to those who say edgy shit here, you guys ever get worried you can get exposed in the future?

badmantier

badmantier

Bronze
These days w/ cancel culture and the internet people have lost entire careers over a stupid tweet they posted years ago. Sometimes I wanna let loose and say edgy shit here, I like that it's more accepted on this site but I'm worried someone can find out I'm attached to this profile via my email and then expose. I guess I'm too high inhib but I'm bout to enter law school so keeping a good image is crucial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I hate poo people :rage:

• +1
over if you dont use a thowaway email

• +1
The only way for you to get doxxed is if they find an actual image of you holding a paper with your name written on it. Everything else is bull shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Greeicy
over if you dont use a thowaway email
fuck meh lol. Still, there are people who have their real life image attached to their profile and say edgy shit. Low inhib af, you gotta have some balls to do that lmao

• +1
fuck meh lol. Still, there are people who have their real life image attached to their profile and say edgy shit. Low inhib af, you gotta have some balls to do that lmao
just dont post your face on obscure internet forums theorem

• +1
op is low t

• +1
or be gl lmao, only person I've seen with his picture for an avi is arvid and some other dude but he was gl too

• +1
These days w/ cancel culture and the internet people have lost entire careers over a stupid tweet they posted years ago. Sometimes I wanna let loose and say edgy shit here, I like that it's more accepted on this site but I'm worried someone can find out I'm attached to this profile via my email and then expose. I guess I'm too high inhib but I'm bout to enter law school so keeping a good image is crucial
Didnt read

D716B14F 86FF 43D3 9C8E 3F7C749AA0B4

DDC3B17E AE7D 4FEE A089 C56047CDB624

• +1
everyone knows me as the sperg who just says whatever funny shit comes into his head, not that i've said anything that bad here anyway

• +1
  • +1
They can't cancel a nobody like me

• +1
bruh if thats you in your avi im calling mods
where I live shit like cancel culture dont exist so idc

• +1
ded srs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401