To all curries - if you ever want an honest rating from PSL autists

SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Kraken
Always larp as a med before asking for a rating. Lie and say your name is James or Adrian or Stefan.

These PSL autists will give you a true rating if you med-fraud. If you out yourself as a curry they'll automatically give you -4 handicap, call you subhuman, and gloat how 'there's no surgery for your pheno, bro!!!!'.

You can literally post light-skinned Indian models in the rating section and if you say they're curry models the replies are always '3/10 PSL'. Then remake the thread with the same model with a med name and its 'THIS MED MOGS CURRIES SON! MED MASTERRACE SON!!!!'.

tldr: med-fraud for true PSL rating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 2846, IndianJock and 4 others
If you fraud in any aspects, then you can’t get an actual true rating, lol
Cope.

The currycel phenocope from autists only comes in when an Indian is being rated.

Like I said:
You can literally post light-skinned Indian models in the rating section and if you say they're curry models the replies are always '3/10 PSL'. Then remake the thread with the same model with a med name and its 'THIS MED MOGS CURRIES SON! MED MASTERRACE SON!!!!'.

extremely legit thread.

Forget about it, its just over.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Forget about it, its just over.
Defeatist cope.

It ain't over until you race-fraud and still get rated as 3/10. Then it's definitely over, son.

Defeatist cope.

It ain't over until you race-fraud and still get rated as 3/10. Then it's definitely over, son.
Leave me alone man, I was having a nice day. I did not cry today.

My apologies for unnecessarily replying to your thread.

Always larp as a med before asking for a rating. Lie and say your name is James or Adrian or Stefan.

These PSL autists will give you a true rating if you med-fraud. If you out yourself as a curry they'll automatically give you -4 handicap, call you subhuman, and gloat how 'there's no surgery for your pheno, bro!!!!'.

tldr: med-fraud for true PSL rating.
its easy to spot curry because of their shit skin

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 3526 and FatJattMofo
Maybe you could fool low iq cels like that

According to that map Indians from the very North and the North-West have the same skin tone as hispanics from Latin America and Muttmerica.

JFL at getting owned by your post.
they count natives lol :lul: not settlers

doesnt make sense. mexicans are brown. mexicans are half settler.
so did settler dna make them darker ? jfl
mexicans are mongrels mixed with blacks, whites and the native population. however the few natives left are the skin color shown on the study

mexicans are mongrels mixed with blacks, whites and the native population. however the few natives left are the skin color shown on the study
maybe. but the point was that op meant meds. not mexicans. mexicans are brown tho

maybe. but the point was that op meant meds. not mexicans. mexicans are brown tho
ya but meds are lighter
maybe they can larp as some southern italian idk

Are you trying to "prove" that most Indians are dark - a fact that everyone on this board already knows and assents to?
He posted pop. density map. Why is density relevant is beyond me.

In his first map, these states would fall in that light skinned line that's the same for Latin America and Muttmerica.
- Gujrat (60.4 million)
- Jammu & Kashmir (12.5 million)
- Himachal Pradesh (7.7 million)
- Uttrakhand (10 million)
- Punjab (27.7 million)
- Rajasthan (77 million)
- Haryana (25 million)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
He posted pop. density map. Why is density relevant is beyond me.

In his first map, these states would fall in that light skinned line that's the same for Latin America and Muttmerica.
- Gujrat (60.4 million)
- Jammu & Kashmir (12.5 million)
- Himachal Pradesh (7.7 million)
- Uttrakhand (10 million)
- Punjab (27.7 million)
- Rajasthan (77 million)
- Haryana (25 million)
i
its literally written on the pic lol