Too stingy to pay a fiverr pajeet to rate me so asking you instead

Bro you live in a country with one of the ugliest people
I dont live in a big city here in germany but most normies which life here on the country side would mog him JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, It'snotover, ROTTING and 10 others
Slavshit subhuman with Der Untermensch pheno. Your failos are mostly unfixable so the only option is to LDAR.
Untermensch pheno makes me laugh everytime as a german

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
still no idea what ur talking about, besides jaw/posture excercises what's there more to do naturally?
I'm starting to think you're trolling.
As I said just look around and find information, it's very easy.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, It'snotover, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
get mse or rope

Slavshit subhuman with Der Untermensch pheno. Your failos are mostly unfixable so the only option is to LDAR.
I am almost certain some of u schizos have ruined other people's self-image and have made them significantly more depressed, if I found this forum when I was 17-18 it might have ruined me, change for the better, either be objective or say nothing, I am happy knowing I mog u all since none of u dare to post pics of yourselves, so if I am some LTN subhuman by your standerts you must be deformed ogres, find god

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 29167, Jigen and 4 others
I am almost certain some of u schizos have ruined other people's self-image and have made them significantly more depressed, if I found this forum when I was 17-18 it might have ruined me, change for the better, either be objective or say nothing, I am happy knowing I mog u all since none of u dare to post pics of yourselves, so if I am some LTN subhuman by your standerts you must be deformed ogres, find god
You're literally deformed. Your entire maxillo-facial development is fucked up. Compare yourself to him. VOLUMES!

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Jigen, BongMog and 2 others
is he org user?

if you get girls that only things matter.

3PSL.
Book a consultation, you need a complete reconstruction of your midface.
Best of luck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, It'snotover, PointOfNoReturn and 4 others
You're literally deformed. Your entire maxillo-facial development is fucked up. Compare yourself to him. VOLUMES!

bro posted a pic of another man instead of himself, literally confirmed what I said, you being so bitter says volume about your own self-image

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, rooman and EverythingMattersCel
bro on ur AVI has a 1 : 1 mouth nose ratio, people on the forum would tell him to rope as well
Zayn Malik ratio is like 1:1,50 lmao bro daffuq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and rooman
bro posted a pic of another man instead of himself, literally confirmed what I said, you being so bitter says volume about your own self-image
Why I would post my mug publicly JFL? My point still stands. Rating section is filled with genetic dead ends like OP @Hoso

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 29167, rooman and 1 other person
Why I would post my mug publicly JFL? My point still stands. Rating section is filled with genetic dead ends like OP @Hoso
you tagging ur buddy to back u up? Is he willing to post a pic of himself because earlier he seemed really bitter too? No photos I guess, ogres are afraid of the camera flash

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Jigen, rooman and 2 others
if I am a LTN does that mean a normie mogs me? Was just in the club a few days ago with 5 of my friends, normal looking dudes, and I went around and talked to girls, then came back to our table and asked my friends why they didn't do the same, three of them told me they have more work to do for girls to take them seriously, one had a gf, and the other 1 could proably pull but he was to shy to try, making me in the worst case scenario 3rd by looks out of 6 people, meaning above average, meaning I am either a normie or slightly above a normie, just don't get all this LTN bs

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, forevermirin, Deleted member 28414 and 2 others
you tagging ur buddy to back u up? Is he willing to post a pic of himself because earlier he seemed really bitter too? No photos I guess, ogres are afraid of the camera flash
You are so delusional holy shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Jigen, rooman and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman and EverythingMattersCel
LTN, but with better pics MTN. LTN-MTN's can still succeed in real life if they aren't short and have above average physique. the truth is that facially (based on the pics) you are at most MTN.

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 24444 and St.TikTokcel
U also insulted me for no reason, and u also hide ur ogre face, I am starting to see a pattern
Is Bulgaria full of subhumans for you to be this retarded? Are you guys like the pajeets of Europe or something or have rats infested your brain?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, It'snotover, Deleted member 29167 and 7 others
doesn't hold much weight when you are too afraid to show a pic of yourself, projecting much
@Hoso mogs you to the depth of hell
Nah it's just you have no real grasp of what a normie looks like, since you're so chronically online, a normie is way below me in physical, shape, posture, face fat and so on, even if a normie has slightly better genetics than me, I will still mog him because I have the things I listed over him, so LTN makes 0 sense
Mirin delusion so hard ngl. First step to ascend from subhumanity is to accept you are subhuman. Only thing you got going for you is legit only pheno. Your looksmatch is a femcel mate.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, PointOfNoReturn, Jigen and 4 others
Is Bulgaria full of subhumans for you to be this retarded? Are you guys like the pajeets of Europe or something or have rats infested your brain?
yes, this forum will label 80% of men as subhuman so technically every country is filled with them

yes, this forum will label 80% of men as subhuman so technically every country is filled with them
Bro you’re a MTN at best in USA, living in west europe would legit make you go insane lmao fix your midface and you’re okay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 28414 and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, forevermirin, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and St.TikTokcel
isn’t like half of the population mixed with gypsies
No, gypsies are like 6-7% of the population and we don't frequent the same places so it's like they don't even exist

ltn now

could be chadlite with surgery

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, It'snotover, PointOfNoReturn and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Jigen, rooman and 1 other person
Yes, will be chadlite after lerope 40 @St.TikTokcel @Hoso
he's white with blue eye and 6' effectively

he would benefit hugely from surgery to make him look normal

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
ltn now

could be chadlite with surgery
Surgery is not goint to completely morph his philtrum and lips but he can improve to HTN for sure with 20k or so

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Jigen and rooman
he's white with blue eye and 6' effectively

he would benefit hugely from surgery to make him look normal
Terminal curry syndrome of rating any genetic dead with pale skin as "HTN with Chad-Lite potential".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 29167, ROTTING and 3 others
Terminal curry syndrome of rating any genetic dead with pale skin as "HTN with Chad-Lite potential".
Curry site as always won't let me edit. Genetic dead end*

it's true though. he can slay like a chadlite with a bit of work

I will never have a surgery to look 5% better (if successful), not as insecure as 95% of guys here

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
I will never have a surgery to look 5% better (if successful), not as insecure as 95% of guys here
I’m better looking than you and i’m getting a bimax next year :lul:

• +1
Here in Northern Europe you’d be a LTN. The midsection+lips just too brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 29167, rooman and 2 others
there are some models with the same mouth to nose ratio, yes it looks more attractive if it's higher but barely makes a difference
living rick ross GIF
happy rick ross GIF by VH1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 28414
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
I was talking about girls starring at me, I am not into guys, but yeah in the gym they usually stare at me for lifting x2 more kgs than them

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Jigen, rooman and 1 other person
based on my experience approaching girls on clubs/getting stares at the gym I know my looks are above average, was more of an experiment to see how autistic about these stuff people on the forum are
Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO
Lebron James Wow GIF by Bleacher Report

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 29167, Jigen and 5 others
if I am a LTN does that mean a normie mogs me? Was just in the club a few days ago with 5 of my friends, normal looking dudes, and I went around and talked to girls, then came back to our table and asked my friends why they didn't do the same, three of them told me they have more work to do for girls to take them seriously, one had a gf, and the other 1 could proably pull but he was to shy to try, making me in the worst case scenario 3rd by looks out of 6 people, meaning above average, meaning I am either a normie or slightly above a normie, just don't get all this LTN bs
how tall are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back