Too stingy to pay a fiverr pajeet to rate me so asking you instead

bruv if I am a subhuman to you why u on my dick like that?
its funny cuz u unironically think youre attractive

you look like shit even in normies eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 29167, Jigen and 6 others
just lol

no beard for that mouth

literally less than 1 mouth to nose
it's more than 1, about 1.20-1.30 I tend to tighten my mouth when I pose, had no idea this ratio was a thing

• JFL
Reactions: User49
its funny cuz u unironically think youre attractive

you look like shit even in normies eyes
usually when girls get emotional like that they are willing to fuck you, you seem feminine so there's that

just lol

no beard for that mouth

literally less than 1 mouth to nose
Looks better bro.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 16275, Danish_Retard and 7 others
yes he needs widen his mouth.

yes he needs widen his mouth.
yeah will look into that, and if it's possible to widen it at all, first time I hear about it, never had an insecurity about that, thought my nose is a bit big but it's really the month being small

Accept that you look like dogshit instead of arguing with users that you look normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 29167, rooman and 3 others
OP, judging by your nickname are you Russian?

Accept that you look like dogshit instead of arguing with users that you look normal
honestly whatever anyone on this forum says I am still gonna fuck 5+ girls this summer so don't really care

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Marsik, Jigen and 4 others
yeah will look into that, and if it's possible to widen it at all, first time I hear about it, never had an insecurity about that, thought my nose is a bit big but it's really the month being small
It is possible withouth surgery if your palate are small,. Your jaw can be widened with Palate expander.

Mouth widening bro

3/10
so many delusional users lately jfl
honestly whatever anyone on this forum says I am still gonna fuck 5+ girls this summer so don't really care
cap lol, whats ur slaycount?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 29167 and 7 others
will be 5+ after the summer
so zero? lol how tf do you think ur attractive with 0 slays jfl. Also good luck on fucking 5+ prostitutes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 29167, Jigen and 4 others
brutal @Gioscottii i remember the first time i got blackpilled in 2021 i sent a blsckpiller my face and he told me i needed jaw fixed and i was coping saying i didn’t need surgery, he reminds me of myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Danish_Retard, Jigen and 6 others
so zero? lol how tf do you think ur attractive with 0 slays jfl. Also good luck on fucking 5+ prostitutes
Have went on dates and have ghosted the girls afterwards, it's enough for me to know I can pull don't need to fuck random hoes to prove it, but I will do it anyway soon

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Jigen, Kerbouchard and 3 others
based on my experience approaching girls on clubs/getting stares at the gym I know my looks are above average, was more of an experiment to see how autistic about these stuff people on the forum are
Autistic? Nah, you‘re just very ugly and any super NT normie on the street would say the same. How can you be so delusional to look at your photos, post them and seriously think people will call you good looking while you look like that? You got fucked big time by nature. Your face looks grotesque, like a kid would draw in a comic book

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Danish_Retard, Jigen and 3 others
Autistic? Nah, you‘re just very ugly and any super NT normie on the street would say the same. How can you be so delusional to look at your photos, post them and seriously think people will call you good looking while you look like that? You got fucked big time by nature. Your face looks grotesque, like a kid would draw in a comic book
explain why I have 50+ matches on tinder then

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Danish_Retard, ROTTING and 7 others
explain why I have 50+ matches on tinder then
No idea, there‘s no explanation for that. Just make sure you NEVER breed with your genes unless you‘re an immoral cunt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kerbouchard, rooman, MakinMogReturns and 3 others
you had that account since tinder released
Nah it's just you have no real grasp of what a normie looks like, since you're so chronically online, a normie is way below me in physical, shape, posture, face fat and so on, even if a normie has slightly better genetics than me, I will still mog him because I have the things I listed over him, so LTN makes 0 sense

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen, rooman, Kater Maxxing and 3 others
also your pic is a selfie so it probably exaggerates your midface failo. post a back camera pic with the lens at least 6ft away from you.

