches are either landwhales or LTBs/MTBs.
This is not what I said

Except the first rugby chad, they dont look that good, I've seen way bigger slayers on Tinder

Still, its over for 95% of men

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, metagross and Xangsane
He looks aspie.

Don't underestimate the importance of good pics and expressions
I DMed people about him and lots of people said he looked aspie, therefore is a panty-wetter.
I won't be surprised if he one day makes an appearance on the Undateables on Channel 4, remember that show?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Chintuck22, Deleted member 15556 and 1 other person
This is not what I said

Except the first rugby chad, they dont look that good, I've seen way bigger slayers on Tinder

Still, its over for 95% of men
No, I was referring to the guy with the green check shirt.

There's still a type of guy these women, the HTB+ women, like, and they all have big jaws, big lips, big muscles, very little to no facial hair, and thick hair.

No, I was referring to the guy with the green check shirt.

There's still a type of guy these women, the HTB+ women, like, and they all have big jaws, big lips, big muscles, very little to no facial hair, and thick hair.
Yeah I know who you're referring to. That guy is not a slayer. He has shit harmony I dont know why youre so obsessed with him. He looks goofy

These guys still do well, no doubt. But Ive seen better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Xangsane
@fogdart @Chinacurry @IThinkImAboutToROPE @AdamAdam @inferiorpispot234 @thecel @TRUE_CEL @noodlelover @FastBananaCEO @THOTBONER @geezcel @ForeverRecession

Last edited:
they dont look that good, I've seen way bigger slayers on Tinder

We're only saying this now becuase were used to spying the feutures of the biggest gigachads on the planet, and we live in the UK.

Most of them look very good, and if you put them in any state in the USA, they'd slay till the cows came home.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 15556 and Xangsane
We're only saying this now becuase were used to spying the feutures of the biggest gigachads on the planet.

Most of them look very good, and if you put them in any state in the USA, they'd slay till the cows came home.
Yes obviously, they do well anywhere

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Great stuff as always! This is extremely useful to know.

Basically there's no point wasting any time on dating apps until you look at least as good as these guys, to include physical appearance, life mog pics, and photo quality.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ROTTING, Chadeep and 3 others
Yeah I know who you're referring to. That guy is not a slayer. He has shit harmony I dont know why youre so obsessed with him. He looks goofy

These guys still do well, no doubt. But Ive seen better
Because I have a similar pheno to him, but better harmony, I think? My midface is a little long like his, my eyes are blue and not brown like his, and my hair is a little curlier and longer. And I'm kinda non-NT, around 5.5 PSL according to users on here. I'm volcel atm, but it at least analyzing him in depth might have given me a decent idea of where people like me and him stand in the dating market in 2022.

Who are the better guys you've seen? Love Island RTT types?

Basically there's no point wasting any time on dating apps until you look at least as good as these guys, to include physical appearance, life mog pics, and photo quality.
you need to mog everyone within a 20 mile radius

you need messages like this at least 3 times a week

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, fogdart, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
you need to mog everyone within a 20 mile radius

you need messages like this at least 3 times a week

View attachment 1515107
This is 100% Tyler Maher
I made a Thom Strijd fish and many women were messaging me back. Still, most women were MTB. He did get some HTB/Stacylites and even Stacies messaging him

We're only saying this now becuase were used to spying the feutures of the biggest gigachads on the planet, and we live in the UK.

True, and we keep using male models as a benchmark for IRL appeal. Those lads are rare IRL, and women would still flock to an extremely handsome guy that isn't a MM, but successful or will be successful one day.

That, plus NTness. A pretty face isn't enough, and especially if you're aspie/non-NT.

@wallace @PrisonBreakFan08 @Main @Br0sk1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
I think you're referring to the wrong person

Started to type a post to you but meant to ask @forevergymcelling for his profile

• +1
He slays EE women. Anyway UK is like 60% Paki.
All the top profiles were white smh
Plus one white Chad is obviously poking fun at Muslims smh. Little does he know that I'm a white-looking Muslim with blue eyes, and that people like me exist.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 14160, Chadeep and 1 other person
Anyway gonzalo PSL mogs a good chunk of those guys.

He needs a pic with him showing off a decent physique and one with the boys
Plus one white Chad is obviously poking fun at Muslims smh. Little does he know that I'm a white-looking Muslim with blue eyes, and that people like me exist.
View attachment 1515113

Do a Tyrone experiment next,

• +1
View attachment 1515113
Average Paki isn't on Dating Apps. He knows its too brutal. Not everyone can be Salludon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Anyway gonzalo PSL mogs a good chunk of those guys.

He needs a pic with him showing off a decent physique and one with the boys

Do a Tyrone experiment next,
I will be running a Tyrone experiment next. I have a feeling he may not perform that well but who knows?

Who doesn't Gonzalo PSLmog out of those guys?

I think Gonzalo has something to hide. He appears to be either skinnyfat, or skinny, judging by the way his clothes fit him.

Average Paki isn't on Dating Apps. He knows its too brutal. Not everyone can be Salludon.
My friend who is a gymmaxxed HTN changed his name from Asim to Lorenzo, then got plenty more matches on Tinder

• +1
Reactions: Anyanglover
They’re all in the 5-6 psl range which is still very good but life fuel as well. 6 psl plus is a different realm my tinder experiments prove it

• JFL
They’re all in the 5-6 psl range which is still very good but life fuel as well. 6 psl plus is a different realm my tinder experiments prove it
Which ones do you think exceed, or are close, to 6 psl?

Maybe my perception has already been damaged by looksmax subculture, but none of these guys (maybe 1-2, I need to double check) look striking to me. They all look the same.

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc and Xangsane
Not really good results but I had something,

India... FUCKING 0

99/1 in 2022

Maybe my perception has already been damaged by looksmax subculture, but none of these guys (maybe 1-2, I need to double check) look striking to me. They all look the same.
It proves most women have similar tastes.

@germanlooks

@fogdart @Chinacurry @IThinkImAboutToROPE @AdamAdam @inferiorpispot234 @thecel @TRUE_CEL @noodlelover @FastBananaCEO @THOTBONER @geezcel @ForeverRecession
Is my experiment still running?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Why isn't it over yet?
@gymcel7 @noodlelover

Yep, a good 60% of them were fat women. The rest were MTBs or below, including the odd HTB that either won't respond to him, or just wanted sex with no commitment from him after he asked them on a date.
How and why would a girl ask for a fuck session with a guy she didn’t really find attractive (for eventual LTR)?Not sure it makes sense

• Hmm...
How and why would a girl ask for a fuck session with a guy she didn’t really find attractive (for eventual LTR)?Not sure it makes sense
They stated they didn't want anything serious with him.