Too many cuties outside right now

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
Just got back from gymcoping and running and holy hell... even my small shit town is swamped with so many cuties I can't even take it. Too many subhumans walking around with prime young women. I'd sacrifice all of you for a chance with a cute bitch. Imagine going out in the evening for a walk and maybe drinks with your gf, talking about life or whatever, spending time together on a perfect summer evening like tonight. That's what life is all about fellas

I'm roping

48Lr7Ft.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 470, androidcel and 2 others
Never leave basement crew

Now likecel @fobos like my post.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, fobos, Mansnob and 1 other person
No sacrifice for your face

Even fobos snagged himself a cute little bitch and now goes on dates with her and does all kids of fun stuff and he's so beta he doesn't even drive wtf. She literally drives him everywhere like he's a little baby

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470, SikKunt and androidcel
Over for many men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
even me bro?
You're a high IQ poster bro, the gods would appreciate the sacrifice immensely. I think they would gift me a heavenly innocent jb with a pink pussy and a nice butthole after that tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and androidcel

Legit I only leave home to buy groceries and gymcel.

Going to college is suicidefuel it's like a constant reminder of what I will never have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Balkancel and androidcel
You're a high IQ poster bro, the gods would appreciate the sacrifice immensely. I think they would gift me a heavenly innocent jb with a pink pussy and a nice butthole after that tbh
let me plant my seed in my virgin gf and moneymaxx in case my son needs some surgeries to become chad and I'll let u sacrifice me bro

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
Imagine going out in the evening for a walk and maybe drinks with your gf, talking about life or whatever, spending time together on a perfect summer evening like tonight. That's what life is all about fellas
lol who cares about that, low t

my virgin gf
Bro didn't you deflower her already? But in any case, I'll take care of your monkeydonian son bro, don't worry. I'll wear this shirt proudly every day!

SjYejkX.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Bro didn't you deflower her already?

SjYejkX.jpg
i did bro but it would've been too much effort to type it out that way

But in any case, I'll take care of your monkeydonian son bro, don't worry. I'll wear this shirt proudly every day!

SjYejkX.jpg
as long as he grows up to hate shiptari and kosovari you'll have done a good job man

• JFL
Reactions: Balkancel
i did bro but it would've been too much effort to type it out that way

as long as he grows up to hate shiptari and kosovari you'll have done a good job man
I will not fail you bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470