[Method] Too light eyebrows

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

6'3 copexerciser
I have quite a good eyebrow shape and placement but they are too light. My hair is brown but my eyebrows are of lighter color. I once asked my friend to analyze my face and he told me my eyebrows are too light.
What could i use to darken them or should it even be done?
This could be the biggest softmaxx for my face after continued fat loss.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
I use a bit of vaselin.
It helps a little bit, but no much. But for me it's fine because my color only needs a bit of adding not much.

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Just dye them? Just For Men Beard dye, dark brown. This is what I use myself, once every week or 10 days is enough. Takes 5 min

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

6'3 copexerciser
Just dye them? Just For Men Beard dye, dark brown. This is what I use myself, once every week or 10 days is enough. Takes 5 min
This was my first thought, i'm worried i will pick the wrong color or do something wrong and have fucked eyebrows for a week.
Is there a way to safely remove the dye?

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
This was my first thought, i'm worried i will pick the wrong color or do something wrong and have fucked eyebrows for a week.
Is there a way to safely remove the dye?

No, but I'll tell you this as someone who does dye mine with that product I mentioned, it says to leave on for 5 min, 3 and a half minutes is more than enough. If you're worried then just leave it on for only 2 min to start so you can see how it looks without the full effect.