To Indian currycels - why not go for women of your own race?

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Whenever I see currycels they are always complaining that they can’t get a white woman.

Why don’t they ever go for indian girls?

There are some hot ones out there and they seem kinda cool personality-wise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Dicklet.4.3, Currycellmate and 3 others
see my thread

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Because JBW

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
becasue they assume that british passport = brtish

and completely dissaccociate themselves from their own race

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and needsolution
Whenever I see currycels they are always complaining that they can’t get a white woman.

Hmmmmmm lets see abusive wife will probably abuse my kids if i ever have any they are ridiculously manipulative why would you want a fucking indian foid in fact why would you want a foid outside of the uk us and the netherlands area or canada or australia any westernized country that is my question to you

becasue they assume that british passport = brtish

and completely dissaccociate themselves from their own race

Why do they hate themselves and their culture so much?
Hmmmmmm lets see abusive wife will probably abuse my kids if i ever have any they are ridiculously manipulative why would you want a fucking indian foid in fact why would you want a foid outside of the uk us and the netherlands area or canada or australia any westernized country that is my question to you

I am white and I consider white women to be attractive but I cannot fucking stand 95% of them because of their retarded liberal/left wing extremist political opinions. Those countries you listed are amongst the worst for this shit.

It’s at the point now where I genuinely don’t think I will get married even though I would want to.

I am white and I consider white women to be attractive but I cannot fucking stand 95% of them because of their retarded liberal/left wing extremist political opinions. Those countries you listed are amongst the worst for this shit.

It’s at the point now where I genuinely don’t think I will get married even though I would want to.

marriage is for cucks jfl

why would you want to marry a woman when you can still start a family with her but without a paper that allows her to take 50% of your net worth

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman

What culture lmao. You mean tradition of shitting in every street that exists or cow shit flinging competitions? JFL this shit has made Indians (esp Indian men) into a stereotype meme. Stereotypes exist for a reason. You will never be seen as romantic as the white guy but rather a creepy weird Indian dog. Other races see you incapable of love and affection when you do retarded shit like that. Jfl who the fuck with a sane mind grabs poops and throw it at another human? And you expect some white Stacy to love you when you share the same race as those dogs?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: unknown and Depressed Twink

Because they hate their own race and own facial features.they see whites as superior so they try to date white women than their own women.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Because they hate their own race and own facial features.they see whites as superior so they try to date white women than their own women.
finally a legit answer

I love Indian women and I'm a white guy. Y'all are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 756
I don't know which Currycels on this site are from India and which ones are from the west

Why don't white people go for white girls then?

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
Why don't white people go for white girls then?
why don't everybody go for their ethnicity ?
the worst are probably the black people : they'll never go most of the time with their black women.

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 1560
Im indian and i go for indian/paki girls theyre my type lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
Who says i dont go for my foids. They dont want me

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and autistic_tendencies
I personally find every race attractive, idc what race my woman is as long as they're cute and we vibe together.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Currycellmate and Michael Myers
I personally find every race attractive, idc what race my woman is as long as they're cute and we vibe together.
Me too bro.

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate and BigBoy
Exactly who saying you’re not trying already
I am trying my best but no luck. I see guys post their pics and girls demand for their snapchat while i get ridiculed or my face

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Me too bro.
Most of the nighas on this website and irl are racist af and only go for white girls, same thing for women to men.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Most of the nighas on this website and irl are racist af and only go for white girls, same thing for women to men.
I tend to agree. All the ethnics on here just want a white girl. I will have to be honest though and say I used to be attracted to white girls only as well but that was due to my high school which was mostly white. But ever since leaving high school I found myself become attracted to every other race and my attraction to white girls is starting to disappear. Don't get me wrong, a lot of them are objectively good looking but it just doesn't do anything for me. I also think there's enough women who don't go for white men.