Nah it's just you have no real grasp of what a normie looks like, since you're so chronically online, a normie is way below me in physical, shape, posture, face fat and so on, even if a normie has slightly better genetics than me, I will still mog him because I have the things I listed over him, so LTN makes 0 sense
You‘re so dumb and delusional. You don‘t mog anyone when your genes are inferior. Your body might be better than average but that‘s worthless with your grotesque looking face. Sorry bro. Nobody would say the truth so harshly if you weren‘t so delusional and didn‘t discuss responses to your thread ASKING for RATINGS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and rooman
You‘re so dumb and delusional. You don‘t mog anyone when your genes are inferior. Your body might be better than average but that‘s worthless with your grotesque looking face. Sorry bro. Nobody would say the truth so harshly if you weren‘t so delusional and didn‘t discuss responses to your thread ASKING for RATINGS.
what are those ad hominem responses to points I am making, are blackpillers this hate-filled for real? Tbh the types of dudes I am interacting with on this forum rea opening my eyes, maybe all that mumbo jumbo the blackpill consists of makes you into an even bigger loser than before, starting to think red pill duded have it right

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Jigen, rooman and 2 others
btw if I was truly a 3/10 and normies mogged me I would know it thus far into my life, once again you guys have no grasp of reality

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, rooman and EverythingMattersCel
btw if I was truly a 3/10 and normies mogged me I would know it thus far into my life, once again you guys have no grasp of reality
Your pheno is legit saving you, If you were indian you would have legit killed yourself.
I would focus on a CCW bimax and something for the lips in order to fix yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Jigen, lightskinbengali and 3 others
There's some ascension potential but the way I see things right now it doesn't look like you're trying at all. Am I wrong?

My nigga how is he chronically online when everyone is telling you youre subhuman
Coming from someone who isnt chronically online, I agree with them
Grow a beard and Mustache asap to ascend to Low-tier normie or dont if you wanna act like you’re already a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Jigen and rooman
Your pheno is legit saving you, If you were indian you would have legit killed yourself.
I would focus on a CCW bimax and something for the lips in order to fix yourself
Even his pheno isnt that good cuz hes pale as shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Jigen
leave long hair and a beard. ur short hair exaggerates ur mid face. Long hair will distract. ur absolutely 0 percent softmaxxed. leave long hair, a stubble.
yea u do have failos but ur pheno carries u heavily to mtn imo

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 28414
leave long hair and a beard. ur short hair exaggerates ur mid face. Long hair will distract. ur absolutely 0 percent softmaxxed. leave long hair, a stubble.
yea u do have failos but ur pheno carries u heavily to mtn imo
lol first dude who didn't succumb to the mob and called me a MTN

• Ugh..
Reactions: rooman and EverythingMattersCel
There's some ascension potential but the way I see things right now it doesn't look like you're trying at all. Am I wrong?
I am probably trying harder than 95% of men, I have good hygiene, good skincare, go to the gym regularly, clean diet, and started doing a bit of jaw + posture excercices, what more can I do, besides a surgery

• Ugh..
Reactions: rooman and EverythingMattersCel
I have good hygiene, good skincare, go to the gym regularly, clean diet

These are being a human, not looksmax material.
You just got started, read more to find out what you can do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
lol first dude who didn't succumb to the mob and called me a MTN
i dont consider psl scale as real life scale, u are subhuman PSL wise but ur appeal is still of an MTN. u just need to have long hair to hide ur failos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 29167, rooman and 4 others
Rope/10

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and rooman
looked it up, looks painful
its not painful bro. They did it for my sister daughter that are 13 years old.. They just put metal defice top of your palate. Then you wait but you need talk dentist or ortho first. etc.

These are being a human, not looksmax material.
You just got started, read more to find out what you can do.
still no idea what ur talking about, besides jaw/posture excercises what's there more to do naturally?

• Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
still no idea what ur talking about, besides jaw/posture excercises what's there more to do naturally?
Dont forget delusionmaxxing your already good at it.

Just look into Best of the best section there is everything

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Jigen, rooman and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, rooman and EverythingMattersCel
Bro you live in a country with one of the ugliest people

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, rooman, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person