Today I throw away my natty card

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
4124C11F BEEB 42CD AAE0 6C01E0A4FC65
I just took my first tab of 10mg ostarine+10mg cardarine, and will be taking one tab every morning and night for 8 or 12 weeks. Here we go. #lowinhib

I peaked late last year when I deadlifted 500 pounds at 6’ 190. This was my physique after a month off afterwards. I’m spent the year crash dieting on keto and being a lazy ass, so I’ve dropped about ten pounds of muscle and gained a few of fat. On this cycle I will try to cut down as close to 10% as I can. Wish me luck!

Attachments

• 8872805C-365F-4F0A-A22F-E6E738AA9207.jpeg
    8872805C-365F-4F0A-A22F-E6E738AA9207.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 53
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, forwardgrowth, Gren and 4 others
Goodluck boyo, keep a look out for signs of low estrogen (low libido, low mood), keep us posted

kudos for building a base before cycling

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Cleftcel, HighTierNormie and 4 others
Low IQ. You already look high T, there's no benefit to going beyond where you currently are. Plus the probable hairloss and erection issues just aren't worth it

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Low IQ. You already look high T, there's no benefit to going beyond where you currently are. Plus the probable hairloss and erection issues just aren't worth it
Like I said I lost ten pounds of muscle. I’m using the sarms to maintain muscle while starving myself with vyvanse. Leanness is a much greater priority than mass at the moment. Plus it’s ostarine, don’t think it has bad sides.
Goodluck boyo, keep a look out for signs of low estrogen (low libido, low mood), keep us posted

Already have those but it ain’t my estrogen

Slaya!!!

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
if you are gonna do it atleast use test

dont do it

u already look good in clothes, aint worth it just for tinder pics

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You train abs a lot?

You already look quite good mate. Keep going strong and update us whenever your cycle ends mate, good luck

You already look quite good mate. Keep going strong and update us whenever your cycle ends mate, good luck
Thanks brah, don’t look nearly as good now though tbh

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I'm on 10mg ostarine and 20mg cardarine

Only doing 4 weeks though as test drops if you take it longer than that

I'm on 10mg ostarine and 20mg cardarine

Only doing 4 weeks though as test drops if you take it longer than that
Takes time to kick in. I don’t think anyone is going to recommend a 4 week sarm cycle. Cardarine maybe but ostarine should be run longer.

Takes time to kick in. I don’t think anyone is going to recommend a 4 week sarm cycle. Cardarine maybe but ostarine should be run longer.

You'll feel it within days lol