TLDR for people who want to look better and become better ( actually )

F

financialqt

Iron
- drop down to 10-12% body fat.
- if you have a weak chin, get a beard. - if you have big ears, cover them with hair.
- if you have shit skin, get a cleanser and a moisturizer and just fix in 3 sec daily.
- if you have a shit hairline, either get a graft or cover your temples with straight hair.

-if you have social anxiety or you suck at talking to people, do exposure therapy

if your flaws are as minor as this, then there's no reason to intellectually wank about biology or shit like plastic surgery, all it takes is just half-assed dedication to get good results. 90% of people on this site will just linguistically conjure up random words and add " cel " or " maxx " at the end of them, and then insult you lmfao.
most people just live on the internet/inside their head, and don't really fix these minor things. it ain't nothing to it but to do it bro.
i see people 24/7 with weak chins, shit skin and love handles the size of mount olympus, but they're complaining about shit like " maxilla this, maxilla that"
stfu and do these simple things retards. get ACTUAL progress.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, oldcell, noorwoodinfinite and 18 others
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: 189 and Acromegaly_Chad
Girls laugh at guys who beardfraud to hide the lack of a chin btw, witnessed it happen to people in real life

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Acromegaly_Chad, LooksJourney and 4 others
I agree but I still need surgery to for health reasons:feelsokman:
But yea normie is enough, sub-8 meme is horseshit tbh

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
i mean if you guys would rather roleplay as a surgeon from grey's anatomy and talk about your maxilla 24/7, i can't stop you, just some simple tips bro.

Screenshot 2021 06 14 at 17 29 13 TLDR for people who want to look better and become better
XD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, gamma and itorroella9
Girls laugh at guys who beardfraud to hide the lack of a chin btw, witnessed it happen to people in real life
Stubble is the best for this reason

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and loksr
What's this?
it's basically where you expose yourself to what induces anxiety *frequently*, until the anxiety is reduced.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and gamma
You forgot the most important part, fighting hairloss

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, volcelfatcel and SOS-Sonic
Btw go back to r/TheRedPill

• +1
Reactions: 189, gamma and Copeful
everybody knows it's just minoxidil or finasteride etc. not much input needed imo

everybody knows it's just minoxidil or finasteride etc. not much input needed imo
Everybody knows as well that if you have shit skin you need cleanser and a moisturizer

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Danish_Retard
Everybody knows as well that if you have shit skin you need cleanser and a moisturizer
perhaps, i just find people frequenting minox + finasteride in posts instead of skincare

perhaps, i just find people frequenting minox + finasteride in posts instead of skincare
Everybody hops on skincare without even thinking
While a lot of men wait a lot before hopping on fin
It's indeed a bigger decision

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Danish_Retard
Everybody hops on skincare without even thinking
While a lot of men wait a lot before hopping on fin
It's indeed a bigger decision
some people on this server are trying to break their facial structure and morph the shape of their faces, even though they haven't adhered to any of the principles above, it's insane.

most people are unmotivated fucks who mostly are all talk, thats why you got people who spend over 100 days on this forum lmao

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
most people are unmotivated fucks who mostly are all talk, thats why you got people who spend over 100 days on this forum lmao
there's plenty of motivation, just no willingness to exert that incentive

• +1
Reactions: SadLivwr
there's plenty of motivation, just no willingness to exert that incentive
there is cost as well, esp. in terms of surgery cos where i live, most surgeries except for undereye fillers arent available in my country so i have to go to the US for surgeries, except the conversion value is terrible between my country and Us along with travel expenses so its kinda hard to get fn, this along with corona fucking everything up.

Last edited:
Most difficult too. Even with the best surgeons, half of transplants look like dogshit. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
there is cost as well, esp. in terms of surgery cos where i live, most surgeries except for undereye fillers are available in my country so i have to go to the US for surgeries, except the conversion value is terrible between my country and Us along with travel expenses so its kinda hard to get fn, this along with corona fucking everything up.
yeah, if you want a surgery, just save up for a bigger budget and get a good surgeon, and don't do risky surgeries like these other people, who want to transform themselves into another being.

Slim down to see where you really stand and hope some stuff can get you to at least a 5 on a 10 scale. If it won't try and get the surgery done.