• +1
I tend to agree. All the ethnics on here just want a white girl. I will have to be honest though and say I used to be attracted to white girls only as well but that was due to my high school which was mostly white. But ever since leaving high school I found myself become attracted to every other race and my attraction to white girls is starting to disappear. Don't get me wrong, a lot of them are objectively good looking but it just doesn't do anything for me. I also think there's enough women who don't go for white men.
I used to feel the same way about Asian women because I've been surrounded by Asians for a majority of my life. But now I find black, white, curry, etc. women attracted since I try to avoid women(and all the girls at my high school are Asian) at all costs. So now other races seem more appealing to me.

• +1
I used to feel the same way about Asian women because I've been surrounded by Asians for a majority of my life. But now I find black, white, curry, etc. women attracted since I try to avoid women(and all the girls at my high school are Asian) at all costs. So now other races seem more appealing to me.
Bro are you me? I avoid women all the time jfl. Since we're talking about all races I'm gonna say that black women have the worst reputation among men but it's really undeserved. They're really nice, maybe the nicest out of all races and they're always supportive of other people. They also tend to have better bodies on average.

• +1
Because slayer sons.

Bro are you me? I avoid women all the time jfl. Since we're talking about all races I'm gonna say that black women have the worst reputation among men but it's really undeserved. They're really nice, maybe the nicest out of all races and they're always supportive of other people. They also tend to have better bodies on average.
Black women are a mixed bag. They can be nice, but they be bitchy as well. What i like about them is they're usually straight to your face and don't slyly backstab you like other races without letting you know they are. They still ofc do but they're vocal if they don't enjoy your company. And black women are so fucking thicc bro, I honeslty need to fuck some ngl. Niggas are deadass missing out.

And yea lmfao i don't want to associate with them anymore, they're not worth the hassle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Michael Myers
Black women are a mixed bag. They can be nice, but they be bitchy as well. What i like about them is they're usually straight to your face and don't slyly backstab you like other races without letting you know they are. They still ofc do but they're vocal if they don't enjoy your company. And black women are so fucking thicc bro, I honeslty need to fuck some ngl. Niggas are deadass missing out.

And yea lmfao i don't want to associate with them anymore, they're not worth the hassle.
That's very true, they can be really bitchy as well. I like how real they are as well. I'd rather hang out with somebody who's real with me than a sly, cunning piece of shit. It kind of reminds me of two ethnic groups (males).. the two-faced Turks and the straight up Moroccans. It's no wonder I lean towards Moroccans instead of Turks when it comes to making friends. The other day I saw this black chick riding the subway and she was really thicc. She was tall (6 feet), had big tits and when we both got out of the subway, I saw how huge her ass was. We were descending the stairs and she was wearing these skinny jeans and she stood still for a few seconds and was adjusting her pants. Holy fuck I'm getting a semi-boner as I'm typing this. Imagine being with a chick like that, must be great.

• Love it
That's very true, they can be really bitchy as well. I like how real they are as well. I'd rather hang out with somebody who's real with me than a sly, cunning piece of shit. It kind of reminds me of two ethnic groups (males).. the two-faced Turks and the straight up Moroccans. It's no wonder I lean towards Moroccans instead of Turks when it comes to making friends. The other day I saw this black chick riding the subway and she was really thicc. She was tall (6 feet), had big tits and when we both got out of the subway, I saw how huge her ass was. We were descending the stairs and she was wearing these skinny jeans and she stood still for a few seconds and was adjusting her pants. Holy fuck I'm getting a semi-boner as I'm typing this. Imagine being with a chick like that, must be great.
I wish I could smash, our kid be an NBA all-star
giphy.gif

• +1
I wish I could smash, our kid be an NBA all-star
I would marry her jfl. But alas I'm a 5'10 curry and I'm sure she gets attention from objectively way better looking guys so I'm no match.

• So Sad
Lookmax demographics
99% curries
1% whites
0.3% remaning ethnicties

That makes sense. Which curry female between the two do you prefer though?
Pakis and indian girls all look the same to me so i cant really decide😂😂

• +1
I don't know which Currycels on this site are from India and which ones are from the west
the white cock sucking curries are from India meanwhile, the non self hating ones are from the west.