I assume he means putting yourself in those situations? Just go and talk to random people on the streets but if ur ugly this may backfire and people will think you are stalking them

• JFL
Reactions: ReignsChad
I assume he means putting yourself in those situations? Just go and talk to random people on the streets but if ur ugly this may backfire and people will think you are stalking them
Yea, I’m waiting for a good guide from a blackpiller on improving social skills. “Just get o there bro” isn’t going to help those of us who are neurotiC introverts

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and volcelfatcel
Yea, I’m waiting for a good guide from a blackpiller on improving social skills. “Just get o there bro” isn’t going to help those of us who are neurotiC introverts
People in this forum put facades up to look extroverted and nt when all of us are just introverts. It's quite sad when you think about it tbh. We do so much shit to fit in but we ourselves don't believe it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ReignsChad
if you want to improve your anxiety, you need to progressively expose yourself to what makes you anxious, you can think of it like progressive overload in the gym, it's the same concept.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ReignsChad
Need more voices like this in the community

You either get laughed at for hiding your chin with a beard, or being clean shaven and having no chin. Can’t win.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lawton88
You either get laughed at for hiding your chin with a beard, or being clean shaven and having no chin. Can’t win.
Indeed, that’s why being chinless is the worst failo from what I’ve seen
No other failo is as openly mocked as chinlessness

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Indeed, that’s why being chinless is the worst failo from what I’ve seen
No other failo is as openly mocked as chinlessness
Only thing worse is being a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Only thing worse is being a manlet
Depends how short but I’d call it equal tbh
They’re both about getting respect, both a chinlet and a manlet would need to do a LOT to try to even the respect playing field
It’s basically the same thing

it’s also socially acceptable to mock both failoes tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and EverythingMaxxer
Depends how short but I’d call it equal tbh
They’re both about getting respect, both a chinlet and a manlet would need to do a LOT to try to even the respect playing field
It’s basically the same thing

it’s also socially acceptable to mock both failoes tbh
True , it is pretty even. I have no chin but I’m 6’0. At least I can fix my flaw (I’m getting DJS & Genio) , a short guy can’t get taller.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Getting lean is the biggest one. Halpf of the people who consider surgery would stop doing so if they got 10% bodyfat.

Exposure therapy with progressive overload works but it requires you to take all the initiate and kick yourself in the ass. And its not like someone with social anxiety is good at doing that.
Whats better is to not give yourself the option to chicken out. If you work at a bar, a restaurant, a small cafe or even a club, you are forced to have social interactions. And you can also "chill" because the social interactions will come to you. No need to to do it yourself.

Obviously you wont stay as social when you get another job but you can use it as momentum to stay social because now you dont have social anxiety anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and financialqt
Getting lean is the biggest one. Halpf of the people who consider surgery would stop doing so if they got 10% bodyfat.

Exposure therapy with progressive overload works but it requires you to take all the initiate and kick yourself in the ass. And its not like someone with social anxiety is good at doing that.
Whats better is to not give yourself the option to chicken out. If you work at a bar, a restaurant, a small cafe or even a club, you are forced to have social interactions. And you can also "chill" because the social interactions will come to you. No need to to do it yourself.

Obviously you wont stay as social when you get another job but you can use it as momentum to stay social because now you dont have social anxiety anymore.
that's correct

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad

That is why about a 2mm stubble beard is the best bet. Helps almost any situation a little even if you have a good chin but doesn't come off as frauding either. Still wont fix someone with a really poor chin however like a full beard can hide.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and EverythingMaxxer
- drop down to 10-12% body fat.
- if you have a weak chin, get a beard. - if you have big ears, cover them with hair.
- if you have shit skin, get a cleanser and a moisturizer and just fix in 3 sec daily.
- if you have a shit hairline, either get a graft or cover your temples with straight hair.

-if you have social anxiety or you suck at talking to people, do exposure therapy

if your flaws are as minor as this, then there's no reason to intellectually wank about biology or shit like plastic surgery, all it takes is just half-assed dedication to get good results. 90% of people on this site will just linguistically conjure up random words and add " cel " or " maxx " at the end of them, and then insult you lmfao.
most people just live on the internet/inside their head, and don't really fix these minor things. it ain't nothing to it but to do it bro.
i see people 24/7 with weak chins, shit skin and love handles the size of mount olympus, but they're complaining about shit like " maxilla this, maxilla that"
stfu and do these simple things retards. get ACTUAL progress.
water tbh